Welcome to Gaia! ::

sweetheart302
choppers750
sweetheart302
choppers750
sweetheart302
ok i pmed the peeps tat were on, but i dont think they'll come. but im here so there isn't a party without me so yeah!
lol you got that straight
heck yeah!
lol
well 2 peeps are goin ta come!
k your bartender for now lol
choppers750
sweetheart302
choppers750
sweetheart302
choppers750
sweetheart302
ok i pmed the peeps tat were on, but i dont think they'll come. but im here so there isn't a party without me so yeah!
lol you got that straight
heck yeah!
lol
well a coyote waitress dances and makes drink at the same time. ima pro!
sweetheart302
choppers750
sweetheart302
choppers750
sweetheart302
heck yeah!
lol

hi what can i be! heart
Yuriloi
sweetheart302
choppers750
sweetheart302
choppers750
sweetheart302
heck yeah!
lol

hi what can i be! heart
u made it!! yay!
Yuriloi
sweetheart302
choppers750
sweetheart302
choppers750
sweetheart302
heck yeah!
lol

hi what can i be! heart
think of something and your it lol
want a drink anybody??*takes a whine glass and spins it around hand without breaking it*
waitress? is that ok!
Yup i made it so how do i get money!
anybody want a drink goin 1,2 ok im makin one for my self.*gets behind bar table and throws up a margirita glass and catches it behind bak, brings glass back to table and spins it in the palm of hand and pour margirita stuffs in it, throws up a cherry and it falls ever so lightly in the mix, with out a splash, then i spin it around hand again and dont spill a drop. then drinks it slowly* so how r u guyz today?
umm hello? ahh i get it you guyzwere memorized by my performance. 3nodding
sweetheart302
anybody want a drink goin 1,2 ok im makin one for my self.*gets behind bar table and throws up a margirita glass and catches it behind bak, brings glass back to table and spins it in the palm of hand and pour margirita stuffs in it, throws up a cherry and it falls ever so lightly in the mix, with out a splash, then i spin it around hand again and dont spill a drop. then drinks it slowly* so how r u guyz today?
stare show off
choppers750
sweetheart302
stare show off
and ur point is.....??? sry, i had ta show u what i can do.
sweetheart302
choppers750
sweetheart302
stare show off
and ur point is.....??? sry, i had ta show u what i can do.
*walks over and gives you a kiss*its cool
hey Yuriloi what u think of my performance??
can we get money by doing this!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces