Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Fairy

Nilam_of_Cor
Misakiyu
Nilam_of_Cor
I've been really enjoying "I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying" and have a special place in my heart for Fruits Basket.

Oh, god.. Fruits Basket. xD
That anime was way to girly for me. :p

But how can it be too girly when the cast is mostly male? (^_^)

I don't really know how to explain it but just the feel of it was girly to me. sweatdrop

Witty Bard

Misakiyu
Nilam_of_Cor
Misakiyu
Nilam_of_Cor
I've been really enjoying "I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying" and have a special place in my heart for Fruits Basket.

I don't really know how to explain it but just the feel of it was girly to me. sweatdrop

It was facetious. Consider how many anime have a significantly larger female population but are clearly targeted at males.

Aekea Sentai

Whyyyyy porcelain dolls?! They're undoubtedly the scariest thing ever. gonk

Lethia Minakarmaru's Partner In Crime

Swashbuckling Swapper

38,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
*Sends hug to friend & sneaks out* ^-^

Adorable Fairy

Nilam_of_Cor
Misakiyu
Nilam_of_Cor
Misakiyu
Nilam_of_Cor

It was facetious. Consider how many anime have a significantly larger female population but are clearly targeted at males.

Yeah, I guess so.

Witty Bard

Misakiyu
Nilam_of_Cor
Misakiyu
Nilam_of_Cor
Misakiyu
Nilam_of_Cor

Yeah, I guess so.

How about "The Devil is a Part-Timer"? Or "Code Geass"? are you familiar with either of those?

Adorable Fairy

Whitescarver
Whyyyyy porcelain dolls?! They're undoubtedly the scariest thing ever. gonk

I don't know honestly. I've always been drawn in by them.

Adorable Fairy

Dark Nova x
*Sends hug to friend & sneaks out* ^-^

^-^

Adorable Fairy

Nilam_of_Cor
Misakiyu
Nilam_of_Cor
Misakiyu
Nilam_of_Cor

Yeah, I guess so.

How about "The Devil is a Part-Timer"? Or "Code Geass"? are you familiar with either of those?

I've heard of The Devil is a Part-Timer but I haven't saw it yet. And I watched Code Geass already.

Sparkly Prophet

Misakiyu
Pristine Machine
Misakiyu
Pristine Machine
Misakiyu
Pristine Machine
Yess~ Lost Island + is a Shall We Date one and I play Ninja Assassin + 3nodding I've been meaning to pick up like two more but of course it's hard to manage them all and school all at the same time(▰˘︹˘▰)

My favorites are Destiny Ninja and Magic Sword. Have you played those before? .__.

I haven't played either of those ;-; but because you said they're your favorites I'm sure they're really good c: Anyway, how was your morning? I'm about to have pancakes for lunch ovo;;

It was pretty good. Thanks for asking. ^.^ You should play those otome games next time. stressed
That's wonderful emotion_kirakira I will be sure to try to download them over the break.. especially before all the lovely Christmas events~

Okay! biggrin That will give you enough time to play them. :3
I agree 3nodding So , what other animes are you into? Have you seen Tokyo Ghoul? owo
Misakiyu
Nordic Wind
Misakiyu
Nordic Wind
Hello. It is I, your new friend. We are friends because we have common interests. I like some anime. I like Lord of the Rings. I like porcelain dolls, but they're outrageously expensive so I can only look at them. Tattoos are great. I have four of them. I enjoy visual novels but I do not play otome games. I don't know. Yes, this is friend.

Hi, there new friend! biggrin
What's you're favorite anime?

Hello, new friend. Clannad is my favorite. Probably. Except I'm really into an anime called Love Live lately, and it might be my new favorite. It's pretty good stuff. You?

Clannad... That anime tore my heart out.. crying crying Haha. xD
My favorite anime is Vampire Knight.

Clannad was terribly sad, but incredibly beautiful. It is one of the few that I consider a masterpiece. A+. Wonderful. I've never seen Vampire Knight. Is it decent?

Adorable Fairy

Pristine Machine
Misakiyu
Pristine Machine
Misakiyu
Pristine Machine

I haven't played either of those ;-; but because you said they're your favorites I'm sure they're really good c: Anyway, how was your morning? I'm about to have pancakes for lunch ovo;;

It was pretty good. Thanks for asking. ^.^ You should play those otome games next time. stressed
That's wonderful emotion_kirakira I will be sure to try to download them over the break.. especially before all the lovely Christmas events~

Okay! biggrin That will give you enough time to play them. :3
I agree 3nodding So , what other animes are you into? Have you seen Tokyo Ghoul? owo

My favorite animes are Naruto, Fairy Tail, Vampire Knight, Ouran High School Host Club, and Sola. And yes, I have seen Tokyo Ghoul. I loved the anime, but I hated the ending.

Adorable Fairy

Nordic Wind
Misakiyu
Nordic Wind
Misakiyu
Nordic Wind
Hello. It is I, your new friend. We are friends because we have common interests. I like some anime. I like Lord of the Rings. I like porcelain dolls, but they're outrageously expensive so I can only look at them. Tattoos are great. I have four of them. I enjoy visual novels but I do not play otome games. I don't know. Yes, this is friend.

Hi, there new friend! biggrin
What's you're favorite anime?

Hello, new friend. Clannad is my favorite. Probably. Except I'm really into an anime called Love Live lately, and it might be my new favorite. It's pretty good stuff. You?

Clannad... That anime tore my heart out.. crying crying Haha. xD
My favorite anime is Vampire Knight.

Clannad was terribly sad, but incredibly beautiful. It is one of the few that I consider a masterpiece. A+. Wonderful. I've never seen Vampire Knight. Is it decent?

It definitely is. 3nodding I was literally depressed for three days after watching that anime.
Misakiyu

That's a bummer. It didn't really depress me for that long, but I did cry for a couple of hours while I watched the final few episodes of the second season. It was worth it. So why do you enjoy otome games so much?

Adorable Fairy

Nordic Wind
Misakiyu

That's a bummer. It didn't really depress me for that long, but I did cry for a couple of hours while I watched the final few episodes of the second season. It was worth it. So why do you enjoy otome games so much?

They're just fun to play.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces