2,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Howdy Ya'll! 3nodding How Are Ya'll Today? whee
Search and select well. =)
MrsErikaJCullen
Howdy Ya'll! 3nodding How Are Ya'll Today? whee

Hello there.^w^ I'm doing quite well today, going to the fair, and how about yourself?
Escreamo

Thank you very much and hopefully I do c:

Manly Sleuth

15,350 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Vital Compass
Before it is even asked, yes this is a Mule account made for the sole purpose of finding new friends and....Love?....
*cough*
Anyway:
Friends: I am really open to having anyone as a friend as long as having somewhat well grammar is apart of your everyday life. I don't care if we have silly random chit chats or long ongoing conversations. I am a very open minded individual, yet there are some topics that I may have debates on. I enjoy really speaking of anything, and if I've never heard of it before why not introduce me too it?

Boyfriend? To start it off I'm not expecting to find someone whom I may call my own, I suppose I'm rather just hoping and of course support would be nice. I suppose I should start off with the fact that I am only looking for a Male (mind will not be changed) between the ages of 15 - 17 years of age. I am an open-minded individual and can be very shy at times, and defiantly not the prettiest crayon in the box I apologize. I enjoy anime to an extent that I attend conventions and cosplay. I also enjoy medical shows such as House and Nurse Jackie.... I am starting to enjoy horror games and horror movies, but I am still a big chicken and cuddling might be needed.... I enjoy the sound of rain for relaxing, but I'm stubborn and a huge procrastinator. I also enjoy various types of video games and can ramble on like now.... I guess that's more about me that you probably didn't need to know, I apologize if I've scared you off?

Warning! I don't need criticism or judging, I just came here to find friends and am HOPING not expecting for love. I don't need to hear about how this is wrong and juvenile, please kindly leave this place if that is what you sought out.
Both private messaging me and chatting here are both fine with me, or feel free to do both? ^u^
Shucks... I am way too old. Well good luck you sound really awesome.
Vital Compass
Escreamo

Thank you very much and hopefully I do c:
Ofcourse, how are you? =)
hi new best friend!!!!!

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Vital Compass
Before it is even asked, yes this is a Mule account made for the sole purpose of finding new friends and....Love?....
*cough*
Anyway:
Friends: I am really open to having anyone as a friend as long as having somewhat well grammar is apart of your everyday life. I don't care if we have silly random chit chats or long ongoing conversations. I am a very open minded individual, yet there are some topics that I may have debates on. I enjoy really speaking of anything, and if I've never heard of it before why not introduce me too it?

Boyfriend? To start it off I'm not expecting to find someone whom I may call my own, I suppose I'm rather just hoping and of course support would be nice. I suppose I should start off with the fact that I am only looking for a Male (mind will not be changed) between the ages of 15 - 17 years of age. I am an open-minded individual and can be very shy at times, and defiantly not the prettiest crayon in the box I apologize. I enjoy anime to an extent that I attend conventions and cosplay. I also enjoy medical shows such as House and Nurse Jackie.... I am starting to enjoy horror games and horror movies, but I am still a big chicken and cuddling might be needed.... I enjoy the sound of rain for relaxing, but I'm stubborn and a huge procrastinator. I also enjoy various types of video games and can ramble on like now.... I guess that's more about me that you probably didn't need to know, I apologize if I've scared you off?

Warning! I don't need criticism or judging, I just came here to find friends and am HOPING not expecting for love. I don't need to hear about how this is wrong and juvenile, please kindly leave this place if that is what you sought out.
Both private messaging me and chatting here are both fine with me, or feel free to do both? ^u^

Hi >.< I wouldnt mind being your friend =P my name is Andy and I'm 19.5 years old :3
Parisu-Kun
Shucks... I am way too old. Well good luck you sound really awesome.
Aww...oh well, still we can be friends? c:
And thank you, I wish you luck on your search as well. ^w^
Escreamo
Ofcourse, how are you? =)

I'm doing well, quite excited because I'll be going to the fair again, how about yourself?
Lekgolo Voro
hi new best friend!!!!!

Hello there xD
AndyBJin0223

Hi >.< I wouldnt mind being your friend =P my name is Andy and I'm 19.5 years old :3

Same to you ^w^ How are you?

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Vital Compass
AndyBJin0223

Same to you ^w^ How are you?

Pretty good learning to master rping how about you :3
AndyBJin0223

Pretty good learning to master rping how about you :3

I used to rp long ago, I haven't quite gotten into the spirit of it yet again, hopefully though some day I will.
I'm roaming youtube and soon on my way to a fair. ^u^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces