I hope you & your loved ones are enjoying the holidays & the season
emotion_bigheart

Beloved Bibliophile

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Just checking in with everyone!

I know we haven't had the tea shop open in a few weeks. I'm not sure if we'll reopen, but please don't hesitate to drop me a PM if you wanna chat. I love you guys! We've made some great friends the past several months through the Jasmine Dragon, and if you ever want to talk, please drop me a line.

Talk to everyone later!

OG Otaku

Never got a chance to visit. sad

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
Again I forgot all about this. Been super busy and occupied. Sorry about forgetting again. =/

Divine Nymph

Missed everyone tonight. Hope all is well.

Divine Nymph

Zuko Reformed

I'm so glad you were able to save the mother and most of her puppies during such a time of crisis! I figured something important had come up.

I was wondering where you and Kaya were, but really did not want to bother you guys if something had come up (it's a hang-up of mine... I'm always afraid that I'm bothering people when I talk to them). In hindsight, I probably should have risked it and sent a pm, regardless of the risk of feeling stalker-y/weird/like-a-nuisance (it's not that you guys give off that vibe; everyone here is super nice. That's just how I feel around.... pretty much everyone irl. I need to get over that. sweatdrop ).

To the point: I love the JD and all you guys. I actually really look forward to Friday nights just for seeing you all there. I was actually going to tell some other people I know about the JD too, was going to ask if that was okay first. I really hope that you don't decide to close it, but if you feel like you should, I hope to still talk to you all on here.

Divine Fairy

11,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Zuko Reformed
Apologies for being unable to open shop last night. I ended up staying at the hospital well past 9pm for an emergency C-section on a Golden retriever. Everyone else had gone home, so it was just me, and one other technician there to assist the doctor when the emergency came in. It went well however, and we saved the mother and 8 of the 9 puppies she was having.

That being said, I'm surprised to come back to no posts on the JD thread, and no PM's in my inbox. I'm guessing that means I wasn't really missed. I suppose that's a good thing that I didn't let anyone down, but it also confirms the suspicion I've had lately that the JD is losing steam. The tea shop HAS been up and running since July, which is an awfully long time for an online virtual shop and I'm wondering if it's time to retire.

I was also seriously saddened to read that announcement about ZOMG! never coming back. ZOMG! was the reason I enjoyed Gaia so much. It's where I met almost all of my online friends and it gave us a chance to be leaders of our own crews, boost our self esteem, and work on teamwork with total strangers. When I fist started, I was hooked and nothing was more fun. (I didn't even get a chance to conquer DMS...)

In anycase, let me know what you guys think about retiring The Jasmine Dragon. I'll continue to pop online every now and then to check on my friends and PM people, but without ZOMG! and without the JD, there's no point in spending hours and hours on Gaia anymore. Thank you all for everything. I had SO much fun! Please always feel free to PM me for anything you need, even if it's real life issues.

~Zuko

I was worried about you but I was torn away from the computer before I could send a pm to you! I will always visit the JD! It's one of the highlights of my week!

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
That will be very sad for there to be no more JD but if you no longer desire to host such a thing I can respect your decision and I'm glad for all the fun time we all had together.

I still plan on going when I can and can share your updates and such with my guild if you plan to continue with the JD.

Loyal Friend

5,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Apologies for being unable to open shop last night. I ended up staying at the hospital well past 9pm for an emergency C-section on a Golden retriever. Everyone else had gone home, so it was just me, and one other technician there to assist the doctor when the emergency came in. It went well however, and we saved the mother and 8 of the 9 puppies she was having.

That being said, I'm surprised to come back to no posts on the JD thread, and no PM's in my inbox. I'm guessing that means I wasn't really missed. I suppose that's a good thing that I didn't let anyone down, but it also confirms the suspicion I've had lately that the JD is losing steam. The tea shop HAS been up and running since July, which is an awfully long time for an online virtual shop and I'm wondering if it's time to retire.

I was also seriously saddened to read that announcement about ZOMG! never coming back. ZOMG! was the reason I enjoyed Gaia so much. It's where I met almost all of my online friends and it gave us a chance to be leaders of our own crews, boost our self esteem, and work on teamwork with total strangers. When I fist started, I was hooked and nothing was more fun. (I didn't even get a chance to conquer DMS...)

In anycase, let me know what you guys think about retiring The Jasmine Dragon. I'll continue to pop online every now and then to check on my friends and PM people, but without ZOMG! and without the JD, there's no point in spending hours and hours on Gaia anymore. Thank you all for everything. I had SO much fun! Please always feel free to PM me for anything you need, even if it's real life issues.

~Zuko

Friendly Regular

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Divine Fairy

11,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Zuko Reformed
Just as a reminder The Jasmine Dragon will be CLOSED this Friday due to Halloween. I'm hosting a party IRL, and we're also expecting Trick or Treaters. It's gunna be a busy night. Besides, I'm sure everyone else will be out Trick or Treating, or going to their own parties. Anyway, as always feel free to contact me if you need anything.

~Zuko

Just quoting you to let you know that I had an amazing time at the convention! Got a bunch of stuff and even got an autograph from the Voice Actor of Rarity and Luna!

Loyal Friend

5,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Just as a reminder The Jasmine Dragon will be CLOSED this Friday due to Halloween. I'm hosting a party IRL, and we're also expecting Trick or Treaters. It's gunna be a busy night. Besides, I'm sure everyone else will be out Trick or Treating, or going to their own parties. Anyway, as always feel free to contact me if you need anything.

~Zuko

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
Jean Noh
My apologies for popping out so suddenly. Right after things started my laptop died. >_<! I'm finding more and more my old laptop has issues running Towns 2 as well (I've tried to come by a few weeks and no one else appeared, making me wonder if I'm not being loaded into the same "instance," if that makes any sense). I hope you all had fun! biggrin
Did you transport to Zuko or an online friend? That's the only way to get to your online friends is by transporting directly to them. If you just teleport to an area that has been booked as favorites you will end up with no one else around.

Tipsy Smoker

25,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Brandisher 100
Boo, I forgot yesterday was Friday & same with last week... I'm sorry I didn't attend crying crying crying crying crying

bunniechan7's Waifu

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Ugh, I ended up vanishing, too! My internet decided to just give up in the middle of the costume contest... > - > Had fun while I was there, though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff