Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nimble Pants

'sup FC?
I'm boredddd. I'd like to make some new friends, as I don't talk to current ones all that much anymore.
There's a bit about me on my profile the age part will be a lie as of Thursday, if you'd like to know anything else, feel free to ask. I'm an open book.
We can chat here, I've got Skype, I've got Kik, whatever your preference is
So, uh, yeah...hi.

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

I assume you just had a birthday? c:
              But en-ti-ways, hello.

Nimble Pants

DEENASAURUS

Ahaha, no, I mean this coming Thursday is my birthday.
But hello! How are you? :D

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

South Pole Santa
DEENASAURUS

Ahaha, no, I mean this coming Thursday is my birthday.
But hello! How are you? :D

Oh I suppose I read that wrong. sweatdrop
              I'm doing great. How about you? c:

Nimble Pants

DEENASAURUS

Aha, it's okay, it happens!
I've been better. I started feeling the effects of a cold a week before my birthday. I don't think I'm gonna be better before it. emo Not that I had any plans anyway, haha.

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

South Pole Santa
DEENASAURUS

Aha, it's okay, it happens!
I've been better. I started feeling the effects of a cold a week before my birthday. I don't think I'm gonna be better before it. emo Not that I had any plans anyway, haha.

I am currently sick too. I don't think it's a cold though. Just the sniffles / as if that's a legit medical issue /. Aw. nothing planned on your birthday? :c That sucks. Maybe I'll get you something on here to make you feel better.

Nimble Pants

DEENASAURUS

Mine started as a sore throat, became a cough, became a fever. And now its just constant congrstion/stuffyness. gonk
Ahaha, it's alright. Having nothing planned is mostly by choice. I don't like making a big deal out of birthdays.

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

South Pole Santa
DEENASAURUS

Mine started as a sore throat, became a cough, became a fever. And now its just constant congrstion/stuffyness. gonk
Ahaha, it's alright. Having nothing planned is mostly by choice. I don't like making a big deal out of birthdays.

Aw, poor Santa. :c You're just lucky you still have a lot of time 'fore Christmas comes.
BWUAH, okay then. ; AA ; It just seems sad to me. Then again I am the youngest of
three and was always the spoiled one. > <

Liberal Capitalist

Ey what up fellow Canadian
how's it kickin east/west of me haha

Nimble Pants

DEENASAURUS

Ahaha, I guess so. This year is flying by though.
I'm the youngest of three as well, but it was always the opposite for me. Other brothers were more spoiled than I was. emo

Nimble Pants

Axela the Time Lord

Whereabouts are you from? I'm from the middle of Ontario.

Liberal Capitalist

South Pole Santa
Axela the Time Lord

Whereabouts are you from? I'm from the middle of Ontario.

No way! Turns out I'm south of you then. I'm in Toronto, born and raised. 3nodding

Nimble Pants

Axela the Time Lord

Somewhere south-westish I think. I just recently moved to Kingston

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

South Pole Santa
DEENASAURUS

Ahaha, I guess so. This year is flying by though.
I'm the youngest of three as well, but it was always the opposite for me. Other brothers were more spoiled than I was. emo

Well I mean if being the only girl has something to do with it too... xD I actually got a lei on my graduation. I have the bigger birthdays and my mom and I spend more time together. LOLOLOL.

Liberal Capitalist

South Pole Santa
Axela the Time Lord

Somewhere south-westish I think. I just recently moved to Kingston

Oh kingston. Pass there sometimes on stopovers. What do you guys do there for fun? how was the move?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff