Do you stray from large threads?

Yeah ; O ; 0.6551724137931 65.5% [ 38 ]
No. wtf. 0.12068965517241 12.1% [ 7 ]
Yum, gold. 0.22413793103448 22.4% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Bashful Gawker

WELCOME!

May 6th, 2013 - thread revived from the dead. i think.

This is a hangout thread for those who have no hangout to visit - or are looking to join another one, for those who feel socially awkward, those that are considered misfits, those that long to be called "REGULARS" - THIS THREAD WAS MADE FOR YOU! (AND ME)
mostly for me.

BASICALLY:

This is a place where everyone and anyone is welcome to come chat, hangout, and get to know other people, specifically for those who fear large threads (like me) and don't get to join in on the extremely fun looking atmosphere other hangout threads may or may not provide.
I hope to make this a comfortable, easy going hangout where anyone will enjoy visiting.
like, i REALLY, REALLY HOPE TO.
<3

It doesn't matter what's going on, who is talking (if anyone is talking) - PLEASE drop a line. I may not be online every day, but I will try to keep this place alive and well! And I will always reply to a courteous greeting!

Have a suggestion to make the thread more welcoming? Tell me! Comment, PM, post, etc.

---

WHAT LURKS BENEATH THE THREAD = WHAT LURKS BENEATH THE BED

>>Please excuse my lame attempt at a joke, I'll try to refrain from doing this in the future.
& Please excuse my rather lame introduction, I'm not good at being fancy. I hope my feelings have reached you and you didn't leave as soon as you noticed there was no crazy colors to draw you in!
o 3 o

Bashful Gawker

RULES:

Follow the TOS! They are there for a reason, believe it or not!
Please, be courteous and polite – no flaming, agitating, advertising!
Please do not “bump” – it is completely fine, however, to drop in with a “Hello” to get the thread picking up speed again
Please try to keep your writing readable: tp3ing lyk dis is sometimes hard to understand

And remember, I can change and/or modify these rules when I see fit!
THANKS GAIZ!
> 3 o

Bashful Gawker

GOOD KID LIST
Ooh – I would like to fill this list! Please give me a reason to!

BAD KIDS LIST
I hope I don’t have to fill this list out ): Please don’t give me a reason to do so!

Bashful Gawker

R E S E R V E D !

Bashful Gawker

R E S E R V E D !

Bashful Gawker

So I guess this is the part when I say:

WE ARE OPEN!

Lonely Elocutionist

Sorry for the delay! I HAVE ARRIVED!

GAHAHAHAH- Ahem. 3nodding

Bashful Gawker

Teddybear of Death

XD
It's okay, better late than never!
(: As you might have noticed; it's not a very appealing thread yet.. I will have to work harder at this!

LOL @ the crazy laughter. I would try, but I'd wake everyone up. OTL
What time is it?

Lonely Elocutionist

It's not that it's unappealing, it's jus tnew. The more you get people you already knwo to talk here, the closer it'll be to first page, and the more people will see it and come poke around.

Yeah, I'm known for my psychotic laughter at random intervals. xD

It's 10:30pm here.

Bashful Gawker

Teddybear of Death

Yes, thta's true! (: It feels comfy to me so far...
Ahaha! I'm too afraid of waking the beast in the room next door.
OMG.
It's 1:30am.
OTL

Chatty Smoker

12,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Loiterer 100
Ahhhhh hello there. :'D

Bashful Gawker

Hannibalism

O:
Hi!
How are you doing?

Chatty Smoker

12,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Loiterer 100
Tainted_With_Blood

I'm gooooood. Watching some television episodes online. x3

How are you?

Lonely Elocutionist

Tainted_With_Blood
Yes, thta's true! (: It feels comfy to me so far...
Ahaha! I'm too afraid of waking the beast in the room next door.
OMG.
It's 1:30am.
OTL

Lol, it's 'cause you're Canadian. Damn Canadians of the future. xD My good buddy is Canadian and I never catch him online because it's always the middle of the night on a work night for him when I'm first getting on in the evenings, lol.

My closest friend is in New Zealand though, so, she's so far in the future my evenings are her afternoons the next day. xD

And look, see? A visitor! I told you somebody'd wander in to take a look before long.

Bashful Gawker

Hannibalism

I seeee, said the blind man!
I'm good as well, tired though, but it's Friday so I don't really care~ haha.
Trying not to type too loud, it might wake up my sister down the hall. Well... probably not, she can sleep through almost anything. But it's kind of fun being sneaky. (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff