Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Lunatic

What if they have damage reduction?
The Cheddar Cheese-flavored Cup Noodle is surprisingly good. 3nodding

Also, I've always wondered how shoes are considered armor. Greaves, yes, even armored boots, but plain ol' shoes have never struck me as all that protective. Sure, you should wear shoes while you're mowing the lawn, but what real protection do cloth-and-rubber shoes have against a gigantic spinning blade?
And apparently I've been banned for botting in games! I hardly ever play the games on here.

Plus, I wouldn't know how to bot anything, even if I wanted to. XP

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
mad Wtf mate?! That sucks!

Magical Lunatic

Mordecai Nightshade
And apparently Moriquendi has been banned for botting in games! I hardly ever play the games on here.

Stop botting damnit! I'll bet you asked a moderator "A/S/L?" 3nodding
Celisasu
Mordecai Nightshade
And apparently Moriquendi has been banned for botting in games! I hardly ever play the games on here.

Stop botting damnit! I'll bet you asked a moderator "A/S/L?" 3nodding
It's not my fault that the mods are so attractive. redface I just can't help but a/s/l whenever I see one.

And yeah, it's duuumb. People are looking into though, so hopefully it all turns out alright.
Woah my chatterbox signature stopped working.
The guy said he would keep hosting it for 4 more years, time flies..

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Anonymooo
Sure, you should wear shoes while you're mowing the lawn, but what real protection do cloth-and-rubber shoes have against a gigantic spinning blade?

A better question would be when do you ever come into contact with gigantic spinning blade?
I don't think I've ever been walking along and suddenly was like, "Oh? -Looks around a bit.- What is this sound... sounds like... Is that a spinning blade? Oh snap! I better put on me trousers!"

User Image

Magical Lunatic

One of my friends showed this on their LJ. Not sure where they got it but it amuses me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That IS amusing. Espeically since I'm siding with Obama for this presidential race.

I'm Bryce by the way. I hope, one day, to be known in all of the major threads in the GG board, because this is the last remaining rays of hope and justice left on gaia.

Magical Lunatic

I like both Obama and McCain so I'd be happy with either one winning. So I'm rooting for Obama to beat Hillary in the Democratic elections so that I can win no matter who wins in the general elections. 3nodding
There's not much less care I could express toward my opinion of democrats and republicans. The difference to me is nothing. I just don't want Hillary leading this country. That would suck. I don't like her, or her views on practically anything.

Besides, I think Obama is a shoe in to beat her in whatever it is you're talking about.
Yo Bryce--all members of the Cabal/Mag7 are welcome here, save for that psychotic MatriarchEpiscopalSomethingorother. Damn, was she... special.
Yeah, I donno of those places yet. I hail from the RIC for the most part. That's where my grimey hungry little roots have the fastest hold.

I also own UCco, which is a budding little ball of awesome. I'm becoming incorporated into Masters of Darkness, The Table, Duct Tape Glomp Ball of Doom, Literally Twisted, and I'm sure I'm missing something, because that always happens.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff