Welcome to Gaia! ::

Also, I decided that we should stop letting ignorant people vote.

Anyone know how to go about making it happen?
Kill them

or give them fake ballots.
I'm a big fan of fake ballots that will kill them.
Shokushu
fan of fake ballots, that will kill them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Codger

Well Zain, we be going to Hollister to the corn maize thing if your'e interested. I'm not sure if Moomoo is going, but it is Me, 7, and Sunako.

That only leaves Ros to be the 5th, so it's possible it really was a fling.
Mad Migy 9
That only leaves Ros to be the 5th, so it's possible it really was a fling.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yeah, but the 5th wouldn't use a bomb, the 5th would come in here all Unforgiven style and say something about being here to kill me personally.
User Image
Also, Se-vens, what brings up this whole idea of stupid people voting? Did somebody say that Sarah Palin was a genius or something despite her hilarious near-blackout from the media?

Magical Lunatic

Yeah, what's democracy good for anyways? Lets just hurry up and install a dictatorship. I want to be the evil chief of the secret mind police. 3nodding
Middle America seems to forget that we're actually a republic (or a representative democracy if you want to go a little further), not a true democracy. Everybody thinks their vote means something.

Sparkly Smoker

I forgot just how good Mr. Goodbars and Strawberry Ice Cream are. heart
Anonymooo
Middle America seems to forget that we're actually a republic (or a representative democracy if you want to go a little further), not a true democracy. Everybody thinks their vote means something.

Amen.

Anonymooo
OH NO IT'S MATRIARCHEPISCOPAL

Actually, I suck at guessing games, so I'm sorry for not knowing who you are. xd

You're skill at guessing actually seems to be superb, Anonymooo. You know exactly who I am. As I expected.
Can I have the girl in your pic, there? Looks like someone I'd like to know.

Aged Codger

You're just mad that your Cookie Plan failed.
Well that, and I dig buff chicks in spandex.

Aged Codger

Bet she's low tier.
Roslyn Esmeralda Sade
You're skill at guessing actually seems to be superb, Anonymooo. You know exactly who I am. As I expected.
Then you'll forgive me for being a little testy, as the last time we spoke wasn't exactly civil. However, this is MK (no Sparta jokes, please), and you're more than welcome to come and chill with the homies and whatnot. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff