Welcome to Gaia! ::

Retro Punk

Instead of towns you could have held it in Barton town BAR in zomg. I mean this being a zomg thread and all. I like the idea of the thread though. Im just starting to get into avatar myself.

Party Gaian

20,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Guin - Aoiichi
Instead of towns you could have held it in Barton town BAR in zomg. I mean this being a zomg thread and all. I like the idea of the thread though. Im just starting to get into avatar myself.

is it possible to get into the bar without defeating the EB first though?

Retro Punk

i hate her.
Guin - Aoiichi

is it possible to get into the bar without defeating the EB first though?

OF Course !! blaugh

going to's Widower

Accursed Trash

32,125 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
+1 <3 for avatar: the last airbender emotion_kirakira

Loyal Friend

5,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Haha! Having it in a bar would make it...you know...not a tea shop! Nice idea though for perhaps some other user event. I'm so glad there's so much interest. Good thing Kaya's decide to help me take orders. With two of us, maybe we won't be so behind on orders this Friday.

Loyal Friend

5,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Whew! Made it with 2 minutes to spare! I'm currently at The Jasmine Dragon. We're now open until 10pm this evening. Come on in for some tea! The raffle for 100 million gold is at 8:45pm. Don't miss it!

~Zuko

Loyal Friend

5,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Last night was awesome, as usual. Several people came. We had a raffle winner who brought home 100 million gold. I took a few screen shots this time, as did The Goth Collector (thank you again!) And as always, we'll be opening the shop again next Friday from 8 - 10pm eastern. That means 5 - 7pm for you west coast people.

In the meantime, if anyone is interested in RPs, I've started one in Barton Town. You can follow the link here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/the-jasmine-dragon-rp/t.93599983_1/#2

Feel free to join!

And here's a few screen shots from last night of the shop.

User Image

User Image

Loyal Friend

5,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Just a little reminder of why you should come to The Jasmine Dragon Tea Shop this Friday at 8pm EST:

User Image

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Loyal Friend

5,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The Jasmine Dragon Tea Shop will be open for business in a few more hours! (8-10pm eastern). Make sure to pop on by in Towns 2 to hang out, win prizes and of course, drink tea!

There is a raffle this week just like any other. The winner will be announced at 8:45 (eastern) and will receive 100 million gold!

If you missed the previous posts in this thread, in order to get to the shop, please friend me. Once I accept your friend request, go to Towns 2. Once there, click on your phone icon on the lower right corner of your screen. Go to your friends icon. Find Zuko Reformed and then click transport. It will take you directly to me and my shop.

Can't wait to see you guys there and hopefully some new faces this week! Uncle's always looking to convert new people into tea lovers.

~Zuko

P.S. - If you missed the announcement previously, there is also now an RP associated with the shop so you don't have to wait until Friday to visit The Jasmine Dragon. You can find the RP thread here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/the-jasmine-dragon-rp-open-need-more-characters/t.93599983/

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Here's some screen shots from last night:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The JD thread in The Goth Collection:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24448553][img]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l57/Camlo_2006/random crap/Jasban_zps908cff76.gif[/img][/url]

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
The Goth Collection in The Jasmine Dragon! cheese_whine

User Image
(Links to GC)

Signature Size (Links to this thread OP)
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-towns/grand-opening-of-the-jasmine-dragon/t.93405693_1/][img]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l57/Camlo_2006/guild crap/gcjdsm_zps833800e7.png[/img][/url]

Loyal Friend

5,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Another successful night last night! Anyone who missed it, The Goth Collector posted some great screen shots above.

Also, I'll make an official announcement soon, but for the time being, next Friday will be Paws Night. Anyone who comes as a paw will get discounts on items and there will also be an entire separate paws menu. I'll probably come up with some sort of game or raffle as well.

Anyone who's not a paw, don't worry! We'll have the same Jasmine Dragon menu as always, and there is always the raffle at 8:45pm est for 100 million gold.

Hope to see you guys again next Friday!

~Zuko

Loyal Friend

5,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

The directions to the shop are the same:
Friend me -> go to Towns 2 on Friday -> click your phone icon on the lower right of your screen -> click friends -> click Zuko Reformed -> click Transport.
This will take you directly to me and the tea shop.

Personal Notice: Concerning the Animal Trivia Contest, I'll be giving away Breakfast The Cat to the winner. But please note that the reason I bought this cat was to honor Madelyne's memory, a kitten that I lost in surgery this past Friday IRL. I want the person who gets her to actually want her, and keep her. Please don't take her and then sell her on the market. I thought this would be a good way to both honor her memory and make someone else happy.

As always, any questions, PM me. Oh and you can see the Paws Night menu on my profile. It's already up for viewing.

~Zuko

OG Otaku

The tea shop looks pretty cool. A friend request is being sent~ ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out