Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Smoker

jilfina
The DNA Will Have Its Say
jilfina
jilfina

Doing well thanks, yourself? ^_^

Well, I'm doing fine. Just sitting in my room, bored as usual.

No new games in your life? What types of games do you enjoy?

Well, I actually have a huge stack of games on my dresser that I have to play still. I bought them on Black Friday and have been so busy that I haven't played alot of them yet.

I like to play a lot RPGs, adventure games, point and click, platformers, shooters. Everything really. I am currently playing Diablo 3 however.

Good ol' Black Friday sales. ^_^ Diablo 3 is a good one! I started that one a while ago on my 360 but got too busy and stopped. What system(s) do you play on?

I play on the PS4. :l I have been a Sony fanboy my whole life and have no plans on stopping. I have debated on getting an Xbox 360 to play Halo though.

Guildswoman

Jesca Dragon
Jesca Dragon
I'm kinda really shy, too. I know those feels of being up till 3am for no real good reason. It sux.

What games do you like to play?

Well, I am a Sony fanboy, so I mostly play games for the Playstation, although I do play a few PC games.

Right now, I am playing through the Diablo series, currently working on the third one. I am also playing Deadly Premonition and Grim Fandango but I like to play all different types of games. I am a fan of point and click adventure games, RPG's, shooters and sport games.

What types of games do you play?

I'm a Nintendonerd. I'm working my way through the Master Quest version of Ocarina of Time (all big poes and 96 skullchulas!)

I like anything you can actively explore, that has a good story. Borderlands has been great, most of the Zeldas, (and for some reason, Minecraft is my crack. If you don't hear from me in days, it's because I thought it would be all right to start a new world.)

I wish I had grown up with Nintendo instead of Sony. I feel like I missed out on a lot of the classics and it is hard to back track and play those earlier titles without being biased by modern tech.

Borderlands is a classic series and enjoy playing it (Finally achieved the platinum trophy in the original game about a month ago.) I am also a big fan of open world games, with Skyrim being one my favorites.

Yeah, played Skyrim until it became obvious that you couldn't be a good guy all the time and get through the whole story. Though, if you get a 3DS, both Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are on it with updated graphics that look amaaaazing emotion_drool

Older graphics sometimes have a little bit of charm. I went back to Shadow of the Colossus a little while ago and I still think that it's a beautiful world. Just wish my controller hadn't broke...

Liberal Smoker

Jesca Dragon
Jesca Dragon
Jesca Dragon
I'm kinda really shy, too. I know those feels of being up till 3am for no real good reason. It sux.

Well, I am a Sony fanboy, so I mostly play games for the Playstation, although I do play a few PC games.

Right now, I am playing through the Diablo series, currently working on the third one. I am also playing Deadly Premonition and Grim Fandango but I like to play all different types of games. I am a fan of point and click adventure games, RPG's, shooters and sport games.

I'm a Nintendonerd. I'm working my way through the Master Quest version of Ocarina of Time (all big poes and 96 skullchulas!)

I like anything you can actively explore, that has a good story. Borderlands has been great, most of the Zeldas, (and for some reason, Minecraft is my crack. If you don't hear from me in days, it's because I thought it would be all right to start a new world.)

I wish I had grown up with Nintendo instead of Sony. I feel like I missed out on a lot of the classics and it is hard to back track and play those earlier titles without being biased by modern tech.

Borderlands is a classic series and enjoy playing it (Finally achieved the platinum trophy in the original game about a month ago.) I am also a big fan of open world games, with Skyrim being one my favorites.

Yeah, played Skyrim until it became obvious that you couldn't be a good guy all the time and get through the whole story. Though, if you get a 3DS, both Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are on it with updated graphics that look amaaaazing emotion_drool

Older graphics sometimes have a little bit of charm. I went back to Shadow of the Colossus a little while ago and I still think that it's a beautiful world. Just wish my controller hadn't broke...

I can agree with you on that. If I go back on replay some of the older Playstation 2 titles, it was amazing to see the types of visuals they could create with the technology they had. The older graphics were used a lot more creatively back then they are now. It gave games a lot more character. It defines them.
jilfina
jilfina
jilfina

Doing well thanks, yourself? ^_^

Well, I'm doing fine. Just sitting in my room, bored as usual.

Well, I actually have a huge stack of games on my dresser that I have to play still. I bought them on Black Friday and have been so busy that I haven't played alot of them yet.

I like to play a lot RPGs, adventure games, point and click, platformers, shooters. Everything really. I am currently playing Diablo 3 however.

Good ol' Black Friday sales. ^_^ Diablo 3 is a good one! I started that one a while ago on my 360 but got too busy and stopped. What system(s) do you play on?

I play on the PS4. :l I have been a Sony fanboy my whole life and have no plans on stopping. I have debated on getting an Xbox 360 to play Halo though.

Oh nice! I like to mix it up so I personally have PS2, PS3, Xbox 360 w/ Kinect, 3DS, Wii, and Steam. Thought about getting a PS4 but haven't had the funds for it just yet. I also enjoy table top gaming. ^_^

Liberal Smoker

jilfina
jilfina
jilfina

Oh nice! I like to mix it up so I personally have PS2, PS3, Xbox 360 w/ Kinect, 3DS, Wii, and Steam. Thought about getting a PS4 but haven't had the funds for it just yet. I also enjoy table top gaming. ^_^
Well, I mean, if you want to get technical, I have a PS2, PS3, PS4, Gameboy Advanced, 3DS, Gamecube and a Wii.

But I pretty much only play the PS4 now.

I used to play some table top games when I first enrolled in college, but I am too busy to play with anybody.
jilfina
jilfina
jilfina

Well, I mean, if you want to get technical, I have a PS2, PS3, PS4, Gameboy Advanced, 3DS, Gamecube and a Wii.

I used to play some table top games when I first enrolled in college, but I am too busy to play with anybody.

That's so sad. Finding a good gaming group can be hard and seems to be the thing I struggle with the most. It also seems that people want to play more on the weekdays than weekends? I dunno what's up with that.

Liberal Smoker

jilfina
jilfina
jilfina

That's so sad. Finding a good gaming group can be hard and seems to be the thing I struggle with the most. It also seems that people want to play more on the weekdays than weekends? I dunno what's up with that.

I have noticed that also! People always want to play on the weekdays but not on the weekends... It makes no sense to me. Like, my group used to play on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. xD

But I miss it and hope to go back to it soon.

Guildswoman

Jesca Dragon
Jesca Dragon
Jesca Dragon

I can agree with you on that. If I go back on replay some of the older Playstation 2 titles, it was amazing to see the types of visuals they could create with the technology they had. The older graphics were used a lot more creatively back then they are now. It gave games a lot more character. It defines them.

Ohmigosh, you just reminded me of this campy low-budget platformer called Malice. PS2. It was the videogame equivalent of a straight-to-video release. BUT IT WAS AWESOME. And just a little bit stupid.
jilfina
jilfina
jilfina

I have noticed that also! People always want to play on the weekdays but not on the weekends... It makes no sense to me. Like, my group used to play on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. xD

For me it's usually Wednesdays and they don't want to start until 5 or 6 PM and the games take 6 or so hours. WTF... weekends are where it's at!

When it comes to table top what games to you lean towards?

Liberal Smoker

Jesca Dragon
Jesca Dragon
Jesca Dragon

Ohmigosh, you just reminded me of this campy low-budget platformer called Malice. PS2. It was the videogame equivalent of a straight-to-video release. BUT IT WAS AWESOME. And just a little bit stupid.

I know exactly what you are talking about. I've seen gameplay videos of that game. It's production reminds me a lot like Deadly Premonition (which if you like super campy, cheesy westernized Japanese games, you should definitely play that game.)

Liberal Smoker

jilfina
jilfina
jilfina

For me it's usually Wednesdays and they don't want to start until 5 or 6 PM and the games take 6 or so hours. WTF... weekends are where it's at!

Like, what games in particular did we play? Or like what types of themes do I like?
jilfina
jilfina
jilfina

Like, what games in particular did we play? Or like what types of themes do I like?

Games in particular that you played, or maybe want to try.

Guildswoman

Jesca Dragon
Jesca Dragon
Jesca Dragon

I know exactly what you are talking about. I've seen gameplay videos of that game. It's production reminds me a lot like Deadly Premonition (which if you like super campy, cheesy westernized Japanese games, you should definitely play that game.)

Hmmm. I do need to find that one.

Liberal Smoker

jilfina
jilfina
jilfina

I have played the Wizards of the Coast version of Dungeons and Dragons, an EverQuest one, and a Fallout based one. Not a whole lot. :l
jilfina
jilfina
jilfina

I have played the Wizards of the Coast version of Dungeons and Dragons, an EverQuest one, and a Fallout based one. Not a whole lot. :l

Ohhhh nice! There are lots of fun table top games out there. Besides gaming do you have any other hobbies?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff