Welcome to Gaia! ::

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
        Recently came back after a long hiatus and pretty came back to what I expected. Pretty much none of the people I knew in the past where still playing. So I'd like to try and make some new friends.

Things you should know about me:

- I really really really love coffee. I seem to put coffee before anyone else. Well family is important too but if no one is in a dire situation I will put coffee first.
        - I love drawing a lot. I may not be the best out there but I enjoy what I do. I posted some samples here: clicky!
        - I love games but who doesn't? I'm a total Warcraft nerd. I used to own a PS3 before it died on me. Don't own any of the newer consoles so I am a bit behind. My brother lets me play Destiny and any other games he has laying around. I stick to MMOs RPGs or any hack n slash games. Favorite titles are Metal Gear sires, Final Fantasy sires (never touched anything above X-2), Devil May Cry (not the one made by ninja theory, that one can go kill its self), Star Ocean (favorite is Till the end of Time), Shadow of the Colossus and Kingdom Hearts and any other crap that relates to those. Post apocalyptic are fun too. (wow sorry that was longer then I thought)
        - I'm 23 and I'm pretty much normal. Normal IQ I guess but most of the time I sound rather stupid. I count myself as one of those "I talk before I think" and I don't notice what I did until its to late so I do piss of a lot of people when I really don't mean too. Nowadays I am really careful what I say.
        - Music is a hard to explain. I kinda like everything and kinda hate everything else. Bands I listen the most too are Deftones, KMFDM, Shinedown and other kinds of rock. I don't like that other kind of rock where they just shout so loud its like they ripped there vocal cords or something. I also listen to anything that uses piano or violin in it. Present day music that these youngins listen I cannot stand at all. (maybe I'm getting to old?)
        - I like stupid clicky grow up pets site. I love places like imgur and humor blogs like cake wrecks. Just funny stupid stuff to read to kill time.

Whelp that is all I can think of for now but if you like to get to know me better we can talk or do what ever friends do.

Ribbert9's Husband

Friendly Puppy

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Helloooooooooo~
biggrin I like drawing monsters,Devil May Cry(I didn't like the new way Dante looks in DMC but I will say the music from the game was quite enjoyable.-Was always a Combichrist fan-),Cooking,Making new friends,Final Fantasy(I stopped at 12 cuz I'm too lazy to bother with the new versions),Kingdom Hearts,Any song with a good beat and a guitar..
I act like a dolt mostly because I feel being mature scares away people when I'm the one doing it.
I hang around Tumblr just for some random Meme's
I DON'T like sweets
And I'm on here darn there every day looking for friends(Has no social life..Too busy for it)
Welllppp I listed everything I could think of.:3 Anything else just ask.

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
HaineTheStrayDog
Helloooooooooo~
biggrin I like drawing monsters,Devil May Cry(I didn't like the new way Dante looks in DMC but I will say the music from the game was quite enjoyable.-Was always a Combichrist fan-),Cooking,Making new friends,Final Fantasy(I stopped at 12 cuz I'm too lazy to bother with the new versions),Kingdom Hearts,Any song with a good beat and a guitar..
I act like a dolt mostly because I feel being mature scares away people when I'm the one doing it.
I DON'T like sweets
And I'm on here darn there every day looking for friends(Has no social life..Too busy for it)

Sounds like we have a couple things in common! I was never a fan of tumblr because I didn't know how to use it..also twitter too. I feel like I'm so out of the loop. I think I'm far from being mature but I was always told to 'act like my age'. I only do that around work and family but other then that I'mm a child at heart. A stupid one at that.

Was the music from the new DMC that good? I have to look into it. I do love video game music.

Ribbert9's Husband

Friendly Puppy

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Mochiccino
HaineTheStrayDog
Helloooooooooo~
I DON'T like sweets

Sounds like we have a couple things in common! I was never a fan of tumblr because I didn't know how to use it..also twitter too. I feel like I'm so out of the loop. I think I'm far from being mature but I was always told to 'act like my age'. I only do that around work and family but other then that I'mm a child at heart. A stupid one at that.

Was the music from the new DMC that good? I have to look into it. I do love video game music.

I can't use twitter for my life..^ u ^;; I only learned how to use tumblr a month ago..Still don't know what's going on but...At least I learned how to upload art!I'm born in the age of technology..But I don't even know how to use a Xbox 360...I only owned a PS2 so I'm used to the controls I guess..
=[]= Same here..I never wanted to grow up as a kind..I'm in my 20's and I STILL don't wanna grow up..I'm only serious when making a point or the situation calls for it.
The music from the new DMC was good.I'd say look up "Media Riot" "Feed The Fire" "No Redemption" and "Hunter Boss Battle Music" those were some of my favorite tracks."Lillith's Club"is another good one."Succubus Boss theme"It's okay not sure what to make of it really."Gotta Go"It has a nice opening to it."Buried Alive"Can get annoying later on but the opening is good.
Sorry for that long list.^^;;

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
HaineTheStrayDog
Mochiccino
HaineTheStrayDog
Helloooooooooo~
I DON'T like sweets

I can't use twitter for my life..^ u ^;; I only learned how to use tumblr a month ago..Still don't know what's going on but...At least I learned how to upload art!I'm born in the age of technology..But I don't even know how to use a Xbox 360...I only owned a PS2 so I'm used to the controls I guess..
=[]= Same here..I never wanted to grow up as a kind..I'm in my 20's and I STILL don't wanna grow up..I'm only serious when making a point or the situation calls for it.
The music from the new DMC was good.I'd say look up "Media Riot" "Feed The Fire" "No Redemption" and "Hunter Boss Battle Music" those were some of my favorite tracks."Lillith's Club"is another good one."Succubus Boss theme"It's okay not sure what to make of it really."Gotta Go"It has a nice opening to it."Buried Alive"Can get annoying later on but the opening is good.

Oh thats fine! Long list of music is great right about now. Drawing right now for anther site and I can't do anything without music.

Ribbert9's Husband

Friendly Puppy

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Mochiccino
HaineTheStrayDog
Mochiccino
HaineTheStrayDog
Helloooooooooo~
I DON'T like sweets

Oh thats fine! Long list of music is great right about now. Drawing right now for anther site and I can't do anything without music.

Sound's like me in a nutshell no good music=no good pictures..xmx

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
HaineTheStrayDog

That or turning on the tv to my favorite station and listen but never actually watch it. XD

Ribbert9's Husband

Friendly Puppy

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Mochiccino
HaineTheStrayDog

That or turning on the tv to my favorite station and listen but never actually watch it. XD

Lol I can't remember the last time I even watched TV!I play video games if that counts..TT u TT Darn you internet..Stealing out TV from us..

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
HaineTheStrayDog
Mochiccino
HaineTheStrayDog

Lol I can't remember the last time I even watched TV!I play video games if that counts..TT u TT Darn you internet..Stealing out TV from us..

I know right? I'm stoked to watch tv though. There is a couple new shows coming out that I cannot wait to see! Gotham being one of them. At first I thought it was a normal prequel thing for batman but what drew me in was Ben McKenzie playing Commissioner Gordon (young). I grew up watching The O.C. and fell for that sexy b*****d. Now I can't wait to see how good his acting is in this.

Sorry I just went all fan girl on you. I have a lot of favorite TV actors. Movie actors meh because you see them all the time.

Ribbert9's Husband

Friendly Puppy

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Mochiccino
HaineTheStrayDog
Mochiccino
HaineTheStrayDog

I know right? I'm stoked to watch tv though. There is a couple new shows coming out that I cannot wait to see! Gotham being one of them. At first I thought it was a normal prequel thing for batman but what drew me in was Ben McKenzie playing Commissioner Gordon (young). I grew up watching The O.C. and fell for that sexy b*****d. Now I can't wait to see how good his acting is in this.

Sorry I just went all fan girl on you. I have a lot of favorite TV actors. Movie actors meh because you see them all the time.

OMG I can't wait for Gotham myself!!I almost forgot about that show!!-explodes-
And nonononononono!Don't apologize you JUST reminded me that shows coming out soon..I'd be sooo upset if I missed the first episode..=_= That happened to me with Down Town Abbey and Sherlock Holmes..

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
HaineTheStrayDog
Mochiccino
HaineTheStrayDog
Mochiccino
HaineTheStrayDog

And nonononononono!Don't apologize you JUST reminded me that shows coming out soon..I'd be sooo upset if I missed the first episode..=_= That happened to me with Down Town Abbey and Sherlock Holmes..

Haha well I'm happy to have reminded you! This Monday! I CAN'T WAIT I CAN BARELY CONTAIN MYSELF! EEEE!

Never heard of those shows. .o. Are they cable or something? *lives with shitty tv*

Ribbert9's Husband

Friendly Puppy

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Mochiccino
HaineTheStrayDog
Mochiccino
HaineTheStrayDog
Mochiccino
HaineTheStrayDog

Haha well I'm happy to have reminded you! This Monday! I CAN'T WAIT I CAN BARELY CONTAIN MYSELF! EEEE!

Never heard of those shows. .o. Are they cable or something? *lives with shitty tv*[/q
MONDAY?!O-O -Runs in front TV and pushes other family members out the way.-
Oh it's on channel 13.I haven't had cable since I was 8 years old..So I just watch stuff on the normal Tv channels or off the net.

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
HaineTheStrayDog

Heh quote went wonky and didn't get the alert. Yea but on Monday I'm gonna have my tv on Fox since I can't remember the time. Got all my mini fridge ready too. Also Sleepy Hallow is right after too and I loved season 1.

btw I love Combichrist now too. =w= SO GOOOOOD

Ribbert9's Husband

Friendly Puppy

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Mochiccino
HaineTheStrayDog

Heh quote went wonky and didn't get the alert. Yea but on Monday I'm gonna have my tv on Fox since I can't remember the time. Got all my mini fridge ready too. Also Sleepy Hallow is right after too and I loved season 1.

Ah tis okie.And I'mm a find out the exact time it's playing so I'll know when to have my snacks ready by.I never saw Sleepy Hollow is it good?
And I knew you would!!> w < Only reason I put up with DMC!The new Dante is trash..But his music..

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
HaineTheStrayDog
Mochiccino
HaineTheStrayDog

Ah tis okie.And I'mm a find out the exact time it's playing so I'll know when to have my snacks ready by.I never saw Sleepy Hollow is it good?
And I knew you would!!> w < Only reason I put up with DMC!The new Dante is trash..But his music..

Good ol normal first gen Dante will for ever be my favorite. His music isn't that bad either. Iffy about DMC4 music. Nero vs Dante was b***h'n though.

For me I thought it was good. I always like Sleepy Hallow stuff. The movie and what not so when I saw the show I knew I was going to like it. Its a little bit different since it involves the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff