Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcoming Elder

16,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
Hello everyone - I am not at all new to this site, but I have been here on and off since 2004 and I mostly took breaks from it since I have had noone to talk to.

I wish to change that - so please help me, yourself and each other as we all try to make this a lovely place to hang out, chat, share ideas, make friends and so on.

Hope I get to talk to some new, fun and interesting persons.

Welcoming Elder

16,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Campaign Manager 500
Since I like to put random facts and the like in my threads I will here make some:

People who has made new friends here

Israfel: 1

Vampiric_will: 1

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello. Good luck with your search. You can add me as a friend if you wish. I like the dark avatar by the way.

Welcoming Elder

16,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Campaign Manager 500
Vampiric_will
Hello. Good luck with your search. You can add me as a friend if you wish. I like the dark avatar by the way.

Thank you very much for both letting me add and for the compliment ^^ I finally got my Nitemare Scarf back :3

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Israfel85
Vampiric_will

Thank you very much for both letting me add and for the compliment ^^ I finally got my Nitemare Scarf back :3
For both you're welcome. That's good. I'm about to work on one now. Especially since it seems closer to being within my reach.

Welcoming Elder

16,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Campaign Manager 500
Vampiric_will
Israfel85
Vampiric_will

For both you're welcome. That's good. I'm about to work on one now. Especially since it seems closer to being within my reach.

I was surprised to how "cheap" it was compared my other wanted items. I rememer buying the first one I had for only 50 K.

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Israfel85
Vampiric_will
Israfel85
Vampiric_will

I was surprised to how "cheap" it was compared my other wanted items. I rememer buying the first one I had for only 50 K.
Me too. That's like when I took my first break from Gaia. I bought my first Ancient Katana for a little over 600,000 gold. When I came back it was already over a million. I had to take another break. I see after I get back there are some major changes including the prices on everything.

Welcoming Elder

16,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Campaign Manager 500
Vampiric_will
Israfel85
Vampiric_will
Israfel85
Vampiric_will

Me too. That's like when I took my first break from Gaia. I bought my first Ancient Katana for a little over 600,000 gold. When I came back it was already over a million. I had to take another break. I see after I get back there are some major changes including the prices on everything.

I was pretty flabbergasted as well ^^

How long have you been here?

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Israfel85
Vampiric_will
Israfel85
Vampiric_will
Israfel85
Vampiric_will

I've been with this site since October 2005. I joined because a friend on here asked me to. I created this account because of a glitch with the first one. My friend left the site but it became too addicting for me to leave.

Friendly Regular

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Welcoming Elder

16,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Campaign Manager 500
Stormmane the hunter
Hey

Welcome, welcome biggrin

How are you doing?

Friendly Regular

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Israfel85
Stormmane the hunter
Hey

Welcome, welcome biggrin

How are you doing?

I am doing great, how about you?

Welcoming Elder

16,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Campaign Manager 500
Vampiric_will
Israfel85
Vampiric_will
Israfel85
Vampiric_will

I've been with this site since October 2005. I joined because a friend on here asked me to. I created this account because of a glitch with the first one. My friend left the site but it became too addicting for me to leave.

Hehe, addicting how?

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Israfel85
Vampiric_will
Israfel85
Vampiric_will
Israfel85
Vampiric_will

Hehe, addicting how?
Both in the fact that I do like the fact you can change your avatar to the look the way you want and also I met some very good friends on here who have told me they don't want me to leave.

Welcoming Elder

16,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Campaign Manager 500
Stormmane the hunter
Israfel85
Stormmane the hunter
Hey

Welcome, welcome biggrin

How are you doing?

I am doing great, how about you?

Honestly? I could be better - partially made this thread since I feel a bit lonely these days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff