Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Invisible Phantom

Demonbuster Dante
@Sala: ((*releases hold by half* I have a friend from college who gives rib-cracking hugs. I love her, but it really hurts.))

@Zeke: ((Probably not enough. Level 4 CPU opponents still kick my a** really quickly.

I'm writing a super intense scene right now. A man is about to be thrown across an alley.))

I see, I see! Well I can tell you that you will only get better over time! Believe me, you will! =3

Oooo~! Sounds intriguing~! =3

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Zeke: ((All the customization options that the actual game will have will probably help me a lot.

He attacked and is attempting to rape the woman who's been feeding him and a bunch of other homeless guys. The one doing the throwing is another of those guys, a newbie to the group that nobody knows much about. The attacker is about to find out that the new guy has one hell of an arm. wink ))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
[[Kumi: I've had friends like that]]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Sala: ((And yet somehow my friend is both smaller and just as bony as I am. Idon't know how she does it.))

Lonely Girl

AND...sorry for poofing again. Needless to say work took my soul. After tomorrow I'll have worked 34 hours this week. Had a nine hour day on my feet all day on concrete. It hurt like hell.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Belzayne
AND...sorry for poofing again. Needless to say work took my soul. After tomorrow I'll have worked 34 hours this week. Had a nine hour day on my feet all day on concrete. It hurt like hell.

((That's pretty lousy. Are they offering you health insurance, at least? If you worked that much, they're supposed to.))

Mystical Dreamer

Belzayne
You should elevate your feet at night, that way they won't hurt in the morning. I did that towards the end of my job at the grocery store, and it really helped.

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Belzayne

good athletic shoes wit comfy insoles will help too

Lonely Girl

Tess: Yeah I think this is my sign to switch my shoes for sure.

Lyn: Been elevated ever since I got off work.

Kumi: If these were my permanent hours, yes. I'm on temporary hours at the moment because of hot jobs.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Nom: ((Argh, temp hours. I was on those before the laws were changed. I made a lot of money, but I got too little rest.))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Shocking development over my weekend.
the incompetant general manager and assistant manager at my work both got canned!

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

Uh, wow. o.o

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
My thoughts too Lynnie.

also, I think some of the new chems are making me sick

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((*rises from ashes* Smash Brothers is far too addicting for a game where not very much happens.))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
[[I haven't gotten the game yet, and haven't played much of the demo. things at work have been nuts after the sackings.

The regional manager is our acting manager, and so far things have been changing for the better [aside from us having to wear our smocks again. seriously, they're ugly as sin!]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff