Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

10,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Hello! My name is Lauren (but I also go by Puff). I'm 20 years old and I'm looking to make some friends. I love video games, drawing/art, anime/manga, the internet, talking, RPing, and being goofy. I have 4 dogs that I love with all my heart. I have an awesome boyfriend but, sadly, not many friends.

I'm looking for someone to talk to, a lot, be goofy with, and be awesome buddies with. I also would love to have voice chats every once in a while too, if possible. If interested, let me know!

o u o)/ Friends anyone?

Tipsy Kitten

10,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kawaii Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tipsy Kitten

10,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Aged Lunatic

LaurenPuff
Hello! My name is Lauren (but I also go by Puff). I'm 20 years old and I'm looking to make some friends. I love video games, drawing/art, anime/manga, the internet, talking, RPing, and being goofy. I have 4 dogs that I love with all my heart. I have an awesome boyfriend but, sadly, not many friends.

I'm looking for someone to talk to, a lot, be goofy with, and be awesome buddies with. I also would love to have voice chats every once in a while too, if possible. If interested, let me know!

o u o)/ Friends anyone?

hello, maybe we can skype ? biggrin
I'm alwyas looking for new skype friends.

Noob

I'd love to be your friend and have voice chats with you sometimes. I'm always available.

Tipsy Kitten

10,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Sarubobo
Moo heart

Beep Beep heart

Tipsy Kitten

10,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
A Powerful Sage
LaurenPuff

o u o)/ Friends anyone?

hello, maybe we can skype ? biggrin
I'm alwyas looking for new skype friends.

Awesome! You'll have to PM me and we can talk about interests and stuffs!

Tipsy Kitten

10,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
I dont f with you
I'd love to be your friend and have voice chats with you sometimes. I'm always available.

That'd be nice. PM me and we can get to know each other n u n
well lets be friends. i might not be able to be "many" but maybe i can help make the few you got, higher quality.

Tipsy Kitten

10,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
LordKingPumpkinHead
well lets be friends. i might not be able to be "many" but maybe i can help make the few you got, higher quality.

My issue is I don't have any lol. I have my boyfriend and my online sister and I love them. I just can't talk to them all the time and I get super lonely. That's why I'm looking for friends c: PM me if you'd like and we can talk!
LaurenPuff
LordKingPumpkinHead

My issue is I don't have any lol. I have my boyfriend and my online sister and I love them. I just can't talk to them all the time and I get super lonely. That's why I'm looking for friends c: PM me if you'd like and we can talk!
well i can add 1 to your list of zero! xD HI! i am John!

Tipsy Kitten

10,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
LordKingPumpkinHead
LaurenPuff
LordKingPumpkinHead

Nice to meet ya John! I'm Lauren o u o)/
LaurenPuff
LordKingPumpkinHead
LaurenPuff
LordKingPumpkinHead

Nice to meet ya John! I'm Lauren o u o)/
hello Lauren! how is the world in your little place on it? xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas