• First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
xTonysTurtle

Ohai there. c:
I'm Catie I'm 18 and I'm a senior in high school
I'm looking for new people to talk to and possibly a relationship..maybe. ^^;
I'll talk to anyone about anything~
I like video games,music,drawing,and writing.
A few of my favorite bands are ; Of mice & men,You me at six,and Bring me the horizon.
I play mostly computer games like World of Warcraft and i'm also looking for people to play with on there as well c: I have 7 Alliance characters and 4 horde.
I love random Pm's and comments c:
(I always reply to them also.~)
So if you'd like to get to know me more or even just talk about some crazy stoof you should add me c:
Peace.~

Hey I like your avatar it looks cute. How are you?
xTonysTurtle
AfryChi
Hey there, I'm Cammile :3
I haven't played much WoW, but what I did was pretty gun. I think I had a lvl 23 tauren hunter before i stopped .-. I wasnt playing mcuh, but I might be renewing my subscription soon

Awwh how come you stopped playing? Leveling is honestly the easiest thing ever now. ^ ^;

Well, my fee month that came with the game ended, and I just never got around to renewing it .-.

Aged Prophet

i've actually never tried wow.
Hello there!
I just recently graduated high school and now in uni
senior year of high school was the best :p
I haven't played WOW since burning crusade
I think I was a lvl30 undead warlock not too sure
anyways feel free to add me to chat biggrin

Krampus

tbh i instantly likde you when i read you like of mice and men lmao
it's weird but i don't find a lot of people who do listen to them?? idk

but heyy! how are you? u w u
i enjoy drawing and sometimes dabbling in writing as well!
used to play WOW but it got too expensive for me to pay every month so i dropped it emo
God I feel old being on this site now... anyways, I took a small time in WoW, lost interest to my console gaming, may go back since my coworker tells me about it so often. But I'm always interested in more friends. I could use some since I lost most of mine because they caused me grief.

Intermediate Guildsman

xTonysTurtle
Evisonny
xTonysTurtle

emotion_donotwant Horde > Alliance.
I DONT THINK THIS IS GONNA WORK OUT BETWEEN US.

I've actually been maining horde of late. But I started out with Alliance and that's why I have so many alliance :3 I'm sure we can all be friends~

Mmm okay, i'll give you a chance.
Favorite race?

Kawaii Strawberry

Evisonny
xTonysTurtle

I've actually been maining horde of late. But I started out with Alliance and that's why I have so many alliance :3 I'm sure we can all be friends~

Kawaii Strawberry

AfryChi
I haven't played much WoW, but what I did was pretty gun. I think I had a lvl 23 tauren hunter before i stopped .-. I wasnt playing mcuh, but I might be renewing my subscription soon

Awwh how come you stopped playing? Leveling is honestly the easiest thing ever now. ^ ^;

Dapper Millionaire

13,115 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
hello there

Intermediate Guildsman

xTonysTurtle

Kawaii Strawberry

Hi nwn
You seem like a very confident individual. I wish you the best of luck on your search. n__n

we have absolutely nothing in common, emo

Thank you~ Feel free to message me because I like talking to people even when we have nothing in common c:
You seem like a very confident individual. I wish you the best of luck on your search. n__n

we have absolutely nothing in common, emo

Kawaii Strawberry

Ohai there. c:
I'm Catie I'm 18 and I'm a senior in high school
I'm looking for new people to talk to and possibly a relationship..maybe. ^^;
I'll talk to anyone about anything~
I like video games,music,drawing,and writing.
A few of my favorite bands are ; Of mice & men,You me at six,and Bring me the horizon.
I play mostly computer games like World of Warcraft and i'm also looking for people to play with on there as well c: I have 7 Alliance characters and 4 horde.
I love random Pm's and comments c:
(I always reply to them also.~)
So if you'd like to get to know me more or even just talk about some crazy stoof you should add me c:
Peace.~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces