Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Fate: ~shrugs~ Hm....When she sends me things, though, she usually includes a note with a date on it....And that's usually when she drops by. ~blushes more, remembering the last time Fel came by her apartment~

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Full Metal Keyblade
@ Pink: ((Yeah. I'm a trophy hound, so I will force myself to sit through DMC2 again just to get them.))

I don't mind at all! I'll probably join you if I can get on the couch without hurting myself again.

((Goodnight, Pink!))

@ Dante: ((Is it that every pug = kam thing?))

I think I have a slight idea of what we're talking about. *lets out an uncomfortable chuckle* Eheh, yeah. *bumps her nose against his cheek* So how are you doing today?

((It is. I know who Kam is, but I have no idea how she got to be associated with pugs.))

*chuckles again at the contact* I'm doing all right. Looking forward to changing back. You?

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
@ Lyn: Hmm.. and with no note, then I guess it's someone new... still, it is the kind of thing I would buy, but for Tess.. *leans in, inspecting the maid outfit a bit too closely*

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Fate: ~shifts away from a little as he leans close, blushing~ I have no clue who sent it, then.

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Aged Survivor

@ Dante: ((My best guess is that she one day made her Tumblr avatar a pug and made some random posts about it. One thing went to another and now we have glorious Kam pugs!))

You liked that, didn't you? *laughs as she sits down in front of Dante* Pretty much feeling the same, really. I'm a little bit nervous about changing back, but that's only because I don't know what's going to happen to my body during it. *lets out what sounded like a sigh* Oh yeah, I almost forgot to thank you for something! Thanks for letting me rest my head on you last night. I can see why you preferred sleeping on either Pink or I than on the floor many nights in a row. *leans in close to his face, then pauses* How do wolves usually show their appreciation again?

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
@ Lyn: *blinks as Lyn moves away* Do you mind? I'm trying to get the detail down so I can figure out the manufacturer. *leans in closer, looking from the hem up to her top right at her breasts*

Lonely Girl

Hey guys again. *Waking up somewhat*

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Fate: ~blushes more~ Um. You could wait until I have a different outfit to change into?
@Nom: ((Hey.))

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Lonely Girl

Lyn: So...what's going on between you and Fate eh? *Smirk* Seems like fun.

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Nom: >///> He's just trying to figure out who made my dress. I got it from someone who didn't leave a note with it. We've been puzzling over who might have sent it.

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Lonely Girl

Lyn: Oh ho ho~ Are you so sure that's his only motives? ;D

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Nom: ((XD Fate's sorta RPing Lucian at the moment, who is with Tess IC.)) As far as I can tell, yes.

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Lonely Girl

Lyn: ((Well I am slowly learning all of Fate's OCs, so I sometimes can't tell who is who. I really should start naming each side of me)) Well I'm sure we will find out sooner or later.

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Nom: ((XD Color is usually a good indicator of a character. If it's one you haven't seen used before, probably a character you haven't seen before. I have a few characters I use, but Lyn is the main one right now.))
Maybe, maybe not. Depends on if I get something else from the mystery person.
((I'm gonna head to bed now. Bit loopy.))

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Lonely Girl

Oh so there's someone else as well~? My you certainly do attract people I see!
Night Lynnie~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces