Welcome to Gaia! ::

RunningWithNemo

Out of Condoms ;
        Oh god! I'm so glad I'm not in school and don't have exams anymore! Lol.
        I hated those test. They took forever!

Beloved Fairy

Hugh J Boobs
RunningWithNemo

Out of Condoms ;
        Oh god! I'm so glad I'm not in school and don't have exams anymore! Lol.
        I hated those test. They took forever!

I'm so close to quitting school... it's almost not worth it to me. :/
I'm so over it all...

Enduring Sex Symbol

Hugh J Boobs
1-800-OMG-STFU

Out of Condoms ; Or are you to much of a chicken?
        HMMMMMM!?

I just don't think Gaia would appreciate me asking you about your sexual perclivities. ninja

That is all. xd

Distinct Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hugh J Boobs

That's awesome, did you get to visit all the amazing historical landmarks? I really want to visit Germany and see the historical sites like Auschwitz and where the Berlin wall was at. O:
I'm a bit of a history freak myself. One of my favorite school moments is I was sick for a long period of time and missed like our whole unit on World War 2, but was able to still do the test when I got back and had the highest grade haha.
I'm doing pretty good, just got a new phone so I've been tinkering around with it all day.
Hugh J Boobs
Wravage

Out of Condoms ; I'm doing quite well.
        What about yourself?

I'm doing pretty well, all things considered! Bored out of my mind, but that's nothing new. Just glad to be off of work and able to relax. Lol having a good weekend so far?
RunningWithNemo

Out of Condoms ;
        No, stay in school and finish it. Trust me it will be worth it all when you finally walk across that stage in the end!
1-800-OMG-STFU

Out of Condoms ; Haha. There is not much too tell about it. Lol. I've been/ had sex with 2 girls, and 0 guys. Yes still a virgin. Lol.
Wacko Zacho

Out Of Condoms ; Yes, I'm a history freak.
        I love visiting the camps because I've been told in my family that some of my Jew family died there.
        I can't say for positive, but if they did..... the story and history..... o.o

And I actually have a big piece of the Berlin wall. It comes down in the family.
        It's not mine yet, its families for now.

Lastly, how are you liking the new phone?
Wravage

Out of Condoms ; Just been mighty busy with some work to take care of. Finally getting a break. Lol. So, I know how you feel!

Enduring Sex Symbol

Hugh J Boobs
1-800-OMG-STFU

Out of Condoms ; Haha. There is not much too tell about it. Lol. I've been/ had sex with 2 girls, and 0 guys. Yes still a virgin. Lol.

Are you SURE it was never popped? xp

Anyhow...
....Oh! I remember you!! You're the Navy chick! 0:
Sexy Platypus Chef

Out Of Condoms ; The one and only!
1-800-OMG-STFU

Out of Condoms ; POSITIVE! Lol
Hugh J Boobs
Sexy Platypus Chef

Out Of Condoms ; The one and only!
OUT OF WHA--
Oh. That's okay. I don't use those things.

How have you been miss Navy girl? My little brother is in BMT right now for the Navy. I wanna send him stuff that'll get his TI angry at him.

Invisible Player

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
So am still eligible to be a friend?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers