Welcome to Gaia! ::

xxNovey
PouncinPichu

gaia_star Helloooo! How's it going? c:

@Shouhei: About 9 years! I began when I was 10 years old looking after my siblings/cousins, and
moved onto different families when I was 12/13. What do you do for a living? Are you a student?

It's going alright. C:
How's today treating you so far?
Hello. OoTW.

Friendly Gaian

Shouhei

gaia_star Ah that's really cool! My sister does that but she can't see herself as a teacher. What school group are you in?
I needed to take a hiatus after the last family I was with. I worked for an Orthodox Jewish family, (I don't participate in a religion), and they were by far the worst family I have ever worked for. After the abuse I took from them, I just needed to take a break.

Friendly Gaian

PouncinPichu

gaia_star Today is treating me very well, thank you! It's been very relaxing to say the least, haha!
How has your day been?

Friendly Regular

xxNovey

Ah yeah, those cultural barriers can be quite difficult to deal with. My experience with Orthodox Jews has been pretty bad, all I've gotten from them is a turned up nose. Pretty darn rude if you ask me.

I'd be teaching English abroad, that is the plan.
xxNovey
PouncinPichu

gaia_star Today is treating me very well, thank you! It's been very relaxing to say the least, haha!
How has your day been?

Right now? Laughing my rear end off.
Twitch died.

Sparkly Gekko

7,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
hello everyone ^_^

Friendly Gaian

Friendly Gaian

Friendly Gaian

Angelic Miko

Hmm, I miss chilling out in a thread with more people, as opposed at just PMing and hoping for replies.
Hey!

Friendly Gaian

NozomeAkimoto
Hmm, I miss chilling out in a thread with more people, as opposed at just PMing and hoping for replies.
Hey!

gaia_star Eeee, you and I are in the same boat, haha!
How are you doing? Your avi is adorable btw!

Friendly Gaian

Angelic Miko

xxNovey
NozomeAkimoto
Hey!

gaia_star Eeee, you and I are in the same boat, haha!
How are you doing? Your avi is adorable btw!

Aw, thanks! I did my best, and the compliments tell me my efforts paid off~
I'm pretty well, chilling @ work. How about you?

Friendly Gaian

NozomeAkimoto

Aw, thanks! I did my best, and the compliments tell me my efforts paid off~
I'm pretty well, chilling @ work. How about you?

gaia_star Definitely so~ ^___^
Ooph, working on a Sunday? O: What type of job are you in if you don't mind me asking?
I'm playing a Phoenix Wright game and waiting on my boyfriend for when he'd like dinner~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff