Hellou.

Hi there~! 4laugh

Shy Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Maengoo

Yeah pretty much ~Le sigh~ But I've gotten used to it.I haven't been updated with any animes, fairy tail is an exception of course.
But I adore romance/comedy and even drama. I'm a big hopeless romantic, and sometimes its not healthy > <
Lol Fairy Tail is a good series. XD
Ohhhh you might love the series Kara Kano if romance/comedy and drama are your favorite genres~! ouo I'm also a hopeless romantic. =u= Agreed. lol XD

Anxious Cat

Yoojin_Onihime
Maengoo

Yeah pretty much ~Le sigh~ But I've gotten used to it.I haven't been updated with any animes, fairy tail is an exception of course.
But I adore romance/comedy and even drama. I'm a big hopeless romantic, and sometimes its not healthy > <
Ohhhh you might love the series Kara Kano if romance/comedy and drama are your favorite genres~! ouo I'm also a hopeless romantic. =u= Agreed. lol XD

Ahhh~~ I remember a bit of that one! I use to watch a lot of romantic anime all the time. rofl

Dapper Noob

Good morning ~

Anxious Cat

iYukine

Hello~! I love your little image dice thingy, it's super cute.

Anxious Cat

s u n n y magpie
Good morning ~

Good morning~! 4laugh

Dapper Noob

DeviCatx
s u n n y magpie
Good morning ~

Good morning~! 4laugh
I'm Anna. (= How are you this fine Tuesday?

Lover

Yoojin_Onihime
Maengoo

Haha indeed! Ahh i heard of that before but ive never really had a chance to take a look at it. Ill add that to my list most definitely! Right mow im busy crying, I watched this movie called miracle in cell no. 7 //ugly sobbing

Lover

iYukine

Ahh Adorable avi * o *

Anxious Cat

s u n n y magpie
DeviCatx
s u n n y magpie
Good morning ~

Good morning~! 4laugh

Nice to meet you, Anna. You can call me Devi if you like. I'm doing pretty well today, how about you? emotion_kirakira

Dapper Noob

DeviCatx
s u n n y magpie
DeviCatx
s u n n y magpie
Good morning ~

Good morning~! 4laugh

Nice to meet you, Anna. You can call me Devi if you like. I'm doing pretty well today, how about you? emotion_kirakira
Oh my goodness that emoticon is adorable! ('=

It's nice to meet you too Devi. I'm happy you're doing well! I'm wonderful today, it's beautiful outside.

Shy Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
DeviCatx
Yoojin_Onihime
Maengoo

Ahhh~~ I remember a bit of that one! I use to watch a lot of romantic anime all the time. rofl
A dose of nostalgia~? XD lol
Was Kare Kano one of your favorites? ouo

Shy Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Maengoo
Yoojin_Onihime
Maengoo

Haha indeed! Ahh i heard of that before but ive never really had a chance to take a look at it. Ill add that to my list most definitely! Right mow im busy crying, I watched this movie called miracle in cell no. 7 //ugly sobbing

I recommend it~! 3nodding Kare Kano is a pretty good series, the anime is a bit short but the manga is very good too. XD
What is the movie about? o.o -hands you some tissue paper-

Shy Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
iYukine
User Image

Hello >w<
Hi~! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit