Eternal Star

xTidusInterx
Lucevia
xTidusInterx
Lucevia
xTidusInterx
*rolls into literally everything* rofl redface
    Oh hello! Thanks for rolling in <3 how are you? User Image

I'm doing just fine! How are you doing on this fine Friday?
    I'm still a bit groggy since I woke up from my nap like hours ago, lol D: rn I'm doing a sociology paper and I'm stuck on it so I don't wanna do it anymore x-x It's due Monday though so yeah. Do you have anything planned for the weekend?User Image

I literally have nothing planned for the weekend other than laziness and having fun biggrin And maybe going out food shopping on Sunday which I want to do. sweatdrop
    Oh that's nice! I have a ton of hw to do so relax and have fun for me too ; A; after the next 2-3 weeks or so I think most of my workload will be gone. But then I start volunteering which is really exciting but also really.. not that exciting because I still can't relax even though it's my summer.. but anyway, what do you like to do in your spare time?

KinderSenpai
Lucevia
KinderSenpai
Lucevia
KinderSenpai

i cant buy anything cause items wont deflate properlly //sobs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Ik how you feel! D; all my quest items quadrupled in price ; A;
    I think that's a dog but it's still a cute gif, lmao;User Image

i feel you there. i cant get this item cause its just so freaking high D: and i had such a cool idea for an avi //sobs
    Ooh, your avi is so cute rn though! And what was the idea for your avi? Maybe I can help a little?User Image

it was a kinda vampire like avatar. i have everything expect the dress that would be genious. le piece de la resistance.
    Vampires are cool! I like seeing themed avatars of them. How much does the dress cost tho? /and what does le piece de la resistance mean o Ao;

Put Your Hearts Up
I like cute cat pictures. 3nodding
    Haha, we're off to a good start then! I love watching really funny cat gifs. I don't even know why; it's really entertaining razz
    Do you own a cat in real life?User Image

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
Lucevia
xTidusInterx
Lucevia
xTidusInterx
Lucevia

I'm still a bit groggy since I woke up from my nap like hours ago, lol D: rn I'm doing a sociology paper and I'm stuck on it so I don't wanna do it anymore x-x It's due Monday though so yeah. Do you have anything planned for the weekend?User Image

I literally have nothing planned for the weekend other than laziness and having fun biggrin And maybe going out food shopping on Sunday which I want to do. sweatdrop
    Oh that's nice! I have a ton of hw to do so relax and have fun for me too ; A; after the next 2-3 weeks or so I think most of my workload will be gone. But then I start volunteering which is really exciting but also really.. not that exciting because I still can't relax even though it's my summer.. but anyway, what do you like to do in your spare time?

KinderSenpai
Lucevia
KinderSenpai
Lucevia
    Ik how you feel! D; all my quest items quadrupled in price ; A;
    I think that's a dog but it's still a cute gif, lmao;User Image

i feel you there. i cant get this item cause its just so freaking high D: and i had such a cool idea for an avi //sobs
    Ooh, your avi is so cute rn though! And what was the idea for your avi? Maybe I can help a little?User Image

it was a kinda vampire like avatar. i have everything expect the dress that would be genious. le piece de la resistance.
    Vampires are cool! I like seeing themed avatars of them. How much does the dress cost tho? /and what does le piece de la resistance mean o Ao;

Put Your Hearts Up
I like cute cat pictures. 3nodding
    Haha, we're off to a good start then! I love watching really funny cat gifs. I don't even know why; it's really entertaining razz
    Do you own a cat in real life?User Image

the dress i need is this one http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10037285/ and that was a french expression for " the last piece to make it complete " XD

Eternal Star

KinderSenpai
the dress i need is this one http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10037285/ and that was a french expression for " the last piece to make it complete " XD
    Ohh, French xD How fancy! I actually wanted to take French but I ended up taking Italian in school instead.

p.s check your invo <3User Image

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
Lucevia
KinderSenpai
    Ohh, French xD How fancy! I actually wanted to take French but I ended up taking Italian in school instead.

omg TvT thank you! *sobs happy*

italian is fancy,i wish i could learn it xD

Eternal Star

KinderSenpai
Lucevia
KinderSenpai

You're welcome! ^o^
    And Italian is a lot like Spanish really.. they sound super similar o: I think you can speak Spanish right? ouoUser Image

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
Lucevia
KinderSenpai
Lucevia
KinderSenpai

You're welcome! ^o^
    And Italian is a lot like Spanish really.. they sound super similar o: I think you can speak Spanish right? ouoUser Image

i speak portuguese. xD its a really tad different than spanish or even brasilian

and the avatar is doooooooooooooooooone!
Lucevia
    Yess, cat gifs are the best!
    And I don't have age cutoff, don't worry~ I just like to let people know my age for clarity purposes and stuff!User Image

Okay! 4laugh
disadvantages of me being your friend: i am not a night owl because work is so damned early. gonk I sometimes regret saying okay to such an early job (I gotta be out of the house by 7:30 to get there on time.) but I needed experience. v___v; I'm 21 and have only had one job because everything requires experienceeeeee.

CAT
not a cat gif, but it is a cat :O it's one of the cats i've been watching this week for my sister and her boyfriend.
his name is teegs and i don't know where his tail went.

Feline Raider

5,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Guildmember 100
Lucevia
xTidusInterx
Lucevia
xTidusInterx
Lucevia

Play video games. Not much else really. I'm a laaaazy guy x _x;

Eternal Star

KinderSenpai
Lucevia
KinderSenpai
Lucevia
KinderSenpai

You're welcome! ^o^

i speak portuguese. xD its a really tad different than spanish or even brasilian

Ohh, I see. Sorry I got it mixed up xD How is it different if you don't mind me asking?

And it's faaaabulous!! ♥User Image

Eternal Star

Magical Miss Alice Jae
Lucevia
    Yess, cat gifs are the best!
    And I don't have age cutoff, don't worry~ I just like to let people know my age for clarity purposes and stuff!User Image

Okay! 4laugh
disadvantages of me being your friend: i am not a night owl because work is so damned early. gonk I sometimes regret saying okay to such an early job (I gotta be out of the house by 7:30 to get there on time.) but I needed experience. v___v; I'm 21 and have only had one job because everything requires experienceeeeee.

CAT
not a cat gif, but it is a cat :O it's one of the cats i've been watching this week for my sister and her boyfriend.
his name is teegs and i don't know where his tail went.
    Haha, that's totally ok! I'm incapable of being a night owl as well, but that's mainly 'cause I'm a lazy butt who loves to sleep. I think I'm physically incapable of pulling an all-nighter omg. But anyway, what do you work as if you don't mind my asking?

Anyway, Teegs is soooo cute! I want to kiss him <3 Is he a rescued cat?User Image

Eternal Star

xTidusInterx
Lucevia
xTidusInterx
Lucevia
xTidusInterx
Lucevia

Play video games. Not much else really. I'm a laaaazy guy x _x;
    That's nice tho! What game(s) do you like to play?User Image

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
Lucevia
KinderSenpai
Lucevia
KinderSenpai
Lucevia
KinderSenpai

You're welcome! ^o^

Ohh, I see. Sorry I got it mixed up xD How is it different if you don't mind me asking?

Some words are different even tho they might mean the same. the speech,the pronounce,even the meaning can be different xD

Eternal Star

KinderSenpai
Lucevia
KinderSenpai
Lucevia
KinderSenpai

You're welcome! ^o^

Some words are different even tho they might mean the same. the speech,the pronounce,even the meaning can be different xD
    Ooh, that's pretty awesome! So it's.. sort of like a dialect then?User Image
Lucevia
    Haha, that's totally ok! I'm incapable of being a night owl as well, but that's mainly 'cause I'm a lazy butt who loves to sleep. I think I'm physically incapable of pulling an all-nighter omg. But anyway, what do you work as if you don't mind my asking?

Anyway, Teegs is soooo cute! I want to kiss him <3 Is he a rescued cat?User Image

I work as a receptionist essentially for the Career Services department at my college. :O For future reference, student workers usually get paid more than minimum wage from what I hear + at least, in Illinois, we get less taken out for taxesss.
...I have not a bloody idea of how taxes work when I need to file them, though.

I prefer being a night owl greatly just because I live with 2 under 10 year old children (not mine!), but I can't because I have to be up so early. Being up at night was nice because they were sleeping and not yelling at each other. ;___;
I miss the days I could pull all-nighters and tiny amounts of sleep. I FEEL SO OLD.

I don't actually know :O
I don't know the history of the 2 cats I'm watching. I feel like he might be a rescue, though. He's very, very skittish. He will probably run away if you even see him. Like, he's only gotten used to me because I've been living here for nearly a week watching them and I give them food. I also give him catnip.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff