for gold 1 100.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
For some reason, I never got this quote.
Stupid Gaia...

BUUUUTTTTT I'm always up for some rping!!!
and I LOVE super involved plots.

gaia_star

Shy Power

20,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
icywind1980
Did you say 30-somethings?! *gets all tingly*
yes m'am! The still young and still sexy cool lol I just turned 30 in November!

Shy Power

20,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
Dark Nova x
MyotaHime
Dark Nova x
...and your avatar looks awesome!

-sneaks out quietly-

Thank you! Wait! Thats so sweet of you 4laugh Whats your avi's story?

The story... I think it's lost in time.
Part of the style (staff,shoes,helmet) was created many years ago, the idea was to have something simple that I kept for quite some time.
Then I kept adding stuff that I thought it was either funny or was given to me. however I rarely change my clothes.... 3nodding

You're stronger then me with that I change my avi every day, sometimes several times a day D: its a sickness lol unless I'm in an RP then I'll keep a look for my avi to match my character 3nodding

Shy Power

20,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
Dracule Vanra
MyotaHime
Dracule Vanra
MyotaHime
Dracule Vanra

Yesh, now I did. biggrin I'll forgive you for now. wink

And perhaps! Even though I'm more fan of the Joker. biggrin

So, can I still be Lust again?

Thank you lol
I should've known you'd like the Joker better :p
Yes you can be Lust again if we decide to do LwD again, which I think would be a good idea. what did you think of that item description I posted up there? Does "angels and devils as past family/lovers in conflict since forever but trying to come to an agreement" sound like a cool idea or stick with demons/humans? Or something else entirely?

Well, we did do sins and virtues before. Though I would try demons and angels too. As long as I can tease people and play with their minds, I'm good. biggrin

lol yeah, yeah whatever you say Drac blaugh
I have a few ideas for rp's in my head, one with (don't laugh) a theme mix of cowboys as CIA agents in a post apocalyptic world that looks like the old west but with technology (think trigun!) ... the RP would be based on their days off after they catch or don't catch the 'bad guys' cuz RP'ing fights is just long winded and cumbersome cuz everyone wants to win
OR
a medevil RP where we would chose to be either warriors, or princes/princesses turned warrior after the attack of evil creatures that took over the countries we lived in as we were having a meeting of nations and we're the last hope for survival of the human race

Bwahahahahaha!

Either way sounds fine, perhaps see which one gets more attention. I git a thumbs up for both ideas!

yay! ok we need a few votes then

Shy Power

20,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
WolfumsTheGreat
For some reason, I never got this quote.
Stupid Gaia...

BUUUUTTTTT I'm always up for some rping!!!
and I LOVE super involved plots.

gaia_star

Ok were trying to decide between these ideas:
Cowboys as CIA agents in a post apocalyptic world that looks like the old west but with technology (think trigun!) ... the RP would be based on their days off after they catch or don't catch the 'bad guys' cuz RP'ing fights is just long winded and cumbersome cuz everyone wants to win
OR
a medevil RP where we would chose to be either warriors, or princes/princesses turned warrior after the attack of evil creatures that took over the countries we lived in as we were having a meeting of nations and we're the last hope for survival of the human race

Lethia Minakarmaru's Partner In Crime

Swashbuckling Swapper

38,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
MyotaHime
Dark Nova x
MyotaHime
Dark Nova x

-sneaks out quietly-

Part of the style (staff,shoes,helmet) was created many years ago, the idea was to have something simple that I kept for quite some time.
Then I kept adding stuff that I thought it was either funny or was given to me. however I rarely change my clothes.... 3nodding

You're stronger then me with that I change my avi every day, sometimes several times a day D: its a sickness lol unless I'm in an RP then I'll keep a look for my avi to match my character 3nodding

Just for statistics...

Last Change: 316 days

People used to ask me in the past why didn't I change my avatar over time. The answer then is still the same: I'm not really worried in making an impact. I like my avatar as it is so I keep it as it is. ;P After all: each one has their own style 3nodding

Shy Power

20,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
Dark Nova x
MyotaHime
Dark Nova x
MyotaHime
Dark Nova x

-sneaks out quietly-

Just for statistics...

People used to ask me in the past why didn't I change my avatar over time. The answer then is still the same: I'm not really worried in making an impact. I like my avatar as it is so I keep it as it is. ;P After all: each one has their own style 3nodding

Thats impressive holy crap! Yeah do you man you have to stay true to yourself I agree smile so do you watch any tv shows netflix etc? I'm watching Arrow and its so freaking gooooooood
SISSY.

*holds arms wide open*

@Dracule : You probably don't remember me.. lol
NineDivines
SISSY.

*holds arms wide open*

@Dracule : You probably don't remember me.. lol

I have a hunch... A big one... A very big one... Since Myota PM'd you'd show up.
I have a hunch... A big one... A very big one... Since Myota PM'd you'd show up.
*flying hug tackle*
Awww! I missed you Drac! whee
NineDivines
*flying hug tackle*

-Catches and pats her head-
Happy to see you too! You should get on more often and annoy me more scream

Lethia Minakarmaru's Partner In Crime

Swashbuckling Swapper

38,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
MyotaHime
Dark Nova x

Just for statistics...

Thats impressive holy crap! Yeah do you man you have to stay true to yourself I agree smile so do you watch any tv shows netflix etc? I'm watching Arrow and its so freaking gooooooood

Netflix isn't available in my country xd
In fact on these days I hardly watch any Tv shows. It's like: I turn the TV on and watch whatever it is on. So you can say I zap through a lot of content. Mostly documentaries and sport programs. 3nodding
Dracule Vanra
NineDivines
*flying hug tackle*

Oh goodie, I get to keep my favorite hobby, and I am on often again, I didn't have a computer for the last year, kiss my a**. xP
NineDivines
Dracule Vanra
NineDivines
*flying hug tackle*

Oh goodie, I get to keep my favorite hobby, and I am on often again, I didn't have a computer for the last year, kiss my a**. xP

You should kiss mine! And I'm going to add you... Cause I can... Ha!
Dracule Vanra
NineDivines
Dracule Vanra
NineDivines
*flying hug tackle*

You should kiss mine! And I'm going to add you... Cause I can... Ha!

Guy buttcheeks aren't as pleasant to kiss though... they're normally hairy.. and guys fart, a lot
And ohhh no, what will I ever do, I have to call you my friend? -groooooan- Fiiiine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff