Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you want to jumb back into ABR?

Back? I never left!!! 0.21212121212121 21.2% [ 7 ]
Sure sounds like fun. 0.57575757575758 57.6% [ 19 ]
I can't right now. 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 3 ]
I'm retired from ABR. 0.12121212121212 12.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]

@Demi
I think your the guy who made my robot popular, I mean Scru made it look 'kinda silly.
@Aku
Did I do okay?
Sushi, why would you think you did bad? It was awesome to see it drawn buy you! Sorry if I said like a screaming fan.
@vacu: I probably seem like such a stalker right now xD My birthday is the 18th~ Do you want to be an animator?
>.> wells, I sorta made it less, whats the word, husky/ muscle-y,
Hey, how old are people who draw on ABR? To tell you the truth I'm 13.
18 sweatdrop
Aku the Hunter
@Demi
I think your the guy who made my robot popular, I mean Scru made it look 'kinda silly.

well all i did was add a little fire power plus i live drawing robotslike speedpainting them to ^^ and i hope i wasnt to harse when i told you what i think of your work
13 ... wow aku I heading off to coledged soon XD i just turn 18 not a moth ago ^___^
@ Demi
I have a basic idea of what I want to do, but when it comes to what perspectives I want to use in the pannels I'm drawing a blank.

@ Mastermoo
Yup, I'm in college for animation. :3
@Demi
No, that wasn't harsh, Shura Aiken started to have a conversation with me ,(more like a bitched to her), s**t happened, and I decided to take a break from ABR to get better. Hey, is 13 bad? You posted it like sorta was.
vacu
@ Demi
I have a basic idea of what I want to do, but when it comes to what perspectives I want to use in the pannels I'm drawing a blank.

@ Mastermoo
Yup, I'm in college for animation. :3

You lucky duck! I want to be an animator so badly. What college are you attending? I must know >__>

@Aku: I'm 15, going to be 16 in a month... My drawings still suck for someone at my age *Flail*
@ Moo

I'm attending an Art Institute. :3
It's costly and very much like cram school, but it's worth it.
@vacu: I'm already thinking about colleges, but I'm not sure which ones are good. I've got a good GPA and everything and a large sum of money saved up... I'm just afraid I won't be good enough by the time I get to be 18 stressed

31iA5's Partner

Intellectual Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Aku the Hunter
Hey, how old are people who draw on ABR? To tell you the truth I'm 13.

(<I was just about to ask If I was the youngest here whoot. I'm gonna be 14 in a month. This tablet here was an early b-day present wink
Oh lolz animation? Can't you take that in HS too? I'm taking it this year *w*User Image
Aku the Hunter
@Demi
No, that wasn't harsh, Shura Aiken started to have a conversation with me ,(more like a bitched to her), s**t happened, and I decided to take a break from ABR to get better. Hey, is 13 bad? You posted it like sorta was.
oh is she the reson why you are taking a break she also had a talk with me about your drawings ...
and no i just forget that people that young are on abr because the majority is 17-20 but as you and moo prove there are those younger and that japanes banna guy is 7 so I can dig it ^^

and ah nice Vacu I heading to columbia college

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces