Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Aged Cat

7,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Heya Sora, Pink ^_^
What's up?
Amatsu - darn you, I wish I still had that type of work schedule >.<

Then again I like sleeping in till noon when I get the chance ... though thats only on the weekends now, and when my boyfriend doesn't drag me out of bed stare

Pink - You have the items to make a peach cosplay then? yeah tektek can be quite annoying when your trying to find just the right item *lol*

Really? so this was good timing then *heh* excellent now we both won't be sleeping any time soon without having nightmares of silent hill dancing nurses xd

Arisu - Not much, just hanging out here and doing some work 4laugh Oh you should check out that vid I was talking about 3nodding It's in one of my posts from the other page heart

Aged Cat

7,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sora: Okay, I'll check it out now :]
Arisu - Tell me what you think of it when your done whee

Lol, yeah... I don't even really have a sleep schedule anymore... I go to bed anywhere between midnight and 6am and get up anywhere from 9:30am to 3pm...
Sometimes I feel really lazy though gonk
@ Amatsu: Yaaaaaay~! *glomps* whee

@ Arisu: Not much! How are you doing?

@ Sora: Yep, I do! 3nodding I just didn't wanna change my avi's hair, but I have no problem with it now

lol I dunno why, but I wanted to dance with the nurses! XD That dance looked like fun!
Amatsu - I only do that now on the weekends heart during the week i'm only up until around 2am then I need to get some sleep otherwise I sleep through the alarm clock >.<

Your still in school, enjoy the odd sleeping schedules while you can 4laugh

Pink - Thats right you had the bun's hairstyle before 3nodding

I don't know ... it was pretty cool and creepy all at the same time whee i'm not even sure if I could dance like that though *lol*

4laugh
*counterglomps and scritches behind Pink's ears*
Gawd are you adorable whee

Aged Cat

7,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sora: That was awesome! I wonder how long it took for them to get that all down o_o?

Pink: I'm doing well, I just hope I passed my chemistry exam today. If I dont get a phone call from my teacher by 7pm then I'm safe!
Lol, I wanna dance with them too xD
@ Sora: Yep! I love my buns =3 I'll have them again someday

It was cool and creepy and hypnotic as well *.* I wanna try it! *gets up and dances* whee

@ Amatsu: *pants and wags tail* Tank ooooo~! *cuddles* heart

@ Arisu: Was the exam tough? :<

lol Let's dance together! XD

Aged Cat

7,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Pink: Yes! That exam was very hard! Nobody knew what they were doing ._.;; It's a state mandated exam so I have to pass the exam to pass the class, plus I also need to class to graduate next year. I dont want to have to that chemistry all over again ;____; But I am going to try to be optimistic about this.

xD Haha, alright! Then let's dance.
We need music ._.;
Arisu - I know it was so well done heart it probably took them a good while to get that all down right 3nodding

Sorry for not responding sooner, I started looking up some of the older Anime North skits whee

Pink - So you planning on changing back then 4laugh

I think i'll just sit here and watch you guys try sweatdrop I'm not really good at dancing >.>

Bleh... I no good at drawing today...
domokun

Festive Rabbit

25,050 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
@ Arisu: o.o That sucks. I hate those stupid state mandated exams. They were always so...tough! I'm sure you did really well! ^.^

I wanted to do the Nurse's dance! =3

@ Sora: One day I will! Though I like my avi's hair right now. It reminds me of my own if I take away my frizz =P

Aw, c'mon! All you gotta do is move all zombie-like! ^.^

@ Amatsu: What's wrong? :<

@ Nuriko: Mana! *pounces* heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out