Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bear

My name is Selene and I've played since 2007 but left around 2011. I started updating my account last month, but I wasn't sure If
I wanted to get back into playing. Obviously none of my friends are around anymore and I
struggle a lot with being social and interactive. But I'd love to meet some
awesome people who can break me from my shell and I can genuinely talk with. emotion_kirakira

Lunatic

ImmortaIs
I've played since 2007 but left around 2011. I started updating my account last month, but I wasn't sure If
I wanted to get back into playing. Obviously none of my friends are around anymore and I
awesome people who can break me from my shell and I can genuinely talk with. emotion_kirakira

✾ ✾ Hiyaa! I too was on break for a long time, just got back the beginning of this year. 3nodding Nice to meet you and welcome back!
      What brought you back to Gaia? c:

Bear

HatsuHikari
ImmortaIs
I've played since 2007 but left around 2011. I started updating my account last month, but I wasn't sure If

✾ ✾ Hiyaa! I too was on break for a long time, just got back the beginning of this year. 3nodding Nice to meet you and welcome back!

Nice to meet you too! And thanks. ^^
I was beginning to think I intimidated people or something.
I returned because I really have nothing to do with my
time anymore and I figured it'd be a great way to distract myself
from my real life problems. So why not make internet friends. emotion_c8

Lunatic

ImmortaIs
HatsuHikari
ImmortaIs

✾ ✾ Hahaha, I think this is generally a pretty slow forum? I have no idea, this is actually my first time here whee
      That's actually what happened to me too. I got curious as to what's been happening in the time I was gone... so now I'm back xD

So what kind of things do you like?

Btw, you can call me Hatsu or Joanne! heart

Married Bunny

ImmortaIs
can I be a friend that can break you free and you can talk to?

Bear

HatsuHikari
ImmortaIs
HatsuHikari
ImmortaIs

✾ ✾ Hahaha, I think this is generally a pretty slow forum? I have no idea, this is actually my first time here whee
      That's actually what happened to me too. I got curious as to what's been happening in the time I was gone... so now I'm back xD

Yes I think so haha. Ive never posted on here before either.
Gaia itself hasn't changed very much at all, but the economy.. oh boy.

Hmm, I'm not very good at listing what I'm into because I'm all over the place haha.
I'm not a person with very many interests, most of the time I'm just watching new movies, re-watching movies especially ghibli films. Or I'm on tumblr. I LOVE fashion and make up, just beauty in general. Music of course, but I don't stick to one genre I obsess with many. There's probably more I could list, but it's not really coming to me. It's kind of sad haha, I'm not very interesting.

I love the name Hatsu heart I will call you that.
My name is Selene, but everyone just calls me Seli.

Bear

tatsu9
ImmortaIs

Of course you can. heart emotion_kirakira

Married Bunny

ImmortaIs
tatsu9
ImmortaIs

thank you. hi, how has your day been?

Bear

ImmortaIs
HatsuHikari
ImmortaIs
HatsuHikari
ImmortaIs

Hmm, I'm not very good at listing what I'm into because I'm all over the place haha.
I'm not a person with very many interests, most of the time I'm just watching new movies, re-watching movies especially ghibli films. Or I'm on tumblr. I LOVE fashion and make up, just beauty in general. Music of course, but I don't stick to one genre I obsess with many. There's probably more I could list, but it's not really coming to me. It's kind of sad haha, I'm not very interesting.

I forgot to ask you what your interests are. whee

Bear

tatsu9
ImmortaIs
tatsu9
ImmortaIs

Why thank me? All friends are welcome. 4laugh
My day has been okay I suppose, how is yours?

Married Bunny

ImmortaIs
tatsu9
ImmortaIs
tatsu9
ImmortaIs

My day has been okay I suppose, how is yours?cause it is a pleasure to be your friend and its always nice to make new friends. my day has just started about an hour ago but I will probably end up having to go out soon to get some minor shopping done for the week

Bear

tatsu9
ImmortaIs
tatsu9
ImmortaIs
tatsu9
ImmortaIs
tatsu9
ImmortaIs

cause it is a pleasure to be your friend and its always nice to make new friends. my day has just started about an hour ago but I will probably end up having to go out soon to get some minor shopping done for the week

An hour ago? Haha, where do you live?
Ah okay, well have fun shopping dear. ^^

Married Bunny

ImmortaIs
tatsu9
ImmortaIs
tatsu9
ImmortaIs
tatsu9
ImmortaIs
tatsu9
ImmortaIs

cause it is a pleasure to be your friend and its always nice to make new friends. my day has just started about an hour ago but I will probably end up having to go out soon to get some minor shopping done for the week

I live in Springfield, Oregon for now anyways things may change in a month or two. hmm I am going to give you an item you can sell if you don't like and hopefully get something you do like

Bear

tatsu9
ImmortaIs
tatsu9
ImmortaIs
tatsu9
ImmortaIs
tatsu9
ImmortaIs
tatsu9
ImmortaIs

I live in Springfield, Oregon for now anyways things may change in a month or two. hmm I am going to give you an item you can sell if you don't like and hopefully get something you do like

I love Oregon, It's always raining when I go there and it's wonderful. emotion_kirakira
But you must sleep a lot if you woke up an hour ago haha. Lately I haven't been
able to sleep past 4-5am.

And you are just too kind. A gift definitely wasn't necessary, but I very much appreciate
your kindness. Ive been eyeing an item I can't afford and you just helped me with that.
Thank you so much. heart

Lunatic

ImmortaIs
HatsuHikari
ImmortaIs
HatsuHikari
ImmortaIs

✾ ✾ Haha... let's not get into how bad the economy has become... > A <"
      It's legitimately a s**t storm xd

It's alright, I'm all over the place with my interests as well! I like watching new movies too, but going to the theatre is expensive and time consuming sometimes. ; n ; Ghibli movies are so good haha. I haven't watched one in a while though. :<

Hatsu it is! c:
      Selene is a pretty name~ emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas