Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Pink: ((Just like the TARDIS on Doctor Who. It's a building inside, but the outside is a phone booth.))

Friendly Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Pink: -nods-
Grell is about to go to sleep...
@ Shi: I would share if I could...

I should... x .x

@ Dante: Woah... o .o That's quite impressive.

@ Italy: We can continue tomorrow, alright? I still owe Grell~

*yawns* I'mma head off to bed now... So sleepy... * cuddlesnuggleluffles* G'night, Kumiko! G'night, Shi! G'night, Alice! heart Love you all~!

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Goodnight, Pink.))

Beloved Cutie-Pie

I'ma go too. I'm having some emotional issues.
Plus it's late anyways.

'Night ya'll.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Goodnight, Shi.))

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
God.
The World Events forum makes me wanna punch a wall.

Some of the topics/comments in there make me want to really get into a debate with some of those people.
Although, it wouldn't go anywhere because the usual response I would get would be something along the lines of, "NOOOO UR WROOOONG I AM RIGHT. YOU BELIEVE IN FACTS? LOLZ."

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
Demonbuster Dante
((We should've stuck with the original plan to just go after bin Laden and his people instead of invading Iraq. There's part one of it.))

There's this.

And call me a liberal p***y, but after we hit a certain casualty count, we should have just called us even and quit.

Dante: Bush being a dumb a** isn't America's fault nor the military.

Reefer: Right, because the terrorists would have gone along with that line of thinking.
The only people we killed were those who tried to kill us. What were we supposed to do? Just sit around and wait for the enemy with the gun pointed at us to shoot our soliders? AND THEN go ahead and shoot back? (or do nothing?)

As for the innocent, we didn't kill them. Car bombs and Osama's followers did all of that. Not only did Osama terrorize us, he did it to his own people.

I'm also a liberal, but seriously, we did what we had to do to protect our own.

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
x Karurie x
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
Demonbuster Dante
((We should've stuck with the original plan to just go after bin Laden and his people instead of invading Iraq. There's part one of it.))

There's this.

And call me a liberal p***y, but after we hit a certain casualty count, we should have just called us even and quit.

Dante: Bush being a dumb a** isn't America's fault nor the military.

Reefer: Right, because the terrorists would have gone along with that line of thinking.
The only people we killed were those who tried to kill us. What were we supposed to do? Just sit around and wait for the enemy with the gun pointed at us to shoot our soliders? AND THEN go ahead and shoot back? (or do nothing?)

As for the innocent, we didn't kill them. Car bombs and Osama's followers did all of that. Not only did Osama terrorize us, he did it to his own people.

I'm also a liberal, but seriously, we did what we had to do to protect our own.

I can't find any links to it, but I seem to recall a few years back that after an attack took the life of two soldiers, the others in his squad decided to exact revenge... They slaughtered the entire village, women and children as well, and would have had it covered up perfectly if a twelve year old girl hadn't hidden under her bed and gone for help afterwards. She got help, and the story broke online later.

My memory's a bit fuzzy on it, but if anyone else remembers anything, please contribute.

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
*Yawns*

I've got a case of the mondays.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Is it Monday? I don't remember..

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
It's monday for me. I have to work tonight, but I had last night off.

Kudos for not remembering what day it is, though.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

My days blur together. But I'm gonna say it's um... Thursday?
*looks at her cell* Oh! Called it~

Can you get me a job at the evil Wal-Mart, btw?
I would prefer it over my current skull crushing boredom.

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Yeah... Even if I could pull strings, I don't think I could do it long distance.

I don't think we're hiring full time right now, at any store, but if you pull off an impressive interview, you might get a part-time temp job.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Drat.
I'd rather work at Gamestop anyways. But they don't hire 17 year olds.
I call discrimination.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces