Darkness . . .

Death. 0.22187129885511 22.2% [ 562 ]
Destruction. 0.13857086458745 13.9% [ 351 ]
Despair. 0.20450059218318 20.5% [ 518 ]
Poll-whore. 0.43505724437426 43.5% [ 1102 ]
Total Votes:[ 2533 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 3980 3981 3982 > >> >>> »|

hello everyone
Actually... I didn't feel it... they only hurt when I'm being klutzy and accidentally hit one of the scars on something.
You were opening a Rice-a-Roni box with a knife?
Hello, Chef Venture. How are you this lovely evening?
Well . . . no, not really. I had been upset about something . . . I don't even remember what, now, but I was up past my bedtime and I went into the kitchen, got one of the sharp kitchen knives, and started gouging holes into a rice box. Until my hand slipped off the handle and all the way down the blade. sweatdrop
Er... I guess the rice box wasn't being good that day...
What did you hear from Shard about what I've said to Nikolas?
I've just heard that you and your father don't exactly see eye-to-eye all of the time, that you're afraid of one of your friends bosses, and that apparently you and he have a pact that neither of you will cut so long as the other doesn't. Nothing major. Just stuff.
Oh yeah... the 'boss'... I forgot about him...
Every time I refresh... I see the name Hoarfrost, and I get a heart attack...
Why do you get a heart attack?
Because I'm wanting him to be on...
I get a heart attack when miss crums or Nikolas post.
Sheesh, that's not good . . . for your health, I mean, I would think . . . but yeah. I wish the boys would come online. Though, if they get home any later than this I wonder if I wouldn't just rather them go straight to bed, 'cause they prolly need their rest . . . ah well. I'll just sit and scribble impatiently, and talk your ears off until you get tired of me. sweatdrop
Miss Crums. Tee-hee . . . that name is amusing to the me.
I'm not sure if she knows my name... It wouldn't take much effort, seeing as I say it more often than I'd like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff