Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Hilarious Hellraiser

@Lyn: *replies with a little aggression in my tone* There's nothing wrong with the way I am! I'm perfectly fine. *rolls his eyes* Why does everyone say that?

@Tess: *honestly caught off-guard and ducks down only to see that Tess couldn't even reach* Hah! And You are too short *makes a face at the mention of Vergil* I'm nothing like him.

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Nero: [/elbows in the stomach before clambering off of] I know I'm short, okay?!
And yes, you are, Lefty because you're just as crotchety as he is, and you look like him, and Yamato and...
Yea!

Shadowy Player

@ Pink: -chuckles, rests his head against hers- Well no one said you had to stop just because I wanted to sit up. For instance, I'm not in a strong position at the moment. You could still knock me over again if you wanted to.

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Nero: A'cause you're bein' a wet blanket. Just cause you're shacked up with a nice gixie doesn't mean you can't have a few laughs with friends.

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Nero: *leans on the doorway of one of the bedrooms, arms crossed and smirking* Better get used to it, kid. She's not gonna quit until she gets her way. Not that it's a bad thing.

@Pink: ((We have huge volumes of people coming into the shuttle building all at once almost all the time. People are only supposed to go out that way if they're in need of medical attention. It actually makes for less frustration to leave out the designated exit since everyone is moving that way anyway and the bathrooms (which most people were looking for) are right on the other side of the exit.

It's been sooner than that for me. I saw him twice in January. What's weird is that I feel nothing romantic at all towards the dude I was out with and I can still feel smiley on occasion when thinking about Steve (on a good day, which seem to be getting rarer). He's been tweeting about charity a lot lately, though, which is weirding me the hell out. What changed?))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Dante: You made that first part sound like I'm some insufferable brat [/walks up to and pokes]
And I'm not! [/smirks]
@ Adell: *yaaaawn* Pinki's too tired to dominate today...

@ Dante: It's just the most convenient exit D: It's out of the way and has everything they could need over there. Just go! Geez, people...

Ah, that's right. I nearly forgot. Maybe since he hasn't been doing much to get your attention lately, you're just phasing him out. He hasn't really been that active, so we haven't seen much of him. Lots of the people I follow on Twitter do that. I think they probably feel it's a kind of obligation since they're famous and have tons of followers.

Hilarious Hellraiser

@Lyn: Kyrie has nothing to do with this, I just don't like being kicked at every time I try to come over. I mean, even Aurion doesn't bug me as much. *grumbles* Where is that a*****e anyway?

@Tess:*gets hit and groans just a bit more out of annoyance than pain* Hey! Ugh! If I look just like him, doesn't that mean I look just like him *points at Dante*

@Dante: *scoffs:* Oh come on, Dante! You don't agree with them, do you?

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Nero: ~chuckles~ Don't tell me you're afraid to hit Tess back. ~glances towards the door as Auro is mentioned, half expecting him to show up~ Not sure. Probably eating half the food supply of whatever city he's in.

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Shadowy Player

@ Pink: -hugs- Maybe another time then. I'm sure both of us can have fun then.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Tess: *rubs the spot where she poked with no other reaction* Hey, I said it wasn't a bad thing. *winks*

@Pink: ((It doesn't look that way from the inside, though.

Well he's always done some charity stuff, usually donating things that he's made (drawings in some instances, since he can actually doodle pretty damn well) to auction off. Now he's donating money, too. WAT.))

@Nero: To an extent. I've seen you loosen up before. I know you've got it in you. What's the deal?
@ Adell: *snuggles* Yaaaay~ c:

@ Dante: They just gotta learn D<

o -o ........ Something's wrong. The balance of the universe is all out of order!

*yawns* I gotta go now... x .x More moving tomorrow... Wheee... *cuddlesnuggleluffles* G'night, Kumiko! G'night, Adell! G'night, Kya! G'night, Lynnie! heart Love you all~!

Hilarious Hellraiser

@Dante: *shakes his head* I don't know, I'm sorry. I just feel cranky, and bothered today.

@Lyn: Of course I am. I don't wanna squish her *smirks at the idea* I thought you would know. Aren't you two.. *presses the ends of his index fingers together trying to gesture* You know.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Pink: ((That's the best (and only) reaction I've seen to it. lol

Goodnight.))

@Nero: Feel like talking about it? I promise I won't judge. *pauses* Making jokes doesn't count as judging, by the way.

((I need to go soon, but I'll be back at midnight.))

Shadowy Player

Goodnight Pink.

-sits in the rafters while he plays around with a funny idea for his thread-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out