Welcome to Gaia! ::

this is funny and intertaining (cant spell >_< wink xp
While I'm glad that random new people are entertained by us, and have not seen such in-depth discussion over a game, it'd be nice if you guys furthered the conversation, or started up a new one. A new guy asked a while back if we liked baseball, which was an admirable effort even though by the time I was able to answer him it was like eight pages back.

To answer that question, I kinda like baseball, but prefer football. I prefer playing baseball more than watching it, but every now and then I get the mood to watch. Wii Baseball, on the other hand, is my favorite part of Wii Sports. It's terrifying how good of a shortstop Li'l Hitler is.

Codger

Why is MK not food? and can I cook it anyway?
Mad Migy 9

Good question. o:

You can try to cook it, but I don't think you'll be pleased with the results. xd
STRAY, GIVE JAMES HIS FEMALE COMBEE!! ALRLAFGLAR!

... And...

WHOOO! OneManga just uploaded the b*****d!! series! whee

Codger

straylogic
Mad Migy 9

Good question. o:

You can try to cook it, but I don't think you'll be pleased with the results. xd
Bah! I can make it tasty, it's what I do.
mga pangit kayu hahaha....... twisted
sobra pangit di ma pigilan..... biggrin biggrin
KitsuneNinja
STRAY, GIVE JAMES HIS FEMALE COMBEE!! ALRLAFGLAR!

... And...

WHOOO! OneManga just uploaded the b*****d!! series! whee

Tell James to be on when I'm on. Or you can have it back and give it to him. D<
I also need to give Kata her Finneon as well. sweatdrop

Magical Lunatic

Combee is almost too easy to get. The game keeps giving me the damn things when all I want is Munchlax and Heracross. xd
Aw, man, have you ever tried BREEDING for a female Combee?

It's annoying as Hell. Poor James said he's bred, like, a gajillion eggs with all of them turning out to be male. I got a female on my eleventh try. surprised

And I can't give it to them, Stray, 'cuz my wi-fi router doesn't work with my DS for some reason. xd That's why I'd rather let a mutual friend with accessible wi-fi deliver them for me.

Magical Lunatic

KitsuneNinja
Aw, man, have you ever tried BREEDING for a female Combee?

It's annoying as Hell. Poor James said he's bred, like, a gajillion eggs with all of them turning out to be male. I got a female on my eleventh try. surprised

And I can't give it to them, Stray, 'cuz my wi-fi router doesn't work with my DS for some reason. xd That's why I'd rather let a mutual friend with accessible wi-fi deliver them for me.

I'm too damn lazy to bother breeding stuff. xd

I'm curious, is the egg's gender set while still in egg form or does it get a random gender when the egg hatches? If the latter you could just save right before it hatches to speed up the process.

Sparkly Smoker

68 ******** EGGS. My friend bred some for me today on my Diamond. And all of them male. sad

I think tomorrow I'm going to buy another Pearl Version, and I'm just gonna Action Replay me some pokemanz.

Magical Lunatic

And I'm so glad I'm through the three days of horrible double shifts. Tomorrow is a shift and a half but that's still an improvement over a double shift. I can sleep in! heart

Sparkly Smoker

Celisasu
And I'm so glad I'm through the three days of horrible double shifts. Tomorrow is a shift and a half but that's still an improvement over a double shift. I can sleep in! heart

Yay sleeping in! I wish I could. sad

And @ the gender in eggs, there is a ratio as to how many Males to Females you're supposed to be able to get. It differs from Pokemon to Pokemon. Combee is like, 95% male to 5% female. T-T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff