Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Shopper

Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut
I picked up GTA V for the 360 when it came out, but didn't have people to play with so I lost interest pretty quick.

Thats the one i have, tho usually i just drive around and shoot random people XD
What a criminal. Lol.
I've watched a lot of Let's Plays with it. So much crazy s**t that can happen in that game.

XP Indeed, havnt played in a while tho, and dont really want to upgrade to the xbox1 for another 60bucks dont think its really worth it
Me either, I mean yeah it has first person now, but I just can't justify it. I like how destiny did it where if you bought it on the 360, you get the next gen for free!

Or minecraft upgrade for 10, i dont mind paying SOME but full price. Cuz you know once you have it for the next gen theres no way ur going back to play it on the 360
J-renee95
Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut
I picked up GTA V for the 360 when it came out, but didn't have people to play with so I lost interest pretty quick.

Thats the one i have, tho usually i just drive around and shoot random people XD
What a criminal. Lol.
I've watched a lot of Let's Plays with it. So much crazy s**t that can happen in that game.

XP Indeed, havnt played in a while tho, and dont really want to upgrade to the xbox1 for another 60bucks dont think its really worth it
Me either, I mean yeah it has first person now, but I just can't justify it. I like how destiny did it where if you bought it on the 360, you get the next gen for free!

Or minecraft upgrade for 10, i dont mind paying SOME but full price. Cuz you know once you have it for the next gen theres no way ur going back to play it on the 360
I think my 360 has been off since like September, just nothing I want to play on it anymore. surprised

Sparkly Shopper

Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut
What a criminal. Lol.

I think my 360 has been off since like September, just nothing I want to play on it anymore. surprised

I use my xbox 1 mostly for netflix >.< dont have many games for it yet, i cant wait for happy wars to come to it
J-renee95
Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut
What a criminal. Lol.

I use my xbox 1 mostly for netflix >.< dont have many games for it yet, i cant wait for happy wars to come to it
I only have like 5 games for mine, I'm not entirely sure what will be my next game purchase.

Sparkly Shopper

Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut

I only have like 5 games for mine, I'm not entirely sure what will be my next game purchase.

i really want the master cheif collection personally >.<
J-renee95
Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut

I'll play it if it's every fixed properly. The concept was magnificent, just didn't pull it off.

Sparkly Shopper

Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut

I'll play it if it's every fixed properly. The concept was magnificent, just didn't pull it off.

i cant wait to get the new batman game! looks amazinggg
J-renee95
Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut

I'm not sure I've seen/heard anything about that. surprised

Sparkly Shopper

Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut

You have to check it out on youtube looks beautiful
J-renee95
Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut

I'll have to look that up sometime then, when's it out?

Sparkly Shopper

Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut

sometime this summer i believe
J-renee95
Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut

Well that's not too far off. I mean it's almost February, I have no clue where the month went.

Sparkly Shopper

Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut

Well that's not too far off. I mean it's almost February, I have no clue where the month went.

This month has gone so slow what are you talking about!! I just moved and it felt like it took forever lol
J-renee95
Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut

This month has gone so slow what are you talking about!! I just moved and it felt like it took forever lol
We must be on different pages then. lol
Xbox live is back up!

Sparkly Shopper

Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut
J-renee95
Jugernaut

We must be on different pages then. lol
Xbox live is back up!

To netflix i go!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out