Sweet_Little_Lamb
Pretty Lifeless
Sweet_Little_Lamb
Pretty Lifeless
Sweet_Little_Lamb
Pretty Lifeless

hi smile how are you?

I'm good. And you?
I'm okay... woke up...still tired emotion_drool should make coffee...should would could... emotion_drool

Eh, coffee never really helps me. Makes me sleepy

it usually helps me...if only I could get up and make it...but sometimes it makes me sleepy.in the evenings...it makes me sleepy sometimes...

hot coffee does..but iced coffee never makes me sleepy...

I don't drink coffee much. But iced is nice

people don't drink much hot coffee where I live because it's really warm in here...but I do..but I prefer cold but not black.if it's black then I prefer hot...

Interesting Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Sweet_Little_Lamb
klein_eine
Heya Nee-chan!
Call me Nekio.
I'm 26 years old.
I'm 4'10"ish.
I have an hourglass figure, but I need to lose weight.
I have 2 kids. My daughter is 1.5 years old and my son is 3 years old.
I like to read and crochet and draw and take pictures just not of myself.
I love anime, but sadly my fiancé can't stand it so I don't watch it as much as I use to. I'm also a Whovian.
**I'm that sad pathetic adult who still gets on Gaia bc I have no friends. I just moved almost across the country so I'm still adjusting...

Hello. Tis nice to meet you.
Two kids, that's nice. I dont have any, but I know a more about them then I feel I should at my age. XD Simply due to the fact that I have a sibling who is old enough to be mine. -.- which most people think is mine. Anyway, shes six and im basically like a second mother. She is also why I dont get out much. Watching her saves my mother money, daycare is expensive.
Anyway, I do like to crochet. Though, I'm not so good at it. Drawing either. But I do love books. Especially paperback. Dont know why, but I love when he spine is all cracked. Means its a good book.
I don't watch much anime as I used to. Got more into dramas.
Most of my friends moved away. Except one. But she still lives hours away.
I'm on here all the time sadly. Keeps me sane being able to communicate with others. Even if I've never met them. Plus I think ita a good way to talk to people you have things in common with. Even if the interest is small. 3nodding

Amazingly, I'm not really good at any of my hobbies. Before moving out of Louisiana I had no friends. My friends from high school magically vanished in 2005 after I got in a really bad car accident. (Long story short is my brother and high school sweetheart died and I had a stroke) I'm kinda awkward so I didn't make any friends in college, but I didn't even stay in college long before quitting. My family was just so negative about me going to college. You can't do anything because you're hurt type bs. Funny this 'hurt' 'broken' 'basically stupid' girl got Dean's List. Funny that I never even had a C in college, but I quit because of the negativity they gave me about it. I'm about to go to college again probably next year. I moved to Arizona right by California and Nevada.

Anxious Mystic

14,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
cheese_whine

Anxious Mystic

14,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100

Anxious Mystic