Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Demonbuster Dante
((The loading issues hit me. Stupid website. *checks calendar* And stupid weekend.))

Why Joss?! WHYYYY?!
You shiptease and then
Make Ward Hydra?! DAMN YOU JOSS I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS MAD AT YOU SENSE YOU KILLED WASH!

So, guess who saw ep 17 of SHIELD?

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Hey, what'd I tell you? Recently I got to see some of Aliens, one of the things that made Bill Paxton (Garrett) famous. His character in that is an annoying doofus, so I turned to my dad and said "Dad, does this guy ever play anybody likeable?!"

Sitting over here neck-deep in season 2, let me tell you the crazy is still coming, just in less shocking ways now that the rug has been so masterfully pulled out from under our feet.))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
XD

I'm still upset, I mean, he made Fitz cry! DX

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Whatever you do, KEEP YOUR SEAT BELT BUCKLED.

Hey, when Melinda and Phil the Treecko start their Pokemon journey, I'm going to catch a female Taillow and name her Victoria, after Agent Hand. Also, remember this?

Quote:
I named my Houndoom in Y after Agent Ward. He's a very good dog. whee

I named him after the season was over. You've found half the reason why naming him that was possibly the evilest thing I've ever done.))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Grrr! XD

I still need to flesh out the prequel post for my blog for ORAS

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

I think what I'm gonna do with ORAS, when I get it, is have the trainer in that game be Shanleigh's cousin.

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((You're going to make one, too? I'll follow it! I'll be way behind you in gameplay, though, because a week after I get the game, I'm going to Disneyland and won't have time to play. I'll have to remind myself to go back and read all your posts after I get to those parts.

Just wait, though. I also know what I'll be naming my Plusle and Minun. wink ))

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dreylen
War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

I think what I'm gonna do with ORAS, when I get it, is have the trainer in that game be Shanleigh's cousin.

In rivers, in rivers...

((Given that both of them would originally be from Johto, that makes sense.))

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Kumi: It'll also give me a reason not to make a new blog (I'm gonna be having the posts pretty much be in letter format, addressed to Shanleigh) and a reason for her to be sending pokemon over to her.

In rivers, in rivers...

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Lyn: ((A good plan. For Melinda and Claudette, I'm sticking with the original timeline and having Melinda be 24 in present day, while Claudette is 16.

My CAPTCHA almost knows what we're talking about. It says "black and white." ))

Hilarious Hellraiser

((Bloo Bloo Bloo, Sun Wukong has a staff for uuu))

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

Where the ******** did Auro get the Ryu Jingu Bang?! XD

In rivers, in rivers...

Hilarious Hellraiser

((Well, I wanted that to be another part of why Auro went missing for a long time, on his journey of self discovery. He ended up getting caught up in something as ridiculous like a Bored Monkey King who wanted to entertain himself and offered his staff as a reward to the whoever could entertain him. Auro got caught up with a lot of other desperate and eager people, all who went through a lot of trials and humiliation for the staff. Auro just got fed up and just asked for it. ))

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

That sounds just about right, both for Auro and the Monkey King.

In rivers, in rivers...

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Time for me to go to sleep. One more day of work this week, then ORAS and then a three-day work week before Disneyland. Goodnight, everybody.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff