• Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta

*smooshes your face into a smile* I can't promise to be helpful, but I will always listen.

I'd probably be semi-uncomfortable with other people. The shows are cool, as are shops.

I dunno about that one either. :/

Lol Okay, okay *flails* just stop making me look like a goldfish *hugs* I appreciate that

Yeah but if the other people were friends it wouldn't be so bad right? That they are! I loved the butterfly garden! It was amazing heart

Well guess we struck out with that lol

*hugs and releases your face* smile

I dunno, I'd probably still stress.

Damn. :/

I heard a rumor this topic went well for you.

Nice avi.

smile thanks <3

Awww..no waterpark for you then?

Oh well, I can just ask you about the ones you got 4laugh

>.> yes, it has

Thanks! I finally got enough charms from daily chance to use the gofushion to make the bg item, and the dress and a few other things were gifts^^

You're welcome. <3

Not often.

The Harley Quinn Valentine's Day special should be hilarious. I'll get to reading eventually.

Good to hear.

Cool, cool. The Daily Chance gives me some decent money usually. Over a million a day.

4laugh

Understandable-I'm hoping this summer if I do go it's with my niece and use her as a buffer between me and the crowd XP

Ooohh that does sound hilarious Xb I wonder what Harley hijinks will transpire

heart Yup!

Wow eek that's way more than what I get lol once in awhile it pays out, but I've been getting tokens and charms lately

Jofunu's Wife

Bashful Shapeshifter

11,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Werefox
Kames
Werefox
Kames
Werefox
-Peeks in curiously- Well this have been going on for quite a while -Sits somewhere looking about- Did you have any success? Kinda wish I saw this earlier. Just to say hi.

Hello there! *waves* Yes it has lol I haven't had the heart to close it...It's been so nice meeting new people and making friends heart I think I have actually, which surprising!

That is great actually, good to hear you have been finding friends that way. Sometimes that's a bit harder than how it sounds... -shrugs and sighs- Anyway, how have you been?

Yup! Yeah it really can be, and I have been having a roller coaster day to tell the truth. But I'm doing pretty good now, how about yourself?

-Rubs his face lightly while leaning on a wall- Well... I've been mostly resting for the day, had to pull a double shift yesterday, so I pretty much ended working from 4PM till 6 AM today. That's quite a lot of hours, plus being all night. Other than that, just running around poking here and there.

Wow eek I think I'd be pretty much dead if I had to work that many hours! How are you able to function? A coffee IV? Lol

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta

*smooshes your face into a smile* I can't promise to be helpful, but I will always listen.

I'd probably be semi-uncomfortable with other people. The shows are cool, as are shops.

I dunno about that one either. :/

Lol Okay, okay *flails* just stop making me look like a goldfish *hugs* I appreciate that

Yeah but if the other people were friends it wouldn't be so bad right? That they are! I loved the butterfly garden! It was amazing heart

Well guess we struck out with that lol

Nice avi.

smile thanks <3

>.> yes, it has

Thanks! I finally got enough charms from daily chance to use the gofushion to make the bg item, and the dress and a few other things were gifts^^

You're welcome. <3

Not often.

The Harley Quinn Valentine's Day special should be hilarious. I'll get to reading eventually.

Good to hear.

Cool, cool. The Daily Chance gives me some decent money usually. Over a million a day.

4laugh

Understandable-I'm hoping this summer if I do go it's with my niece and use her as a buffer between me and the crowd XP

heart Yup!

Wow eek that's way more than what I get lol once in awhile it pays out, but I've been getting tokens and charms lately

Buffers come in handy... in my case I usually use the method of "becoming a shut in". >_>

Lots of them, I'm sure. Harley Quinn has been selling great for DC lately... A couple times she was their number two book.

I usually get a couple payouts of 500,000, and a 100,000. Occasionally I'll get a 1,000,000, or a 5,000. Lots of money payouts for me.

Loyal Werewolf

Kames
Werefox
Kames
Werefox
Kames
Werefox
-Peeks in curiously- Well this have been going on for quite a while -Sits somewhere looking about- Did you have any success? Kinda wish I saw this earlier. Just to say hi.

Hello there! *waves* Yes it has lol I haven't had the heart to close it...It's been so nice meeting new people and making friends heart I think I have actually, which surprising!

That is great actually, good to hear you have been finding friends that way. Sometimes that's a bit harder than how it sounds... -shrugs and sighs- Anyway, how have you been?

Yup! Yeah it really can be, and I have been having a roller coaster day to tell the truth. But I'm doing pretty good now, how about yourself?

-Rubs his face lightly while leaning on a wall- Well... I've been mostly resting for the day, had to pull a double shift yesterday, so I pretty much ended working from 4PM till 6 AM today. That's quite a lot of hours, plus being all night. Other than that, just running around poking here and there.

Wow eek I think I'd be pretty much dead if I had to work that many hours! How are you able to function? A coffee IV? Lol
Actually it was just lots of work and water, I wasn't unable to sit in all night so basically the work load kept me awake, even though I would have loved to have a coffee.

Jofunu's Wife

Bashful Shapeshifter

11,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta

Nice avi.

smile thanks <3

>.> yes, it has

You're welcome. <3

Not often.

Good to hear.

4laugh

heart Yup!

Buffers come in handy... in my case I usually use the method of "becoming a shut in". >_>

Lots of them, I'm sure. Harley Quinn has been selling great for DC lately... A couple times she was their number two book.

I usually get a couple payouts of 500,000, and a 100,000. Occasionally I'll get a 1,000,000, or a 5,000. Lots of money payouts for me.

Lol hey it works! But you can't be a shut in forever *pokes*

Wow! I never would have guessed that! Then again she is a really popular character...

Oh nice! I get those every so often too, but like I said lately I've just been getting stuff. Gotten any flying giftboxes recently?

Jofunu's Wife

Bashful Shapeshifter

11,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Werefox
Kames
Werefox
Kames
Werefox

Actually it was just lots of work and water, I wasn't unable to sit in all night so basically the work load kept me awake, even though I would have loved to have a coffee.

Well I salute thee for your stamina *salutes* what is it you do exactly if you don't mind me asking?

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta

Nice avi.

smile thanks <3

>.> yes, it has

You're welcome. <3

Not often.

Good to hear.

4laugh

heart Yup!

Wow! I never would have guessed that! Then again she is a really popular character...

Oh nice! I get those every so often too, but like I said lately I've just been getting stuff. Gotten any flying giftboxes recently?

*poked* I can too. I can live off the internet. It's been done before.

Yeah, she's been doing well. There's going to be a mini-series with her in a couple months that also stars Power Girl.

I only got 705,000 today. That's what I get for bragging. x_x I got a flying giftbox with some money a couple days ago.

Jofunu's Wife

Bashful Shapeshifter

11,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta

You're welcome. <3

Not often.

Good to hear.

4laugh

heart Yup!

Yeah, she's been doing well. There's going to be a mini-series with her in a couple months that also stars Power Girl.

I only got 705,000 today. That's what I get for bragging. x_x I got a flying giftbox with some money a couple days ago.

Hmmm you do have a point there...but make sure to get sunlight and fresh air 3nodding otherwise you'll turn into a vampire

Oooooh cool, have you read any of the Gotham Sirens series with her in it? Harley I mean

Lol guess the gaia gods were displeased, I haven't checked my daily chance yet...and that's cool, I got a werewolf tail in mine razz

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta

You're welcome. <3

Not often.

Good to hear.

4laugh

heart Yup!

Hmmm you do have a point there...but make sure to get sunlight and fresh air 3nodding otherwise you'll turn into a vampire

Oooooh cool, have you read any of the Gotham Sirens series with her in it? Harley I mean

Lol guess the gaia gods were displeased, I haven't checked my daily chance yet...and that's cool, I got a werewolf tail in mine razz

I vant to suck your blood. twisted

No, I haven't. I am reading the holiday special right now, and it's Hi-freakin-larious.

I have offended them. sad Ooh, werewolf tale. smile

Jofunu's Wife

Bashful Shapeshifter

11,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta

No, I haven't. I am reading the holiday special right now, and it's Hi-freakin-larious.

Nooo I need my blood to liveee *dramatic swoon*

Ooooh lol I wanna read it too!

*pat pat* maybe next time they will forgive you, yup! Speaking of tails *pokes* go accept the stuff!

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta

*pat pat* maybe next time they will forgive you, yup! Speaking of tails *pokes* go accept the stuff!

You can become a vampire like me. smile

You should. There's a duo of supervillains called the Carp and Sea Robin in it.

I hope so. *prays to the Gaia Gods* *poked* I did, like twenty minutes ago. Is Gaia being silly? I've got one on now.

Loyal Werewolf

Kames
Werefox
Kames
Werefox
Kames
Werefox

Well I salute thee for your stamina *salutes* what is it you do exactly if you don't mind me asking?
I work at Pepsi, logistics department basically have to load a lot of trucks at night so they so their sale during day, thats during night shift only though.

Jofunu's Wife

Bashful Shapeshifter

11,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta

I hope so. *prays to the Gaia Gods* *poked* I did, like twenty minutes ago. Is Gaia being silly? I've got one on now.

Ooohhh...that is a tempting offer wink

Cool! I'll have to see if it's on amazon tomorrow

Lol and apparently it must be! Cause it said that it hadn't been accepted yet awhile ago..I'll have to check again-OMG I'm gonna get that tail! *pounces*

Jofunu's Wife

Bashful Shapeshifter

11,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Werefox
Kames
Werefox
Kames
Werefox

I work at Pepsi, logistics department basically have to load a lot of trucks at night so they so their sale during day, thats during night shift only though.

Ahhh I see, sounds like a lot of heavy lifting 3nodding and very tiring when you've gotta do those long night shifts. Makes me sleepy just thinking about it...but then again I was already tired lol I'll probably collapse here soon

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta

Ooohhh...that is a tempting offer wink

Cool! I'll have to see if it's on amazon tomorrow

Lol and apparently it must be! Cause it said that it hadn't been accepted yet awhile ago..I'll have to check again-OMG I'm gonna get that tail! *pounces*

We can live forever and... I want to play Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines now.

If not, there are a few comic dedicated websites you can order from.

Well, I totally accepted it. My tail! *dashes at high speed into the next room* Appropriate that it's 3 AM.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff