Welcome to Gaia! ::

Giver

rowangentleman
Hi I'm Alice (or Ro, whichever) nice to meet you! I'm also a writer and RP-er, and a noob too wink

What lovely names! C:
Man, that's like three things we have in common!
This is a sign from the universe that we should be friends emotion_hug

Giver

illamental being
petite minimalist
illamental being
Hello. What a lonesome life you have.

I know emotion_donotwant
Perhaps you can make it less lonesome? emotion_kirakira
Sadly i cannot. If you liked you can always pm, comment... whatever if you get bored. But i would just bore you more.

I highly doubt that.
Everyone is entertaining in their own way.
Like what if you poop rainbows and you never told anyone?
I think that's pretty cool and totally not boring ya feel emotion_yatta

Ice-Cold Punk

petite minimalist
Seph99
petite minimalist
Seph99
No friends? D: That's not fun at all. Let's attempt to fix that!

I saw in your profile that you're a writer. I am too, or at least, I attempt to write things anyway haha. What sorts of things do you like to write about?

Awh, you're so sweet!

I am, sorta. I like to write a lot and I've been trying to write stories in my free time.
But I'm never successful at that became character names are a pain ;___:
I use roleplaying to help with my writing though x
I don't really have a certain preference to writing... I just write whatever seems like a good idea or whatever comes to mind x)
How about you?
Haha~ I know the pain of having no friends on this site, since a lot of the time I have to empty out my friends list when people haven't been on for months, or years, and have to start anew. Dx

Hah, I understand what you mean with character names. They're sometimes like the last thing I come up with in stories, and I just use ridiculous sounding placeholder names for the longest time too. Dx I like to use roleplaying from time to time too to help, when I can actually start RPs that don't die after the first couple of posts like a lot do. It's pretty depressing.

I like to just jot random scenes and ideas down when I get the inspiration, which don't usually lead to a lot. But I have at least finished one novel type thing, as messy as it is, which I'm sorta proud about. And then I like to mess around with visual novel writing stuff too, since that's a fun form to write in, with script-like dialogue and such, along with the visual stuff on screen it helps to create the scene.

Yeah, I feel ya!
True... But for me, I need to have character names or I won't be able to write my stories D:
YEAH OMG. I hate it when people want to roleplay with you and then they give you really short replies and wow how am I supposed to work with that...
The thing is, I haven't roleplayed in years so I'm a bit rusty. My RP skills are so poopy :c

Hm, maybe you and I might have the same writing technique/style? I'm not quite sure, but that's usually what I do when I write, haha. Man, I'm in the mood to write something now lol x:
I sometimes just put in the blandest names I can come up with, and roll with them until I feel like changing them later on. Sometimes some of the names stick though, since I get attached to them, so it works out. : P Oh, goodness, don't even get me started on the one liners after writing out paragraphs of stuff. It's depressing and a waste of good effort on my part after I've spent ages trying to come up with something interesting for them to work with. Dx It's all good, if you can write still, I'm sure your RP skills will at least have remained intact for the most part. To be honest, I haven't RP'd for a bit either now, since I got annoyed at being dumped all the time and decided to just put the full effort into my projects where at least I know they'll be finished at some point!

Could possibly be. I'm very messy while writing, and just throw all my thoughts and potential scenes/dialogue into one notepad file that I can take from later on. I think other people would have a heart attack if they attempted to decipher the stuff I have in some of these notepad files. : P Write, write! It'll be fun, I promise. Just open up a document and wriiitteeeee!
petite minimalist
rowangentleman
Hi I'm Alice (or Ro, whichever) nice to meet you! I'm also a writer and RP-er, and a noob too wink

What lovely names! C:

I think you're right! I just added you. Have you found any good RP threads or guilds yet?
illamental being
Hey it's you! ... Looking spiffy there.

*takes a bow* thanks!

Kawaii Shoujo

petite minimalist
Kitten Moonlight
hai, i'm Kitten how are you?

Hello! I'm doing well.
I'm just exhausted because I've been studying all day T^T
How about you?

Well that's good and awe
Eh been sick for 3 months now

Giver

Seph99

Yeah, I would do that too! o:
UGH YES. THE FEELS.
Preach it!!!
Sometimes RPing does get annoying though.
I'd have to admit, sometimes I'd take forever to respond back omg.
But most of the time, people are so patient with me like wow bless your hearts~

I like to jot my ideas down in a notebook and then I hope to find a reason to use those ideas, but there's never a good time apparently lol. Omg, I know what you mean. My notes are all kind of jumbled up as well. |:

Giver

illamental being
petite minimalist
illamental being
petite minimalist
illamental being
Hello. What a lonesome life you have.

I know emotion_donotwant
Perhaps you can make it less lonesome? emotion_kirakira
Sadly i cannot. If you liked you can always pm, comment... whatever if you get bored. But i would just bore you more.

I highly doubt that.
neutral

your avi got me all heart eyes heart ______ heart

Giver

rowangentleman
petite minimalist
rowangentleman

What lovely names! C:

I think you're right! I just added you. Have you found any good RP threads or guilds yet?[/quote
Nope, I have no idea how they work ;____;
I've never been in one before x:

Giver

Kitten Moonlight
petite minimalist
Kitten Moonlight
hai, i'm Kitten how are you?

Hello! I'm doing well.
I'm just exhausted because I've been studying all day T^T
How about you?

Well that's good and awe
Eh been sick for 3 months now

Awh how?? sad

Ice-Cold Punk

petite minimalist
Seph99

Yeah, I would do that too! o:
UGH YES. THE FEELS.
Preach it!!!
Sometimes RPing does get annoying though.
I'd have to admit, sometimes I'd take forever to respond back omg.
But most of the time, people are so patient with me like wow bless your hearts~

I like to jot my ideas down in a notebook and then I hope to find a reason to use those ideas, but there's never a good time apparently lol. Omg, I know what you mean. My notes are all kind of jumbled up as well. |:
I know what you mean. People do have a life outside of RPs and such. But usually it's obvious when they just want to drop an RP dead, be it because they lost interest, or felt they couldn't respond with what they were given. I'd wish they could at least tell me that sometimes so I'm not left hanging haha. Though, I have gotten a reply like months later, and I can hardly even remember what the RP was about. Which is something, I guess. : P

We are complex geniuses clearly. People can't begin to comprehend the deep meanings behind our super messy notes. I think, sometimes, I don't even have complete sentence written down. Just basic ideas and words that were supposed to have made sense to myself at some point in time. Dx

Giver

illamental being
petite minimalist
illamental being
petite minimalist
illamental being

I highly doubt that.
neutral

your avi got me all heart eyes heart ______ heart
Uhm Thank you. I can say the same for when i first posted. 3nodding

Ugh, I shouldn't have sold my items, but I did anyway lol ;____:
Anyway, how are you today?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers