Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Sweetheart

Aw don't be teasin ; ;

Liberal Smoker

Edward M Chase
The DNA Will Have Its Say
Hello, my brothers, sisters, neithers or eithers,

Lately, I have found myself sitting alone in my bedroom till 3 AM, watching music videos on my TV and playing video games. That is fine and all but, I've been pretty lonely and have very few people to talk to while doing this. So, I would like to extend an invitation to all to join me in friendship. heart heart heart

I am a very shy person and am too afraid to PM people on this forum, so I decide to post my own thread in the hopes of possibly receiving PM's instead.

I'm sure that all of you are very nice and lovely. I am very open-minded and will talk to just about anybody. So, shoot me a Private Message, or chat with me through the forums.

Thank you. sweatdrop

Too shy to speak personally in a private message, but not shy enough to speak in front of ALL OF GAIA in a thread... what madness is this. lol

Don't the majority of people who are shy open up once a decent connection is made? Just because I am shy doesn't mean I'm some sort of mute... I just don't speak until spoken to, my friend.
Edward M Chase
Hello, my brothers, sisters, neithers or eithers,

Lately, I have found myself sitting alone in my bedroom till 3 AM, watching music videos on my TV and playing video games. That is fine and all but, I've been pretty lonely and have very few people to talk to while doing this. So, I would like to extend an invitation to all to join me in friendship. heart heart heart

I am a very shy person and am too afraid to PM people on this forum, so I decide to post my own thread in the hopes of possibly receiving PM's instead.

I'm sure that all of you are very nice and lovely. I am very open-minded and will talk to just about anybody. So, shoot me a Private Message, or chat with me through the forums.

Thank you. sweatdrop

Too shy to speak personally in a private message, but not shy enough to speak in front of ALL OF GAIA in a thread... what madness is this. lol

Don't the majority of people who are shy open up once a decent connection is made? Just because I am shy doesn't mean I'm some sort of mute... I just don't speak until spoken to, my friend.

Technically mutes aren't always shy and they can still type lol
Good match I like speaking first when I see something that needs to be quoted with a question or a remark xD

Shadowy Shade

I accept.
Helloooooo!
How're you? What's your favorite type of weather?

Liberal Smoker

Monsieur Poppycock

I accept.
Helloooooo!
How're you? What's your favorite type of weather?

Sorry for such a late reply! I have been away from my computer for a couple of days.

I'm doing good? you?

And my favorite type of weather... I really like fall weather. Sweater weather is always fun to be had. I also like sunny days with rain. Rainbows!

You?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces