14,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
harder harmonies
Empty Rooms
harder harmonies

may I ask, why did you move to tx?

i moved for a few reasons. my home life was really toxic, and i just kinda needed to jet. my boyfriend lives in texas, so i decided that would be best for me. i don't regret it at all, except it's really hot rofl

understandable!
I have had to make a move like that before.
North Carolina to Maryland.

its nice though that you were able to move in with your boyfriend c:

Anxious Duck

Empty Rooms
harder harmonies
Empty Rooms
harder harmonies

may I ask, why did you move to tx?

i moved for a few reasons. my home life was really toxic, and i just kinda needed to jet. my boyfriend lives in texas, so i decided that would be best for me. i don't regret it at all, except it's really hot rofl

understandable!
I have had to make a move like that before.
North Carolina to Maryland.

its nice though that you were able to move in with your boyfriend c:

yeah. i just kinda needed to do something for myself, so yaaaay. though i really miss PA and stuff.
oooo. if you don't mind me asking, how come?

and yeaaahhhh. LDR's are a b***h and it was hard as hell, but it all really paid off. ;3;

Friendly Camper

14,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Noble Shade 100
harder harmonies

my mother and I don't always get along. I had been laid off and failed out of college (I was going through some pretty tough times). she thought I wasn't trying to get a new job when I would apply to 2-3 places a day. it got to the point where she took pretty much all the money I had left and shipped me off to my dad's house..i was more or less homeless for a day or two. she was giving away my possessions and what have you. it was just awful.

LDR are very hard. I am in one now. But I get to see him every now and then so it's not all bad.
harder harmonies
TiffTac
harder harmonies
TiffTac
harder harmonies
TiffTac

Sold! RF 4 will most likely be my next purchase now. Thanks for the suggestion! Although I hope I won't be too hooked that I won't be able to stop playing when Super Smash comes out in October lol

when you get it, you gotta tell me how you like it! i got it because a lot of people were suggesting it and saying how great it was, so i picked it up. it's easily one of the funnest games i've played. i'm really into the rpg type games, and this game hits the nail on the head. there's an epic journey involved like all RPG's have, but there's also other things you can do. you can harvest, have animals, cook, craft weapons, armor and accessories, also there's a bit of a dating sim in there where you can date a character, and even get married and have a kid. there's just tons of stuff to do! it's a bit corny dialogue wise, but it's cute at the same time. plus the graphics are pretty cool, too.

Just bought it on Amazon. I will be playing it in two days and I will definitely let you know how I like it! It sounds like a lot of fun!!

oh man, i'm really excited for you! i'm also happy you trust my judgement enough to buy it! i feel so honored ;3;

You seem trustworthy and you make the game sound like I should have bought it when it came out lol You should feel honored biggrin

tehehehehe. i promise you won't regret it! if you like harvest moon and stuff, you'll love it. so no worries. :3

I'm not worried one bit. I'm really looking forward to it ^.^

Anxious Duck

Empty Rooms
harder harmonies

my mother and I don't always get along. I had been laid off and failed out of college (I was going through some pretty tough times). she thought I wasn't trying to get a new job when I would apply to 2-3 places a day. it got to the point where she took pretty much all the money I had left and shipped me off to my dad's house..i was more or less homeless for a day or two. she was giving away my possessions and what have you. it was just awful.

LDR are very hard. I am in one now. But I get to see him every now and then so it's not all bad.

damn what the hell. i never got along with my dad, but holy crap. i'm glad you got outta there.

and oh man. they really are hard. lots of tears were shed, but we made it through. it takes a lot of patience and trust, but when it's time to cash in that check, it is so sweet. how'd you guys meet, if you don't mind me asking?

Friendly Camper

14,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Noble Shade 100
harder harmonies

im not really on speaking terms with my dad right now.
he's too busy with his other family.

we met on here actually redface

Kawaii Shoujo

hi, how are you? c:

also i never meet people who even know radiata stories exists. i didn't think it was the best but i still really enjoyed it.

Anxious Duck

Empty Rooms
harder harmonies

i can relate. it's pretty normal for radio silence to be present when it comes to my family

and whoooaaa! that's awesome. that's how i met my boyfriend, actually! 4laugh

Friendly Camper

14,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Noble Shade 100
harder harmonies
Empty Rooms
harder harmonies

i can relate. it's pretty normal for radio silence to be present when it comes to my family

and whoooaaa! that's awesome. that's how i met my boyfriend, actually! 4laugh

it's sad. I miss my dad. im just stubborn and refuse to be the one to break the silence.
redface

we live 4 hours away from each other when we met, since Ive moved, we're now 3.
it's not too bad but money is tight around here so we don't see a lot of each other.

Alien Friend

harder harmonies
dr bloodmoney
i'm also 21 on the 21st august sweatdrop '93 ftw?
and you love palahniuk. this should be the start of something cool smile
i don't play much on my 3ds so open to suggestions, i do have pokemon x actually
new vegas & skyrim also some of the only ps3 games i play, gta and fight night aside

wtf we have the same birthday. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE. what if we're twins separated at birth.
AND you like my favorite author. we must be friends. it's fate.

i know, same year as well surprised
twins would be awesome, and yes we've no choice but to be friends obviously 3nodding

Anxious Duck

dr bloodmoney
harder harmonies
dr bloodmoney
i don't play much on my 3ds so open to suggestions, i do have pokemon x actually
new vegas & skyrim also some of the only ps3 games i play, gta and fight night aside

wtf we have the same birthday. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE. what if we're twins separated at birth.

twins would be awesome, and yes we've no choice but to be friends obviously 3nodding

that's totally amazing. i've never met someone with my same exact birthday before. this is instant friend material.
what are you gonna do for yOUR BIRTHDAY??

Alien Friend

harder harmonies
dr bloodmoney
harder harmonies
dr bloodmoney

that's totally amazing. i've never met someone with my same exact birthday before. this is instant friend material.

i'm going to creamfields for the weekend 3nodding
nice big rave to celebrate my 21st, sounds about right surprised
what about youi?

Anxious Duck

dr bloodmoney
harder harmonies
dr bloodmoney
harder harmonies
dr bloodmoney

i'm going to creamfields for the weekend 3nodding
nice big rave to celebrate my 21st, sounds about right surprised
what about youi?

hmm, all i really know is that i'm gonna purchase my first legal alcohol, and then i'm gonna DRINK IT.
i am super excited.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces