Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Waffles

Hello ^^
How is everyone doing? I just got back into Gaia after two months and looking for friends. Since most of my Gaia friends left Gaia for good .

Here some things I like doing :
*video games
*chatting
*Gaia
* reading books
That's all I can think of right now >.<. Sorry~

Lonely Conversationalist

Hi smile You can just call me Kalo. What should I call you?

Heart Waffles

Conscientiousnes
Hi smile You can just call me Kalo. What should I call you?

People uasally call me Lia or Hello on here. ^^ nice to meet Kalo!

Lonely Conversationalist

OoO Hello OoO

Oh see, I thought saying hello, hello, would sound kind of funny haha.
So it's nice to meet you Lia smile How are you? What's up?

Heart Waffles

Conscientiousnes
OoO Hello OoO

Oh see, I thought saying hello, hello, would sound kind of funny haha.
So it's nice to meet you Lia smile How are you? What's up?

Haha it is funny . I am doing very well and am just trying figure out what to with the guild I made. How about yourself? How you been and what are you doing?

Lonely Conversationalist

OoO Hello OoO

Haha it is funny . I am doing very well and am just trying figure out what to with the guild I made. How about yourself? How you been and what are you doing?

Very good to hear, what did you create the guild for?

I'm alright, just trying to occupy myself. I am rather bored.

Heart Waffles

Conscientiousnes
OoO Hello OoO

Very good to hear, what did you create the guild for?

I'm alright, just trying to occupy myself. I am rather bored.

The guild I am trying to create as lot things to do in the guild. Like roleplaying, games , contest etc. Trying create place were never bored actually haha.
Sorry your bored I hope am helping a little bit . sweatdrop

Lonely Conversationalist

OoO Hello OoO

The guild I am trying to create as lot things to do in the guild. Like roleplaying, games , contest etc. Trying create place were never bored actually haha.

Oh cool, sounds awesome!
Oh you are, quite a lot actually, so thank you biggrin

You mentioned video games, what is you like to play?

Heart Waffles

Conscientiousnes
OoO Hello OoO

Oh cool, sounds awesome!
Oh you are, quite a lot actually, so thank you biggrin

You mentioned video games, what is you like to play?[/all
Some of video games I actually play are:
* skyrim
* Sims
* kingdom hearts
* halo reach
*dead pool
* jack and dexter
* the impossible game
An a lot more ^°^. Just can't think of whole lot be honest watching some TV now.

Lonely Conversationalist

OoO Hello OoO

I love Skyrim, probably too much. Over 300 hours of gameplay is logged in my steam for Skyrim sweatdrop
I recently picked up the Sims 4 and I absolutely love how smooth it is. I only hope that they add more content with time.
I haven't touched Kingdom hearts since PS2, but awesome no less.
No xbox, no halo sad

I see. I'm playing One Finger Death Punch now, probably the best $5 ever spent.
I don't watch much tv.

Heart Waffles

Conscientiousnes
OoO Hello OoO

I love Skyrim, probably too much. Over 300 hours of gameplay is logged in my steam for Skyrim sweatdrop
I recently picked up the Sims 4 and I absolutely love how smooth it is. I only hope that they add more content with time.
No xbox, no halo sad

I don't watch much tv.

Don't worry haha am addict with skyrim too. I actually learned how get my alteration ( may be wrong name there >.< wink . What type character are you playing as? Right now I am nord that does only magic smile . Lucky I don't have Sims 4 sad
I only have Sims 3 . omg am sorry have no halo >.<

Lonely Conversationalist

OoO Hello OoO
Conscientiousnes
OoO Hello OoO

No xbox, no halo sad

I don't watch much tv.

Don't worry haha am addict with skyrim too. I actually learned how get my alteration ( may be wrong name there >.< wink . What type character are you playing as? Right now I am nord that does only magic smile . Lucky I don't have Sims 4 sad

Well actually I recently just rebuilt my computer because I had so many games that my 1TB harddrive was getting full and it made my computer run terribly slow. So I bought a 3TB external to keep all my games on and just keep the stuff I need for other purposes on my computer. In doing that I lost all the saves to every single game. So I have to start Skyrim all over again.

Sims 3 is pretty good, it was just really unrefined. I may not have Halo, but I do have Crysis and Planetside 2 which are both really good futuristic shooters too.

Heart Waffles

Conscientiousnes
OoO Hello OoO
Conscientiousnes
OoO Hello OoO

No xbox, no halo sad

I don't watch much tv.

Well actually I recently just rebuilt my computer because I had so many games that my 1TB harddrive was getting full and it made my computer run terribly slow. So I bought a 3TB external to keep all my games on and just keep the stuff I need for other purposes on my computer. In doing that I lost all the saves to every single game. So I have to start Skyrim all over again.

Sims 3 is pretty good, it was just really unrefined. I may not have Halo, but I do have Crysis and Planetside 2 which are both really good futuristic shooters too.

Does Sims 4 offer something different then Sims 3???
Oh that stinks well least get make new person and decide on different things . since on PC does that mean can marry anyone want?

Lonely Conversationalist

OoO Hello OoO
Conscientiousnes
OoO Hello OoO
Conscientiousnes
OoO Hello OoO

No xbox, no halo sad

I don't watch much tv.

Oh that stinks well least get make new person and decide on different things . since on PC does that mean can marry anyone want?

The building mode has been completely redesigned, it's actually fun and not a migraine and a half to build your own house. It doesn't have as much stuff as Sims 3 (yet) but I figure with time that will change. The entire social system has been redone. it's actually realistic. You can sit on the couch and talk to a sim at the same time, you don't have to stand up like you do in sims 3.

You can watch tv, eat dinner, and talk to a group of 4 different people all at the same time.

With just the base game, no. But if you know how to do a little bit of modding, or at least willing to learn, modding skyrim is pretty easy. If not, I'm sure someone else has already created a mod to allow that. I'd bet there's a mod to marry the same sex if you really wanted too.
(If there isn't, I know what my next project is razz )

Heart Waffles

Conscientiousnes
OoO Hello OoO
Conscientiousnes
OoO Hello OoO
Conscientiousnes
OoO Hello OoO

No xbox, no halo sad

I don't watch much tv.

The building mode has been completely redesigned, it's actually fun and not a migraine and a half to build your own house. It doesn't have as much stuff as Sims 3 (yet) but I figure with time that will change. The entire social system has been redone. it's actually realistic. You can sit on the couch and talk to a sim at the same time, you don't have to stand up like you do in sims 3.

You can watch tv, eat dinner, and talk to a group of 4 different people all at the same time.

With just the base game, no. But if you know how to do a little bit of modding, or at least willing to learn, modding skyrim is pretty easy. If not, I'm sure someone else has already created a mod to allow that. I'd bet there's a mod to marry the same sex if you really wanted too.
(If there isn't, I know what my next project is razz )

I've got to get Sims 4 now !!!!!!!!!!! I

In skyrim you allowed Mary Same secs not matter what smile . I actually marry girls more because I can ask how kids are doing XD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff