Welcome to Gaia! ::

There have been false betas to lead them astray, though.

On a side note, I finally got a chest (thus the really stupid looking angel boots that dont match worth crap).

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Arilavent

On a side note, I finally got a chest (thus the really stupid looking angel boots that dont match worth crap).

Testify, brother! It's a sign from the mods!

Fashionable Genius

Too true! As soon as I believed in the mods I got a pink box! XD with a beard in it, that i sold and got cool clothings.
Thus does Mod reward the faithful. Heh, and all you unmodly ones think that these things just appear at random.
Arilavent
There have been false betas to lead them astray, though.

That is because news was trusted that did not come from the mods. It came in e-mails. Deceptive e-mails.
Arilavent

And verily, I will PM you with an offer for them if you truly desire them not.
I've never spoken to a mod but I have seen them around so I do believe in them. I'm sure they're doing their best to keep Gaia clean and would help me if I had a problem. biggrin heart
Singing is a -fun- way to give praise!

Out Gaia tis of thee
Sweet Mods fidelity
Of thee I sing
Land where the spammers fry
Shut down and left to die
Where all the Gaians cry
"Let freedom ring!"

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hooray! Hymns!
Elliedoll

Out Gaia tis of thee
Sweet Mods fidelity
Of thee I sing
Where all the Gaians cry
"Let freedom ring!"

Oh no, no, no! Are you trying to shoot our forum in the foot? There's a little thing called "separation of mod and forum", and if we don't obey it, we'll become a modocracy and offend people.
Jeanak
Elliedoll

Out Gaia tis of thee
Sweet Mods fidelity
Of thee I sing
Where all the Gaians cry
"Let freedom ring!"

Oh no, no, no! Are you trying to shoot our forum in the foot? There's a little thing called "separation of mod and forum", and if we don't obey it, we'll become a modocracy and offend people.

But we can't separate mod and forum! This forum was founded by mods, on mod principles!

Fashionable Genius

defenestrated
Jeanak
Elliedoll

Out Gaia tis of thee
Sweet Mods fidelity
Of thee I sing
Where all the Gaians cry
"Let freedom ring!"

But we can't separate mod and forum! This forum was founded by mods, on mod principles!

Well now the forum can't be like that, becuase there are also non modists on the forum.
Kyraa
Well now the forum can't be like that, becuase there are also non modists on the forum.

But they're heathens. It's freedom of the mods, not freedom from the mods. They're all going to end up in the depths of the Chatterbox come the Beta anyway.
Lookin' sexy, Def.
Kyraa
defenestrated

Exactly! Will you take away other Gaians' rights to religious freedom?

Fashionable Genius

defenestrated
Kyraa

But they're heathens. It's freedom of the mods, not freedom from the mods. They're all going to end up in the depths of the Chatterbox come the Beta anyway.

Unless we force them to see through the accouty modit. Let the accounty modit come through them, dear mod, and see your ways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff