GOLD!?! :scream: 0.19767441860465 19.8% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 172 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 265 266 267 > >> >>> »|

Junior Tycoon

Senor Jefe
crescent-moon956
Senor Jefe
crescent-moon956

Ha-heey you changed the name and stuff xD Hello Senor Jefe : P How goes it?

Oh! er... I've never really come in here, but I've popped in to lurk every now and again ninja
Yeah, I made it more "Official" Looking I guess. But I'm alright just bored. Long night. Kinda just waiting it out for the morning. How about you? How are you? ^^

xD Well, you're right about it looking more 'official' : P Oh that's too bad =/ is there nothing to amuse/entertain you right now? I'm pretty good. Just waiting for the laundry and waiting it out for the morning too : P lol At least morning isn't so far away now. : ) a few more hours.

Well I was watching anime but now I'm just tekteking a new dream avi, I haven't had one for a long time. But yeah other than that I have nothing to soothe my boredom. And I'm kind a doing the same with the laundry, just waiting for the dryer to finish. And yeah morning is almost here. I guess this is why people have one night stands, lul. :

Oh nice, which anime? Haha good luck with that : P I .. kinda don't even bother with dream avis anymore. It's just put stuff together and goo~ Okay, not so easy as it sounds. It takes me weeks sometimes to find the perfect one >.< But that's why I get more items with multiple uses. I'd never ever have enough to have a dream one haha. (uff, rant/rambled on) What are you going for, so far? Or still dunno? The dryer likes taking its sweet time, eh? sweatdrop Wee hours of the mornings also just seem like the perfect time to be doing this stuff : P hm.. It took me a while to get that... but then I stepped back a bit and realized.. maybe I'm absolutely off-track. (always second-guessing m'self >.< wink Mind explaining? Just to be sure? ^^; haha

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
crescent-moon956
Senor Jefe
crescent-moon956
Senor Jefe
crescent-moon956

Ha-heey you changed the name and stuff xD Hello Senor Jefe : P How goes it?

Oh! er... I've never really come in here, but I've popped in to lurk every now and again ninja
Yeah, I made it more "Official" Looking I guess. But I'm alright just bored. Long night. Kinda just waiting it out for the morning. How about you? How are you? ^^

xD Well, you're right about it looking more 'official' : P Oh that's too bad =/ is there nothing to amuse/entertain you right now? I'm pretty good. Just waiting for the laundry and waiting it out for the morning too : P lol At least morning isn't so far away now. : ) a few more hours.

Well I was watching anime but now I'm just tekteking a new dream avi, I haven't had one for a long time. But yeah other than that I have nothing to soothe my boredom. And I'm kind a doing the same with the laundry, just waiting for the dryer to finish. And yeah morning is almost here. I guess this is why people have one night stands, lul. :

Oh nice, which anime? Haha good luck with that : P I .. kinda don't even bother with dream avis anymore. It's just put stuff together and goo~ Okay, not so easy as it sounds. It takes me weeks sometimes to find the perfect one >.< But that's why I get more items with multiple uses. I'd never ever have enough to have a dream one haha. (uff, rant/rambled on) What are you going for, so far? Or still dunno? The dryer likes taking its sweet time, eh? sweatdrop Wee hours of the mornings also just seem like the perfect time to be doing this stuff : P hm.. It took me a while to get that... but then I stepped back a bit and realized.. maybe I'm absolutely off-track. (always second-guessing m'self >.< wink Mind explaining? Just to be sure? ^^; haha

I'm watching an anime called "Tokimeki Memorial ~ Only love" I watch mostly romcoms.Um its not really a theme but I'm going for a black and gold look kinda, I'll post it on my profile when I'm done its easier just to look at it and see. Also as for doing chores in the morning its def easier to do it at this time, there are less people up so its quieter and easier to concentrate. And do you mean I should explain the "One night stand" Thing?

Junior Tycoon

Senor Jefe
crescent-moon956
Senor Jefe

I'm watching an anime called "Tokimeki Memorial ~ Only love" I watch mostly romcoms.Um its not really a theme but I'm going for a black and gold look kinda, I'll post it on my profile when I'm done its easier just to look at it and see. Also as for doing chores in the morning its def easier to do it at this time, there are less people up so its quieter and easier to concentrate. And do you mean I should explain the "One night stand" Thing?

Hm.. I don't think I've seen many romcoms (in anime) I mean.. the ones I watch/ed did have an element of romance, but that wasn't the main storyline. Otherwise.. yeah haha I'm into that as well. I'll check out Tokimeki Memorial though : ) I'm interested in what else Anime has to offer than what I'm used to. Ooh, Black and gold? Classic. : ) Alright I'll check it out when its up ^^ any particular reason why that color scheme? I never thought of that being the reason for early-morning chores.. but that does make a loot of sense. Though I admit, I was kinda joking in the last post. Sorry for not clarifying ^^;; Yes, explain the one night stand thing.

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
crescent-moon956
Senor Jefe
crescent-moon956
Senor Jefe

Hm.. I don't think I've seen many romcoms (in anime) I mean.. the ones I watch/ed did have an element of romance, but that wasn't the main storyline. Otherwise.. yeah haha I'm into that as well. I'll check out Tokimeki Memorial though : ) I'm interested in what else Anime has to offer than what I'm used to. Ooh, Black and gold? Classic. : ) Alright I'll check it out when its up ^^ any particular reason why that color scheme? I never thought of that being the reason for early-morning chores.. but that does make a loot of sense. Though I admit, I was kinda joking in the last post. Sorry for not clarifying ^^;; Yes, explain the one night stand thing.

I watch a lot of romcoms, its always fun. I watch action and stuff too but my main genre when it comes to watching and reading things its pretty much that. The reason I picked black and gold is because of the "Golden petals" Item. I think its really cool and I wanted to incorperate it in a avi of mine so I just ran with it. Then black in the equation came from the "Aeschylus's order" Item. And I just ran with it. As for chores in the morning, yeah thats mainly the reason I do them this early lol. One night stands, are pretty much a guy and a girl spending a night together for a certain reason, that can prove to be quite entertaining, hence why I made a reference to it. o-o

Junior Tycoon

Senor Jefe
I watch a lot of romcoms, its always fun. I watch action and stuff too but my main genre when it comes to watching and reading things its pretty much that. The reason I picked black and gold is because of the "Golden petals" Item. I think its really cool and I wanted to incorperate it in a avi of mine so I just ran with it. Then black in the equation came from the "Aeschylus's order" Item. And I just ran with it. As for chores in the morning, yeah thats mainly the reason I do them this early lol. One night stands, are pretty much a guy and a girl spending a night together for a certain reason, that can prove to be quite entertaining, hence why I made a reference to it. o-o

Ooh okay : ) anything else you might suggest of it? Gotta do my research.. (on marketplace) >.> Oh! those items ^^; wow.. good luck with Golden petals @_@ Do you live with a lot of other people then? Haha sorry sorry, I know what one-night-stands are >.< I just didn't get what you meant about WHY they have it..
"yeah it's almost morning here. I guess this is why people have one night stands, lul." (what you said lol) Maybe it is clear as day... but.. I have trouble sometimes ninja

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
crescent-moon956
Senor Jefe

Ooh okay : ) anything else you might suggest of it? Gotta do my research.. (on marketplace) >.> Oh! those items ^^; wow.. good luck with Golden petals @_@ Do you live with a lot of other people then? Haha sorry sorry, I know what one-night-stands are >.< I just didn't get what you meant about WHY they have it..
"yeah it's almost morning here. I guess this is why people have one night stands, lul." (what you said lol) Maybe it is clear as day... but.. I have trouble sometimes ninja

Umm Well if you want I can give you my list o-o, thats easier than me trying to sift though and guess what you will or won't like. I have all the anime I've seen on there, and its rated saying what my favorites are and such. Yeah the petals are expensive lol, but I guess it gives me something to look forward too lol. As for the one night stand thing, I just said it really confusing. I mean to say that "Its late and I'm bored, I guess thats why people have one night stands." Sorry about the confusion.

Junior Tycoon

Senor Jefe
Umm Well if you want I can give you my list o-o, thats easier than me trying to sift though and guess what you will or won't like. I have all the anime I've seen on there, and its rated saying what my favorites are and such. Yeah the petals are expensive lol, but I guess it gives me something to look forward too lol. As for the one night stand thing, I just said it really confusing. I mean to say that "Its late and I'm bored, I guess thats why people have one night stands." Sorry about the confusion.

Haha.. well that might be a bit better xP whatever makes it easier for you : ) and you don't really have to guess lol.. it'd be hard to either way since we've just started talking @_@ That it does, Mr. Jefe sir, that it does. How do you plan to get there? Ahh that makes a loooot more sense now xDD It's alright lol hahaha maybe it is xPP (sooo late, I know D; )

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
crescent-moon956
Senor Jefe

Haha.. well that might be a bit better xP whatever makes it easier for you : ) and you don't really have to guess lol.. it'd be hard to either way since we've just started talking @_@ That it does, Mr. Jefe sir, that it does. How do you plan to get there? Ahh that makes a loooot more sense now xDD It's alright lol hahaha maybe it is xPP (sooo late, I know D; )

Yes it would be Lol Here you go the fabled list. And very true, I just meant I'd be pretty much picking choices out of the air since i don't really know your likes or dislikes when it comes to watching things. As for those Items Lots of forum posting and lots of questing and games on here hopefully. Also I put my "Dream avi" thing on my profile if you wanted to check it out. And Yeah lol my bad. I really should have said it more clearly.(No worries :3)

Junior Tycoon

Senor Jefe
Yes it would be Lol Here you go the fabled list. And very true, I just meant I'd be pretty much picking choices out of the air since i don't really know your likes or dislikes when it comes to watching things. As for those Items Lots of forum posting and lots of questing and games on here hopefully. Also I put my "Dream avi" thing on my profile if you wanted to check it out. And Yeah lol my bad. I really should have said it more clearly.(No worries :3)

Oh maan~ A lot of these are pretty new to me.. but .. InuYasha.. Rurouni Kenshin.. DBZ.. Blood+..Howl's Moving Castle! (my fave).. a lot of these are definitely on my all-time favorites list lol (well, imaginary list ninja ) haha Ohh yeah okay xD I knew that rolleyes I kid, I kid. haha You know, you could also run a quest thread in the charity/quest forums (under shops, I think) If you wanted to. That could speed it up a bit : ) It's a nice avi though : D Do you have any of the items already? Also, I like the song on your profile! I must admit though.. I do like the Glee version a liiittle bit more (sorry!) xD I know a lot of people don't like Glee though soo... ^^; Now you have me singing along xP Nah, It's fine haha. I should've still been able to figure it out : P

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
crescent-moon956
Senor Jefe

Oh maan~ A lot of these are pretty new to me.. but .. InuYasha.. Rurouni Kenshin.. DBZ.. Blood+..Howl's Moving Castle! (my fave).. a lot of these are definitely on my all-time favorites list lol (well, imaginary list ninja ) haha Ohh yeah okay xD I knew that rolleyes I kid, I kid. haha You know, you could also run a quest thread in the charity/quest forums (under shops, I think) If you wanted to. That could speed it up a bit : ) It's a nice avi though : D Do you have any of the items already? Also, I like the song on your profile! I must admit though.. I do like the Glee version a liiittle bit more (sorry!) xD I know a lot of people don't like Glee though soo... ^^; Now you have me singing along xP Nah, It's fine haha. I should've still been able to figure it out : P

Yeah I've been watching anime since I was a kid, so a lot of them are my faves from then. I'm still trying to get up there in how many I've seen though. I'm trying to get to 200 Lol. One of my other buddies is really close to 200 and I'm trying to catch up with him. we've had this rivalry going since we were in high school. As for the avi, Yeah I might start a thread in there, that would just mean i have to run 2 threads lol, this one and then the one for my avi, I just gotta fight the lazyness to do it. I really want to get more people in this thread though so i might work on this one more first. And Its not that I don't like glee its just I've never seen the fascination with it. But just for you I will go look up the glee version Lol. As for the ONS thing its cool Lol.

Junior Tycoon

Senor Jefe
crescent-moon956
Senor Jefe

Yeah I've been watching anime since I was a kid, so a lot of them are my faves from then. I'm still trying to get up there in how many I've seen though. I'm trying to get to 200 Lol. One of my other buddies is really close to 200 and I'm trying to catch up with him. we've had this rivalry going since we were in high school. As for the avi, Yeah I might start a thread in there, that would just mean i have to run 2 threads lol, this one and then the one for my avi, I just gotta fight the lazyness to do it. I really want to get more people in this thread though so i might work on this one more first. And Its not that I don't like glee its just I've never seen the fascination with it. But just for you I will go look up the glee version Lol. As for the ONS thing its cool Lol.

Yeah same here lol @_@ So. Many. About how many do you think you have? Haha shouldn't you keep watching then? : P Ohh that's true about the threads... though really I'm sure you could just leave this alone for a bit, as soon as the members start talking with each other more, and go do that one. I know the "leader" in our hangout is almost never there, but since the beginning everyone's been just talking to each other. It doesn't hurt to wait till its more established though lol. Lazynesss~ Dx that's a tough one haha good luck with that xD Oh you're so nice! ^^ I think... it makes it more pop-y so maybe it's not -as- great as Gotye's, but for what its trying to come across with in the actual show, it fits. emotion_0A0 Okay yeah, something's wrong with me xD Again, it took me a while to figure out 'ONS' lmao oh maaan D;
How's the dryer coming along? Lol

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
crescent-moon956
Senor Jefe
crescent-moon956
Senor Jefe

Yeah same here lol @_@ So. Many. About how many do you think you have? Haha shouldn't you keep watching then? : P Ohh that's true about the threads... though really I'm sure you could just leave this alone for a bit, as soon as the members start talking with each other more, and go do that one. I know the "leader" in our hangout is almost never there, but since the beginning everyone's been just talking to each other. It doesn't hurt to wait till its more established though lol. Lazynesss~ Dx that's a tough one haha good luck with that xD Oh you're so nice! ^^ I think... it makes it more pop-y so maybe it's not -as- great as Gotye's, but for what its trying to come across with in the actual show, it fits. emotion_0A0 Okay yeah, something's wrong with me xD Again, it took me a while to figure out 'ONS' lmao oh maaan D;

I've seen 132, and Yeah but I'm good not watching right now, I have all day and all night to finish the anime I'm currently on lol. As for the thread yeah I could leave it for a while and let people trickle in but I wanna I guess be involved a bit more just until it gets off its feet more. And I liked the glee version Lol, it was really good. Made my eyes water a bit, bringing back memories and what not, but it was really good. I actually thought to myself I might even check out the show again. lol If its on netflix anway. And The dryer is done, I just have to fold my clothes which I promptly threw on the chair as soon as the dryer was done. How about you? How goes your laundry.

Lonely Seeker

Senor Jefe
Zaleha
Senor Jefe
Zaleha
Senor Jefe
I just realized how awkward of a question that was.
lol it's fine.. just here on gaia. ^_^
Ahh cool cool :3 Everyone went to bed in my chat just now lol.
oohh.. including me at that time? lol
so tell me, why is it that you don't want 20 below people to talk here?
Lol you had passed out too?
Its not that I don't want them. I just felt like talking to people around my age. Simple as that really.
yeah.. i pass out easily. lol
well, i have to say i do that too...
i lurk around threads and try to find people around my age. haha... or older than me.. not younger... they are just too childish for me to talk to.. hehe... hard to adjust...

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Zaleha
Senor Jefe
Zaleha
Senor Jefe
Zaleha
Senor Jefe
I just realized how awkward of a question that was.
lol it's fine.. just here on gaia. ^_^
Ahh cool cool :3 Everyone went to bed in my chat just now lol.
oohh.. including me at that time? lol
so tell me, why is it that you don't want 20 below people to talk here?
Lol you had passed out too?
Its not that I don't want them. I just felt like talking to people around my age. Simple as that really.
yeah.. i pass out easily. lol
well, i have to say i do that too...
i lurk around threads and try to find people around my age. haha... or older than me.. not younger... they are just too childish for me to talk to.. hehe... hard to adjust...

Aww Lol thats kinda cute. And Yeah I have the same problem. Thats pretty much why i started this thread. Not that I don't like younger people. Heck I have a lot of younger friends that are more mature than some of my older friends. But its still nice to meet and hang with people around my age.

Junior Tycoon

Senor Jefe
crescent-moon956
Senor Jefe
crescent-moon956
Senor Jefe

I've seen 132, and Yeah but I'm good not watching right now, I have all day and all night to finish the anime I'm currently on lol. As for the thread yeah I could leave it for a while and let people trickle in but I wanna I guess be involved a bit more just until it gets off its feet more. And I liked the glee version Lol, it was really good. Made my eyes water a bit, bringing back memories and what not, but it was really good. I actually thought to myself I might even check out the show again. lol If its on netflix anway. And The dryer is done, I just have to fold my clothes which I promptly threw on the chair as soon as the dryer was done. How about you? How goes your laundry.

Dang so much... almost there though! : D Oh, are you almost done with it then? Truuue~ it is a lot nicer to be involved in your threads ^^ and in all others too : P
Oh really? =/ I'm glad you liked it though. The show is actually getting a lot more interesting now, I think. But this is the.. what, 3rd season? I agree that it's not always been so interesting to watch. I lost interest quickly when I first saw it. It is on netflix, but you can also watch older episodes on the fox site. Not all of them, though. They erase them after a while =/ .. HULU! There ya go ^^
Oh niice~ I had to put another load in, so I'm just waiting on that, then I'll pack and leave for the train. Going back to school ^^; haha you going to leave it there for a while? they'll get wriinkled >.< though that's fixable so .. heh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff