Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Rogue

10,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
Being homeschooled makes things hard to find a boyfriend, or even someone to talk to.

SO here goes,

Hi i'm Emily, I enjoy action / horror movies, I love to dance, sing, cook, and make people happy.

I'm an only child and well, am homeschooled.

PM me and we can chat further c:

Don't hate.

And I'm trying to get this achievement for wearing this stupid avatar and it's not working.

Sparkling Rogue

10,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
everything burns to ashes
And I'm trying to get this achievement for wearing this stupid avatar and it's not working.

lol. you'll survive
JeOriginaux

You quoted me and it worked! Yes I can finally change back to normal, thank you.

Enduring Hunter

Yeah, another homeschooled kid.

Sparkling Rogue

10,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
GamerAce91

And what's that supposed to mean?

Enduring Hunter

JeOriginaux
GamerAce91

Homeschooled kids are a rarity on this website, don't think I've seen another one.

Sparkling Rogue

10,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
GamerAce91
JeOriginaux
GamerAce91

Homeschooled kids are a rarity on this website, don't think I've seen another one.

uhm, right.

Enduring Hunter

JeOriginaux
GamerAce91
JeOriginaux
GamerAce91

uhm, right.

Conversation's dead before it started.

Lonely Humorist

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
i was home schooled too

Devoted Raider

8,125 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
Homeschooled? Sounds way too young.
GamerAce91
JeOriginaux
GamerAce91
JeOriginaux
GamerAce91

uhm, right.

Wow and people wonder why homeschooling is a bad idea. 2 home schoolers find each other, neither is rude, yet no one in the conversation has no idea how to interact, so they take it as hostility and poof instant bad job. Yall' need some non-homeschooled friends to just guide you through some conversations. biggrin

Enduring Hunter

mosquitoboy
GamerAce91
JeOriginaux
GamerAce91
JeOriginaux
GamerAce91

uhm, right.

Wow and people wonder why homeschooling is a bad idea. 2 home schoolers find each other, neither is rude, yet no one in the conversation has no idea how to interact, so they take it as hostility and poof instant bad job. Yall' need some non-homeschooled friends to just guide you through some conversations. biggrin

Was is a very important part of this conversation, as in I haven't been homeschooled in a long time. Now I could continue and attempt at a conversation with her but it would require me to an absolute a*****e. That and I have a life and that's kinda important to me.
GamerAce91
mosquitoboy
GamerAce91
JeOriginaux
GamerAce91

uhm, right.

Was is a very important part of this conversation, as in I haven't been homeschooled in a long time. Now I could continue and attempt at a conversation with her but it would require me to an absolute a*****e. That and I have a life and that's kinda important to me.

You did fine budday~, you did fine. Not perfect... but good enough.

Enduring Hunter

mosquitoboy
GamerAce91
mosquitoboy
GamerAce91
JeOriginaux
GamerAce91

uhm, right.

You did fine budday~, you did fine. Not perfect... but good enough.

The most important part is attempting, I can at least say that I tried.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff