Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jim Kim
Erinys
Jim Kim
Hey hey all!! Greetings from Iraq!
Well well I remember you.

Heh, can't believe you guys are still on here. I just thought I'd log on for once since I never have anything to do out here but work.
I'm not. xd In fact I just logged back on a couple days ago because it's reading week before my finals. I BE BORED.

Magical Lunatic

KitsuneNinja
Jim Kim
Hey hey all!! Greetings from Iraq!

WOW I REMEMBER YOU

AIN'T YOU KRN LIKE ME

WOW

ANOTHER KRN

Kitsu's a holy text that dominates most of the Middle East and good chunks of Africa? So much of the chaos going on over there suddenly makes so much sense.
Yes, I can see it now. Thousands of people, all strangling bunnies at once.
Celisasu
Kitsu's a holy text that dominates most of the Middle East and good chunks of Africa? So much of the chaos going on over there suddenly makes so much sense.

HAHA U FUNNY

I like you.
Alrighty. I'll see you all later. It's 2 a.m. here. Gotta get sleep sometime tonight.

Magical Lunatic

Megumi Amatsuka
Yes, I can see it now. Thousands of people, all strangling bunnies at once.

And Kitsu said "Let there be bunnies for Man to strangle and laugh as their tongues come out of their mouths." And there were.

Kitsu>Of course you like me. I'm the great and wonderful pope Celisasu the First.
That reminds me. Why is Gaia selling Pope-like items anyway?
HOW IRONIC THAT...

Around 5:00 PM here, I'll be leaving for my friend's college and wait for her while feeding the numerous bunnies that roam the campus.
KitsuneNinja
HOW IRONIC THAT...

Around 5:00 PM here, I'll be leaving for my friend's college and wait for her while feeding the numerous bunnies that roam the campus.
...good god I'll be looking for the news articles.

Magical Lunatic

Erinys

Why not?

Although I'm still waiting for a nun outfit, cheerleader outfit, miko outfit, and news reporter outfit.

Kitsu>Let me guess. You'll be feeding all the cute little bunnies.....rabbit meat. Making them into cannibals!
Celisasu
Erinys

Why not?

Although I'm still waiting for a nun outfit, cheerleader outfit, miko outfit, and news reporter outfit.

Kitsu>Let me guess. You'll be feeding all the cute little bunnies.....rabbit meat. Making them into cannibals!
I would like a nun outfit. Just for the irony.

I remember once on a radio show some DJs fed a turkey some cooked turkey live on air. Needless to say the call ins went CRAZY with fury.

Magical Lunatic

Moriquendi
Yay, got my account back.

Holy cow, Jim Kim? It's all old in here.

*Reports you for botting* blaugh

AoD: So did the DJ ask them how they felt when they ate turkey? Or chicken?
Celisasu
Moriquendi
Yay, got my account back.

Holy cow, Jim Kim? It's all old in here.

*Reports you for botting* blaugh

AoD: So did the DJ ask them how they felt when they ate turkey? Or chicken?
No, he had to backpeddle and apologize really quickly about because the listeners went crazy. Torontonians may be a lot of things but they certainly aren't cannabilists.

Most of the time.

Magical Lunatic

Anyways off to work I go. Good night everyone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff