Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Meh, there was an old lady dressed as Yuna. Never too old!

I've got a lot of simple ones and plenty of complex ones as well. Which dressphere do you have made sort of? xd

Dapper Deckhand

The Real Bright Eyes
Meh, there was an old lady dressed as Yuna. Never too old!

I've got a lot of simple ones and plenty of complex ones as well. Which dressphere do you have made sort of? xd
Props to her, but... I never want to be that old lady. xd When I get old I'm going to cosplay like, Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle. rofl

Samurai. Not even remotely my favorite, but it was part of an elaborate plan to do a bunch of random samurai characters with my group that fell through... I also at one point started on the Omatsurishi yukata, and I have a bunch of fabric in a bin somewhere for Animal Trainer.

The costume I want to do most is Warrior, but of all of them I think that one requires a skill level I just don't have yet. XD;

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Oh yeah, with the armor and all.

Next year I know I'm for sure going to be Jack Harkness and Thor. I'm kind of starting on an Android 18 costume for this December.

Dapper Deckhand

I can't even plan on costumes that far in advance anymore. sweatdrop So much else to worry about; the last thing I need is to make promises about costumes that I most likely won't be able to fulfill. sad

In other news I think I'm addicted to Guild Wars 2. That was fast. There's just... there's so much to DISCOVER!

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Cabin Boy
I can't even plan on costumes that far in advance anymore. sweatdrop So much else to worry about; the last thing I need is to make promises about costumes that I most likely won't be able to fulfill. sad

In other news I think I'm addicted to Guild Wars 2. That was fast. There's just... there's so much to DISCOVER!
Jack is a for sure because it's DW's 50th year and I really want to be him for the occasion. :3 Thor...Thor just seems super easy really, and brother offered to make me the helmet.

Lol, I don't even really have any money to get the game. crying
I'll probably order GW2 and EotN, soon. Maybe. I think.

Aeschylus's Husband

Aged Loiterer

10,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Loiterer 100
cat_3nodding

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
I went ahead and ordered it today.

Dapper Deckhand

Aaand my GW2 account got hacked. rofl Apparently accounts are getting massively attacked- the people who haven't already gotten hacked are getting multiple password reset confirmation e-mails every day... So if you guys get your copies you may want to wait until ArenaNet updates their security measures, because I must say, the current ones suck. The hacker must have simply brute-forced my password- I never even received any e-mails about password resets- and was able to change my e-mail without any confirmation being sent to the old address. And since your e-mail is your account name... oh hey now it doesn't think my account exists. xp

Or you can give yourself a super complicated password (they increased the limit to 100 characters because of all the hackings) and change it frequently. xd

I'm not really worried about it, I have my serial code and registration IDs and such to get the account back, whenever they work through the immense backlog of similar complaints, it's just irritating. rolleyes
...ohmy. That's not good at all.

Dapper Deckhand

Aaand got my account back. whee

Just fyi if you guys hadn't heard, they now set it up so that you have to confirm any new login locations from your original e-mail address- so now they can't even login to your account much less change the e-mail, unless they have access to your e-mail as well. Kind of like Facebook does. xp Kudos to them for getting right on the security issues.
Yay, for getting your account back!

I saw that. I've been keeping an eye on things to see what's going on.

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Well that's good to hear. I think my game is getting here on Wednesday.

OMG...will there be enough people playing for me to maybe make my own guild? mrgreen CB, do you have a guild yet?

Dapper Deckhand

I do not! Although a friend has been trying to get me to join his. xp I think you can be in more than one guild, though? You just choose which you want to represent at any given time.

On the other hand, I kind of enjoyed the irony of playing the original Guild Wars without ever actually joining a guild... rofl

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Cabin Boy
I do not! Although a friend has been trying to get me to join his. xp I think you can be in more than one guild, though? You just choose which you want to represent at any given time.

On the other hand, I kind of enjoyed the irony of playing the original Guild Wars without ever actually joining a guild... rofl
You can?! This excites me! Well, don't worry about it if you want to join his guild but can't join mine. Still waiting on some people to actually get the game.

I was in a guild with my bf and his friends for a couple years in the beginning, but his friends were hardly ever online so I joined another. Those people were really cool. Then my computer was broken for awhile and I couldn't play. I let them know on their message board, but then I lost interest once my computer was fixed and they kicked me. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff