Welcome to Gaia! ::

SatanicBacon's Waifu

Bunny

Dark Metamorphosis
Sherifff
Dark Metamorphosis
Sherifff
Dark Metamorphosis

You're quite welcome and that's good to hear. I'm okay..just waiting for Sunday to come by.
Oh haha sounds like me, but I'm waiting for thanksgiving weekend to come or Christmas o//o

How come, Black Friday? o 3o
That and I'll have some days off from college(art class is soo stressful). >.< That class is full of talented students, its hard to keep up with them Dx

Aww, hope you have a good rest!

Oooo..I saw your art...*_*
oh this art that i make on here is nothing compared to the one we make in my art class >.< it literally is challenging Dx haha but i somehow find a way to work with it, and once again she canceled the class x.x thats twice Dx

SatanicBacon's Waifu

Bunny

crescent-moon956
Sherifff
crescent-moon956
Sherifff
crescent-moon956
Sherifff
Haha she better not! haha and Hmm I don't know it didn't really catch my interest..

I really really hope not Dx Nor Emma! But then, I don't think she would lol. I'd love it if they brought Graham back..
Same here.. but then I went back to watch a trailer/clip from it and I think that, other than the fact its Beauty and the Beast, It seems like it miiiight be an interesting detective show..?
scratch that, I just read the 'about'.. not really my thing either, bleh. Might still check it out though.. since Glee doesn't come back until next month so there's nothing during the week to tie me over xD

How are you?
I was hoping emma and pinochhio would hook up, and I am great thank you for asking, how are you?

Haha same here. I don't think they will though.. they're not like Emma and Graham. August (Pinocchio) turned her world around, or attempted to.. I think a blow like that would have her rejecting him more than anything.
That's good to hear ^^ I'm pretty good. Cold, as I'm sitting in front of the air vents and the a/c is on xD but yeah. Done with class for the day~ woot. xP
Ah, true, Graham was the huntsman right?? I have classes tomorrow Dx haha I hope one of my professor doesn't cancel it like she did yesturday >.<

Mhm, the Huntsman.
D: does she cancel a lot? You get to sleep more if she does cancel xD I vote for sleep!~ Which class is it?
I don't really know, when I first met her in the first day of class, I think she said she doesn't really cancel classes, but its weird this is her second time canceling her class.... so yeah.... and sleep sounds divine right now, the weather is soo cold, just want to wrap myself in a warm warm blanket and sleep xDD

Junior Tycoon

Sherifff
crescent-moon956
Sherifff
crescent-moon956
Sherifff
I was hoping emma and pinochhio would hook up, and I am great thank you for asking, how are you?

Haha same here. I don't think they will though.. they're not like Emma and Graham. August (Pinocchio) turned her world around, or attempted to.. I think a blow like that would have her rejecting him more than anything.
That's good to hear ^^ I'm pretty good. Cold, as I'm sitting in front of the air vents and the a/c is on xD but yeah. Done with class for the day~ woot. xP
Ah, true, Graham was the huntsman right?? I have classes tomorrow Dx haha I hope one of my professor doesn't cancel it like she did yesturday >.<

Mhm, the Huntsman.
D: does she cancel a lot? You get to sleep more if she does cancel xD I vote for sleep!~ Which class is it?
I don't really know, when I first met her in the first day of class, I think she said she doesn't really cancel classes, but its weird this is her second time canceling her class.... so yeah.... and sleep sounds divine right now, the weather is soo cold, just want to wrap myself in a warm warm blanket and sleep xDD

Oh wow.. haha imagine someone turns the tables on her about the three absences rule xD
I'm sort of doing that : P lol I'm in a long comfy tshirt, under a batman blanket and with my teddy bear xD I just wish I'd gone to coffee bean for some hot vanilla : ( You should do that! : D

SatanicBacon's Waifu

Bunny

crescent-moon956
Sherifff
crescent-moon956
Sherifff
crescent-moon956
Sherifff

Mhm, the Huntsman.

Oh wow.. haha imagine someone turns the tables on her about the three absences rule xD
I'm sort of doing that : P lol I'm in a long comfy tshirt, under a batman blanket and with my teddy bear xD I just wish I'd gone to coffee bean for some hot vanilla : ( You should do that! : D

Cocoa does sound fine<3 xD

Junior Tycoon

Sherifff
crescent-moon956
Sherifff
crescent-moon956
Sherifff

Mhm, the Huntsman.

Mhm, quite fine indeed ^^
What are you up to?

SatanicBacon's Waifu

Bunny

crescent-moon956
Sherifff
crescent-moon956
Sherifff
crescent-moon956
Sherifff

Mhm, the Huntsman.

What are you up to?
I'm bored on here, not alot of my friends go into the chat places razz how about you?

Junior Tycoon

Sherifff
crescent-moon956
Sherifff
crescent-moon956
Sherifff

What are you up to?
I'm bored on here, not alot of my friends go into the chat places razz how about you?
What chat places? o:
I'm just laying down still xD listening to Lady Antebellum and just posting on different threads. Dozing off every now and again haha. It's just one of those days. : )

SatanicBacon's Waifu

Bunny

crescent-moon956
Sherifff
crescent-moon956
Sherifff
crescent-moon956
Sherifff

What are you up to?
What chat places? o:
I'm just laying down still xD listening to Lady Antebellum and just posting on different threads. Dozing off every now and again haha. It's just one of those days. : )
Towns, rallies, vh, and all that falls into those

Junior Tycoon

Sherifff
crescent-moon956
Sherifff
crescent-moon956
Sherifff

What are you up to?
What chat places? o:
ohh i see. why don't they get in D: you should 'invite' them. lol too bad there's no summoning .-.

SatanicBacon's Waifu

Bunny

crescent-moon956
Sherifff
crescent-moon956
Sherifff
crescent-moon956
Sherifff

What are you up to?
What chat places? o:
ohh i see. why don't they get in D: you should 'invite' them. lol too bad there's no summoning .-.
Haha a summoning button would be pretty hilarious xDD

Junior Tycoon

Sherifff
crescent-moon956
Sherifff
crescent-moon956
Sherifff
What chat places? o:
Haha a summoning button would be pretty hilarious xDD

3nodding yesss.. then we can annoy all our friends by zapping them to where we are xD

Lonely Conversationalist

18,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150

calling to angels gets lonesome
          when you don't believe they exist anyway.

your username looks familiar...

hi.

Aged Bunny

Sherifff
Dark Metamorphosis
Sherifff
Dark Metamorphosis
Sherifff
Dark Metamorphosis

You're quite welcome and that's good to hear. I'm okay..just waiting for Sunday to come by.
Oh haha sounds like me, but I'm waiting for thanksgiving weekend to come or Christmas o//o

How come, Black Friday? o 3o
That and I'll have some days off from college(art class is soo stressful). >.< That class is full of talented students, its hard to keep up with them Dx

Aww, hope you have a good rest!

Oooo..I saw your art...*_*
oh this art that i make on here is nothing compared to the one we make in my art class >.< it literally is challenging Dx haha but i somehow find a way to work with it, and once again she canceled the class x.x thats twice Dx

That sucks to hear that..I meant cancelling >:
I'm gonna bother you for art o3o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas