Welcome to Gaia! ::

comic>you alwys say I am mean*L*
K-of-blades
Hmm...alright then *proceeds to shift to the club*

*grabs you and drags you and vampy upstairs* TO THE CLUUUUUUUUB!

*loox back to Josh* Move it, Crumpet. domokun

And, vampy, I do not always say you are mean. Just, like, 99% of the time. *grins*

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
thats what I thought comic
-[Now Spinning: Devil Driver - End of teh line]-

Hey Lovers and sinners! Let's get things moving in teh right direction. I be your Dj of teh hour Dj Keisa X ^_~ Here's alittle Devil Driver to get your blood pumpin' and your hormones ragin' *crank up the volume* pirate
comicfairy

*loox back to Josh* Move it, Crumpet. domokun

*dashes out the front door and vaults high into the air, backflipping cleanly onto the dance floor* Welcome to Area 69!
Lee Woo-jin
Maybe I should just procure my own closet.
Hell no. We have already spoken about the gross things you have in there. whee

@ Dawn: Nice! But if you went smaller, then more people could possibly put it in their sig, you know? And...btw...why do you want to change your wardrobe? You have like x 213123123 more crap than i do gonk
Hmm...*listens to the song and begins to dance*
DJ Keisa X

Hey Lovers and sinners! Let's get things moving in teh right direction. I be your Dj of teh hour Dj Keisa X ^_~ Here's alittle Devil Driver to get your blood pumpin' and your hormones ragin' *crank up the volume* pirate
I like the outfit!! Where did you get the hoodie??

@ Josh: hehehee

Versatile Phantom

8,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
CamilleNoire
`Senada
Ooooooo!!! That's a big door!!! *stops infront of it and puts his ear up to the door* Hmmmmmm......I hear noises eek
Sounds like water. *tentatively pushes the door open*

@Leanne: I jest. And we have a pool right?
@Horus: Hehehehe, hurry up slow poke.

*peeks his head through the crack of the door, seeing what seems to be a very large Kitchen* Hey!!! It looks like someone left the water running!!! xd xd
comicfairy
DJ Keisa X

I like the outfit!! Where did you get the hoodie??

@ Josh: hehehee

ah it wa sin durrem i think. and thanks ^_~
K-of-blades
Hmm...*listens to the song and begins to dance*
Hey! This is your first dance with your fox stuff 4laugh *joins you*

@ Vampy: You dont want chocolate? How about if I give you a room on site? Plus, once things get cookin' we should have regular $ flowing in and we can pay you. cool

@ Everyone: Andeh said there was a lag on gaia - are the servers slowing down for you guys? Mine are fine...and I just saw Lee go down on msn. LOL
`Senada
CamilleNoire
`Senada
Ooooooo!!! That's a big door!!! *stops infront of it and puts his ear up to the door* Hmmmmmm......I hear noises eek
Sounds like water. *tentatively pushes the door open*

@Leanne: I jest. And we have a pool right?
@Horus: Hehehehe, hurry up slow poke.

*peeks his head through the crack of the door, seeing what seems to be a very large Kitchen* Hey!!! It looks like someone left the water running!!! xd xd
ooh, do you see any snacks?
oh, now you trying ot bribe Me eh comic?> I will think about it hun, give Me some time to think ok? answer will probably be yes though
@Matt: Let's follow everyone to the club! Justine needs to dance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff