Welcome to Gaia! ::

Terrant
You damn religious types suck! There is no such thing as a link..it's jsut something your little minds make up to make life easier...and your book of Mod is just a bunch of stupid fairy tales. I mean,m did GoatSlayrr REALLY spend 40 days and 40 nights in the belly of Sasha? I don't think so.

Fool! If there are no links, how did you open this thread to reading by your blasphemous eyes!
Jeanak
Just because you can't prove the Mods doesn't mean that you can disprove them. It's all about ethics! You can't put the Mods through the scientific method and come to a conclusion; it doesn't work. You shouldn't disrespect people just because they have faith. What are you trying to prove? You won't change anyone's beliefs in the Mods.

I can't disprove that there are flying unicorns dancing in your colon, either! And hell, horned equines in one's intestinal track make a whole lot more sense than mods. I mean come on. If mods created Gaia, who created them? Could the mods make a sticky so sticky that it couldn't be unstuck or moved to another forum? Mods just don't make sense.
Moroii
Terrant
You damn religious types suck! There is no such thing as a link..it's jsut something your little minds make up to make life easier...and your book of Mod is just a bunch of stupid fairy tales. I mean,m did GoatSlayrr REALLY spend 40 days and 40 nights in the belly of Sasha? I don't think so.

Fool! If there are no links, how did you open this thread to reading by your blasphemous eyes!
I got here by following a piece of HTML code. Not your quasi-mysticakl "link" I beleive in the power of Man and Science. The threads evolved from monkeys, the proof is all there! Open your eyes your preaching twit! scream
No no no-
You are all misunderstanding everything!

There is one admin.
But that admin is so all-encompassing, and utterly ineffable, that The Admin creates Mods that we can understand better.
The Mods are real, but also not "real" - they are emmanations of the Admin, who is ALL MODS and all Gaians and the server and the computer language and EVERYTHING!

Sometimes I even think that maybe The Admin is also my own computer, that I only think is *mine*... and your computers too!
Sometimes I think that maybe the truth about The Admin is that s/he is even the intangible relationships created by the way Gaians connect with eachother through these discussions...

But, anyway, I *do* believe in Mods; and I love the Mods - because that's a reminder of how I love The Admin.
Esmene
I can't disprove that there are flying unicorns dancing in your colon, either! And hell, horned equines in one's intestinal track make a whole lot more sense than mods. I mean come on. If mods created Gaia, who created them? Could the mods make a sticky so sticky that it couldn't be unstuck or moved to another forum? Mods just don't make sense.

It seems evident to me that at least SOME people here named Esmene have large, behorned, half-ton herbivores lodged in their rears. Mods make perfect sense! If one is to create a place for the habitation of posters, there needs to be some sort of means to control the posters in the event that their inherent evilness should become too strong within them. The Mods are divine retribution upon all who violate the Terms of Service, written by the Admins upon two stone tablets, which all of us had to swear fealty to prior to our birth upon the Forums.
Terrant
Quote:
I got here by following a piece of HTML code. Not your quasi-mysticakl "link" I beleive in the power of Man and Science. The threads evolved from monkeys, the proof is all there! Open your eyes your preaching twit! scream

HTML is the very Script of the Mods! It is theirs to command, a tool for their use. All links are composed of HTML, indeed all websites are similarly composed of HTML, with inclusion of other humors such as php, Pearl, Java, and their etherial ilk. Such things do not "exist" as we understand the term, but they are as real as your very thoughts, and manifest the same way through the digital media. Just because you cannot touch HTML does not mean that it isn't there.
Amata: That's only if you're a Roman Modlic. Protestants (named because they protest the use of stickies) hold that the Admin is real but the Mods don't exist; they also usually don't Bump. Bumping is a Modlic thing.
Esmene
I can't disprove that there are flying unicorns dancing in your colon, either! And hell, horned equines in one's intestinal track make a whole lot more sense than mods.

Actually, you could look up my colon and check.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Okay, so no one actually does that, but wouldn't it be cool if they did?)
Mod dammit, people! Too much with the fundamentalism! The links are just a metaphor for the way divine enlightenment will move you onto the 'topic', which is a spiritual metaphor for understanding!
Moroii
It seems evident to me that at least SOME people here named Esmene have large, behorned, half-ton herbivores lodged in their rears. Mods make perfect sense! If one is to create a place for the habitation of posters, there needs to be some sort of means to control the posters in the event that their inherent evilness should become too strong within them. The Mods are divine retribution upon all who violate the Terms of Service, written by the Admins upon two stone tablets, which all of us had to swear fealty to prior to our birth upon the Forums.

Ooh, a witty rejoinder. Why do posters need to be controlled? Can you find any evidence of poster control? People freely and frequently break the TOS without any retribution forthwith occuring. Where are your mods when boyblue's spam is spread across the forum like so much orca butter? Where are the stone tablets touched by the Admin? I see no proof of his existance, either -- only a TOS which was probably written by an ignorant sheepherder a thousand years ago.

Wheezing Gekko

Terrant
Amata: That's only if you're a Roman Modlic. Protestants (named because they protest the use of stickies) hold that the Admin is real but the Mods don't exist; they also usually don't Bump. Bumping is a Modlic thing.

There are Mods, who do work within the Gaia. And Lo, there are within their ranks the Greater and the Lesser Mods. Even within their numbers, there is the Strong and the Weak.
The strongest of the Moderators is Lanzer, his post number being 2083.
Under the mighty Lanzer, there are the Mods who extend their power over all Forums of the Gaia. These are the Group Members of the Gaia Moderators, and their ranks are as follows:

Group Members
58mm, 9340 revelations, residing in Chicago
Arwen, 24509 revelations, residing in Boston
binkari, 1913 revelations, residing in San Jose, CA
Desna, 26566 revelations, residing in At my wits' end
Liu 4284, UC revelations, residing in Santa Barbara
Ryonin, 4253 revelations, residing in Wisconsin
Saturnine, 7971 revelations, residing in parts unkown
sdeleven, 8558 revelations, residing in some tiny little island
siryn, 15512 revelations, residing in a place surrounded by trees
Stop Him, 2941 revelations, residing in a place unnamed
taeha, 5235 revelations, residing in Canada
veris, 6660 revelations, residing in no named domains
Wolfie, 5852 revelations, residing in Sweden
XxXDr4g0nXxX, 5651 revelations, residing in America-NC
_Trock_, 6672 revelations, residing in Paris

There are other Moderators who are not in the Gaia Moderators. Such Moderators are the sort that includes the mighty Noraboo, 7174 revelations, residing in New York, New York; and the beloved Avie, 4115 revelations, residing in Canada.

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Esmene

\ I see no proof of his existance, either -- only a TOS which was probably written by an ignorant sheepherder a thousand years ago.

Shows how much you know. All of Gaia is only A year and Ten Days old. It says so in the Birthday Announcement.
Yes but Vryko the various readings disagree! Why, in Karashebi's Gospel, it states that Arwen has 17 heads and 4 eyes; where as the Word according to Z.I.A. it's 4 heads and 17 eyes! The writers can't get their facts straight, which is further proof it's all myths!!
Vryko Lakas
There are Mods, who do work within the Gaia. And Lo, there are within their ranks the Greater and the Lesser Mods. Even within their numbers, there is the Strong and the Weak.

Damnit! I wish you crazy modics would stop coming in here and try to convert us by spouting off profiles and TOS to us! Everyone knows that those were just made-up in order to scare us into believing that we're being watched, and that doing bad things will be punished. If mods exist, then why are there spammers in Gaia?

Fashionable Genius

I don't care what any of you think! You may have your mods, but forget them!111onewon! Believe in MY Mod!!!21#21!!!21

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff