Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kira Crimescene
So many food and food-ish sounding names too

((That's on purpose. The series creator deliberately named a huge number of his characters after food. Why? I have no idea.))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kumikumikuuumi! You saw the stuff for the special edition of DMC4 right?! emotion_kirakira

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((I didn't, but I vaguely heard mention of it existing. Link me?))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Demonbuster Dante
((I didn't, but I vaguely heard mention of it existing. Link me?))

GUESS WHO!
Then there's this batch of sillyness

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Reaction to first: "Is that Dan?! Did Dan come back to do the voice?!" biggrin

Reaction to second: "...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" rofl

It's like an inside joke parade.))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
[[I'm SO hoping that we get a canon confirmation of Nero's lineage, but that's not even the whole cupcake! The fact that they're doing this, has to mean that Capcom hasn't forgotten about the original canon! whee

I gigglesnorted at the second. I tried the demo for the 3DS Monster Hunter and coulden't get into it, but that is just adorable!

How've you been lately?]]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((I thought we technically got one from a Capcom person at a public event, but that's shaky at best. And yay! blaugh

Is the actual player character a cat? I don't know the first thing about Monster Hunter.

I've been weird. I haven't stayed one way for longer than 48 hours, so "weird" is the only way to describe it. The only reason I haven't posted in the thread is because I felt like doing that would turn it into a two-person show. I might just post anyway, though. How are you?))

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

I really need to post in the chat thread, but stress and depression were kicking me hard. I'm not entirely out of the woods yet, but it's better than it was. XP

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
[[True, but this is an in-canon confirmation..maybe. At the very least I wanna see more into Nero's history. Poor boy's got damn near no backstory.

Yiss. The cat race is a playable one.

Lyn's in need of a post too, but things have been unsteady for her lately. I've been a little stressed. Work has slowed to a crawl, there's no snow for tourists to play in.]]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Hi, Lyn. Better is better, so I'm glad that's where you are right now. 3nodding ))

@Sala: ((Yeah, I'd love that. Bingo Morihashi wrote a novel with a little backstory, but to my knowledge they never officially translated it.

How many playable races are there?

Why is everybody sinking into ruts at the same time? Universe, this isn't fair!))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
[[Lyn: Just looking at your avi makes me feel cold! [/shivers]

Kumi: Was that where I heard that Nero got his name for the black blanket he was found in?
cause I know I heard that somewhere, I just dont recall where...

I don't know that much about it myself. Just saw the DMC1 Dante costume with Alastor for the cat race and gigglesnorted.

I blame the winter cold.]]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Sala: ((Yeah, that's from the book.

It's almost like they know. lol

It's not even that cold where I live. Sure, it's raining and my hands are constantly purple, but I have bad circulation.))

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Sala: It's leather. XD Only way she'd agree to it, especially with the boob window.
@Kumi: I don't know, but I know that mine wasn't because of seasonal. It was because of family emergencies and me having to pretty much take care of the house by myself cause my mom is even more depressed than me, and my brother likes to disappear whenever there's work to be done.

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kumi: Aaaah. I knew it had to come from somewhere.

XD somethings just line up perfectly like that.

Eeek! My feet have been in fuzzy slippers or socks all day, and they're still cold! I stick 'em on Aaron, cause he's got more body heat then he knows what to do with. Plus the yelps he makes from the cold I find amusing.

Lyn: Tess and I are still saying "Nope, nope nope!" ]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Lyn: ((That completely blows. gonk ))

@Sala: ((I'm thinking about wearing gloves to work tomorrow. The only reason I haven't yet is because I'm afraid someone will laugh at me.))

((It's 1am, I work tomorrow and I'm suddenly not feeling so great, so it's bedtime for me. Goodnight.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff