Hey, Wings. Do you have a wish list? :3
Hi! ^^
I'm pretty sure that I fall into the category of old folks ^^''

Dangerous Prophet

Candy Stiletto
Guin - Aoiichi
Candy Stiletto
loony_lovegood47
Oh my gosh, "OLD" PEOPLE!!!!!! I'm 26 and made this thing in 2005 and now I'm back on here and the majority of people are half my age stare

I'm in the exact same boat...! 23 and created this account almost 10 years ago! xp Now I'm back looking for ways to waste time online and I can't believe it.... also my avi looks dated as hell.
it's all about them mods now. Did you miss zomg? Or were you here for that?

That game was one of the reasons i stayed on Gaia. ( We could use our avies in it. )

I WAS here for zomg! I just never really played it. I was more into the Barton Town rp scene! Ha! I used to have so much fun on this site...! Now I feel old and decrepit! It's cool looking at all the new avi stuff on TekTek though... It seems some of my items have exploded in price yet I am broke baha!

I never really got into the Zomg. I too, was into the Barton Towns, making friends and such.
And as for the avatar, yeah, mine was outdated too. Then ALL OF A SUDDEN NOW, I am getting TONS of gold. What's up with that?? Not complaining. I like my avatar now cause I have the gold to get the fancy stuff. #i'msofancy....are hashtags allowed on here?? mmm, don't care lol.

Lonely Fatcat

Hello how are you all doing this fine snowy day?
loony_lovegood47
Candy Stiletto
Guin - Aoiichi
Candy Stiletto
loony_lovegood47
Oh my gosh, "OLD" PEOPLE!!!!!! I'm 26 and made this thing in 2005 and now I'm back on here and the majority of people are half my age stare

I'm in the exact same boat...! 23 and created this account almost 10 years ago! xp Now I'm back looking for ways to waste time online and I can't believe it.... also my avi looks dated as hell.
it's all about them mods now. Did you miss zomg? Or were you here for that?

That game was one of the reasons i stayed on Gaia. ( We could use our avies in it. )

I WAS here for zomg! I just never really played it. I was more into the Barton Town rp scene! Ha! I used to have so much fun on this site...! Now I feel old and decrepit! It's cool looking at all the new avi stuff on TekTek though... It seems some of my items have exploded in price yet I am broke baha!

I never really got into the Zomg. I too, was into the Barton Towns, making friends and such.
And as for the avatar, yeah, mine was outdated too. Then ALL OF A SUDDEN NOW, I am getting TONS of gold. What's up with that?? Not complaining. I like my avatar now cause I have the gold to get the fancy stuff. #i'msofancy....are hashtags allowed on here?? mmm, don't care lol.

OMG! I know... you make one post and it seems to skyrocket your gold amount... I was really surprised. I think it has to do with the crazy inflation of items on here now. I made a dream avi on Tektek with all the new items (that was a total time suck but still tons of fun) and holy balls it was worth billions. So strange! I feel like my avi is such a peasant right now haha but I'm sure I'll start racking up more gold! I'm interested in getting back into the Barton Town scene, but I'm not sure if I'd be rping with 14 year olds so I'm really hesitant... #OldBalls

Sweet Alchemist

Forgotten Alpha

Can't complain, although whilst the forecast here was for freezing rain, it's only been a light regular rain today. How about you?

Angelic Worker

BaraJuuKuro
Hey, Wings. Do you have a wish list? :3

yep, if you go on my profile it's next to the picture of a moon smile

Angelic Worker

Addiction_Caterd
Hi! ^^
I'm pretty sure that I fall into the category of old folks ^^''

hehe aww, hello and welcome smile

Angelic Worker

Forgotten Alpha

hadda work today and am glad we made it home ok, it's sucky here in PA >.<

Lonely Fatcat

Waitingforwings6
Forgotten Alpha

Well that's good. I had they day off so I just got to watch our little snow melt.

Angelic Worker

Forgotten Alpha
Waitingforwings6
Forgotten Alpha

Well that's good. I had they day off so I just got to watch our little snow melt.

lucky you lol glad it wasn't bad where you were though smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces