Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Strawberry

Ohai there. c:
I'm Catie I'm 18 and I'm a senior in high school
I'm looking for new people to talk to and possibly a relationship..maybe. ^^;
I'll talk to anyone about anything~
I like video games,music,drawing,and writing.
A few of my favorite bands are ; Of mice & men,You me at six,and Bring me the horizon.
I play mostly computer games like World of Warcraft and i'm also looking for people to play with on there as well c: I have 7 Alliance characters and 4 horde.
I love random Pm's and comments c:
(I always reply to them also.~)
So if you'd like to get to know me more or even just talk about some crazy stoof you should add me c:
Peace.~
You seem like a very confident individual. I wish you the best of luck on your search. n__n

we have absolutely nothing in common, emo

Kawaii Strawberry

Hi nwn
You seem like a very confident individual. I wish you the best of luck on your search. n__n

we have absolutely nothing in common, emo

Thank you~ Feel free to message me because I like talking to people even when we have nothing in common c:
Hey there, I'm Cammile :3
I haven't played much WoW, but what I did was pretty gun. I think I had a lvl 23 tauren hunter before i stopped .-. I wasnt playing mcuh, but I might be renewing my subscription soon

Intermediate Guildsman

xTonysTurtle

emotion_donotwant Horde > Alliance.
I DONT THINK THIS IS GONNA WORK OUT BETWEEN US.

Dapper Millionaire

13,115 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
hello there

Kawaii Strawberry

AfryChi
I haven't played much WoW, but what I did was pretty gun. I think I had a lvl 23 tauren hunter before i stopped .-. I wasnt playing mcuh, but I might be renewing my subscription soon

Awwh how come you stopped playing? Leveling is honestly the easiest thing ever now. ^ ^;

Kawaii Strawberry

Evisonny
xTonysTurtle

I've actually been maining horde of late. But I started out with Alliance and that's why I have so many alliance :3 I'm sure we can all be friends~

Intermediate Guildsman

xTonysTurtle
Evisonny
xTonysTurtle

I've actually been maining horde of late. But I started out with Alliance and that's why I have so many alliance :3 I'm sure we can all be friends~

Mmm okay, i'll give you a chance.
Favorite race?
God I feel old being on this site now... anyways, I took a small time in WoW, lost interest to my console gaming, may go back since my coworker tells me about it so often. But I'm always interested in more friends. I could use some since I lost most of mine because they caused me grief.

Krampus

tbh i instantly likde you when i read you like of mice and men lmao
it's weird but i don't find a lot of people who do listen to them?? idk

but heyy! how are you? u w u
i enjoy drawing and sometimes dabbling in writing as well!
used to play WOW but it got too expensive for me to pay every month so i dropped it emo
Hello there!
I just recently graduated high school and now in uni
senior year of high school was the best :p
I haven't played WOW since burning crusade
I think I was a lvl30 undead warlock not too sure
anyways feel free to add me to chat biggrin

Aged Prophet

i've actually never tried wow.
xTonysTurtle
AfryChi

Awwh how come you stopped playing? Leveling is honestly the easiest thing ever now. ^ ^;

Well, my fee month that came with the game ended, and I just never got around to renewing it .-.

Loyal Friend

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
xTonysTurtle

Ohai there. c:
I'm Catie I'm 18 and I'm a senior in high school
I'm looking for new people to talk to and possibly a relationship..maybe. ^^;
I'll talk to anyone about anything~
I like video games,music,drawing,and writing.
A few of my favorite bands are ; Of mice & men,You me at six,and Bring me the horizon.
I play mostly computer games like World of Warcraft and i'm also looking for people to play with on there as well c: I have 7 Alliance characters and 4 horde.
I love random Pm's and comments c:
(I always reply to them also.~)
So if you'd like to get to know me more or even just talk about some crazy stoof you should add me c:
Peace.~

Hey I like your avatar it looks cute. How are you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff