Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wild Glitch

29,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Magical Gems 500
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
The prof didnt bother to read it now since we didnt submit the original draft since my partner though she didnt need too >> and hers was the first part now the prof said we might have just copied it im like what in my head BT but she said to still print it and submit tom i already did it all today in my expense like paying for the printouts buying the clear book and putting it all in the clear book BT

OAO She's a freakin' moron! You reminded her day after day!
*hugs* At least you got it all done today, even her parts.

Thirteenth Officer

28,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
The prof didnt bother to read it now since we didnt submit the original draft since my partner though she didnt need too >> and hers was the first part now the prof said we might have just copied it im like what in my head BT but she said to still print it and submit tom i already did it all today in my expense like paying for the printouts buying the clear book and putting it all in the clear book BT

This is the reason why i like to do things solo sometimes less stress and bs on my part not to mentioned i walked alot today and only ate a donut for lunch

Wild Glitch

29,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Magical Gems 500
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts

This is the reason why i like to do things solo sometimes less stress and bs on my part not to mentioned i walked alot today and only ate a donut for lunch

Yeah, that sounds like you would've done much better without her.
o-o You need to eat more, donuts do not contain enough nutrients to be lunch material.

Thirteenth Officer

28,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts

o-o You need to eat more, donuts do not contain enough nutrients to be lunch material.

I had to fix her bad eng while typing her part XD yeh ik but its a way to fix my money loses tbh

Wild Glitch

29,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Magical Gems 500
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts

I had to fix her bad eng while typing her part XD yeh ik but its a way to fix my money loses tbh

'XD oh geez, you had to do a lot, eh?
ah that makes sense.

Thirteenth Officer

28,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts

ah that makes sense.

Yeh XD it ate half of my 3 hour break well nearly yeh i lost alot of moniez in one day it was amazingly painful u w u

Wild Glitch

29,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Magical Gems 500
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts

ah that makes sense.

Yeh XD it ate half of my 3 hour break well nearly yeh i lost alot of moniez in one day it was amazingly painful u w u

*hugs* I'm sorry that happened man but you got it done and ensured she won't be screwing you over anymore.

Thirteenth Officer

28,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts

ah that makes sense.

*hugs* I'm sorry that happened man but you got it done and ensured she won't be screwing you over anymore.

Im too kind sometimes XD i took her not only since shes the last one but out of pity not to mention she could have typed her part but i took the responsibility shell just mess it up anyways yeh now we have to do a one act comedy

Wild Glitch

29,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Magical Gems 500
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts

ah that makes sense.

Im too kind sometimes XD i took her not only since shes the last one but out of pity not to mention she could have typed her part but i took the responsibility shell just mess it up anyways yeh now we have to do a one act comedy

'XD you and her have to do an one act comedy?

Thirteenth Officer

28,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts

ah that makes sense.

Nah its a 10 group project idk if they took her tho

Wild Glitch

29,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Magical Gems 500
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts

Ah at least it's not just you and her, now you have 8 other people.

Thirteenth Officer

28,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts

Yeeeh i rather act now than write XD so how was your day : p

Wild Glitch

29,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Magical Gems 500
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts

XD pretty good, I woke up a little over an hour ago in preparation of going over to my best friend's house today since I had to move it over a day then the plans for yesterday fell through. sweatdrop

Thirteenth Officer

28,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts

XD pretty good, I woke up a little over an hour ago in preparation of going over to my best friend's house today since I had to move it over a day then the plans for yesterday fell through. sweatdrop

XD lol i see u shopped yesterday right

Wild Glitch

29,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Magical Gems 500
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts
twisted waffle czar
Chaos Incarnate Hearts

XD lol i see u shopped yesterday right

XD shopped the day before yesterday actually. Yesterday I was suppose to be going to my grandma's to see my estranged uncle who I haven't seen since last year but have heard about all the stupid stuff he's been doing since then but he had to work so it didn't happen. Instead my family did some more cleaning and we got pizza.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff