awesome! you're also half-asian half-white like me! hehehehe
well, just bumping here and saying hi!
X]

I'm actually half mexican, not white lololol

Thanks for stopping by tho.
Sexy Platypus Chef
Seaport Hime
Sexy Platypus Chef
Love finds itself in even the strangest and even in non living things! It's how that works.

That's pretty gross but I wouldn't have any trouble doing it. I've sadly done worse. I've sucked s**t out odd aircraft. Yup.

Upper mid part of Cali. I'm between Sac and San Francisco. It's not very popular but since it's so close to both it's kind of easy to visit both of them.

Oh and don't listen to miss Alice. She's a meanie butt who'll make you want a shiba inu even more. D:

J-just like my waifu. Our love is so strong it transcends the boundaries of spacetime and human logic.
Pathetic mortals stuck in 3D mindset cannot comprehend the passion between two souls separated by dimensions.
r-right? cry

Yeah, I could never clean up s**t. I can do pretty much anything, except s**t. I just...even thinking about it makes me want to throw myself off a cliff or something.

That sounds pretty neat, and quiet too. Unfortunately I haven't been past anywhere north of San Fran. Hopefully one day.

Joke's on her, I have a corgi/pomeranian mix which are superior in every way possible.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hmmm...That's a little too far in my opinion. I don't even like long distance relationships. D:

I'm pretty much forced to if I'm asked to do it. It really sucks, no pun intended.

I haven't either actually. Not really planning on doing so though. Haha. I see no point when I hate big cities. I hate being stuck in San Francisco traffic.

That actually looks like a Chihuahua mix....But no, shiba inus are superior in every way possible!!

But the beauty of it is that they're not far. Your waifu is always in your heart
(◡‿◡✿)

Pun totally intended.
but after a while that s**t (no pun intended) desensitizes you. After the 50th time I saw throw up, i was like "meh".

Hey, that is a pretty good thing. Cali traffic is pretty bad.

In all honesty, I have no idea what she is since her adoption papers only said Pomeranian/Mix. I'm assuming she's half corgi, since I've seen some pomeranian/corgis that look like her.
No, Shiba inus are inferior in every way possible. So much so they had to create a meme to get their popularity up.
Seaport Hime
iMeGusta
awesome! you're also half-asian half-white like me! hehehehe
well, just bumping here and saying hi!
X]

I'm actually half mexican, not white lololol

Thanks for stopping by tho.

WOOP.
sorry for that.
dunno y i said white....................
ANYWAYS.
mixed asians ftw -HIGHFIVES-

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Seaport Hime

oh I have noooooooooooo plans on interacting with them LOL. I'm just going to a community college so honestly I just keep to myself. I'm not interested in anybody at school tbh. :
I could never hook onto them! The biggest thing I hate about them though is that all the actors are white/light skinned latinos but I've only ever met a very small handful of light skinned latinos, literally just like 5 people I can name off the top of my head lol. But anyways, with american soapoperas I just oh god those are worse idk the filming quality is so bad I just can't watch those at ALL.
I used to be super into anime but recently I just haven't found the drive to watch or read anything. /3 maybe you shoulld recommend me something good???
thats too bad! but theres always time for a nice time out 3nodding

Big Fatcat

Seaport Hime
Oriap

Hello princess! You sound like a pretty awesome person x3 PLEASE BE THAT ASIAN FRIEND I NEVER KNEW I WANTED UNTIL NOW! haha
Let's seeee. I used to live in Cali but moved back to Taiwan last year :l
There is absolutely nothing wrong with living at home, unless you're just purely mooching off your parents and not doing anything about it. Other than that, it's okay. Most people I know still live at home (guys and gals) but they're at least all working or still attending school. Honestly, it's hard to be off on your own in today's society, doesn't matter where you live. It's the same case here too.

I was never that person who liked going out much, and since I moved back here, I go out even less since all my friends are back in Cali :c I don't mind though, I love staying at home and playing games. I think I'm a pretty easy going person too. I can talk about pretty much anything, unless I don't know much about the topic, but I'm willing to learn. I can be stubborn at times, but I don't judge people. I just ask that you don't judge me either~ once I'm good friends or comfortable with someone, I tend to be a little more sarcastic. Unfortunately, I can't say I enjoy shock videos or anything horror related... I'm a chicken haha

My spare time are taken up by games, chatting, and just browsing the internet. I pretty much spend all my free time on the computer lol What games have you been playing recently? D:

O-oh, thank you. I'm that one Princess who is too kawaii to live, but too sugoii to die (◡‿◡✿)
Oh no, I agree. It's just I've been met with criticism before, even though I'm the one paying the property tax, bills, and everything else. But yeah, it's pretty hard today to fend for yourself right away. A lot of young adults who live with their parents, or get financial support usually don't realize how lucky they are.

You say like moving to Taiwan is a bad thing. gonk
Taiwan is a place I would enjoy going to on vacation. Lot of pretty girls there :Y

Aw, I can relate in a way. I used to have neighborhood friends and played outdoors everyday as a kid, but when I moved I found the glory that was the indoors. There's nothing better sitting down and playing vidya with a greasy pizza next to you. emotion_drool
It's okay, I only judge people based off of their waifu. If you have a good waifu then you are okay and I won't judge you.
I won't link you to any shock vids then, I'm always linking people on facebook to them lol

Uhhhh, recently I've been playing Metal Slug games, Dragon's Crown, and pretty much it. I'm kind of going through a dry spell, and nothing really has my interest. Other than one or two games, nothing has me really excited right now. You?

Criticism is everywhere :l like nothing anyone does is right, unless it's done in the way that the other party approves of. But you seem like the kinda guy who doesn't let silly things like that get to you!... or maybe I'm wrong. Be strong! I live with my parents too. I know I'm really lucky. God knows I'd starve with my salary lol

I honestly didn't mean to make it sound like moving is a bad thing D:! It's just that I grew up in Cali, so I consider that as my home, even though I was born in Taiwan. I'll be totally honest, I've always had a very sheltered life. My mom is a bit overprotective; I know she means well, I don't hate her for it. So I guess when I moved back, it really made me realize that I didn't know what I had until it's gone heh so cliche. Both places have their pros and cons, but I just prefer it back there. I do agree, though, that Taiwan is a good place for vacation. Pretty women AND men xD I won't deny that! However, I think that career-wise, it is better to work in the States because there are more and better opportunities.

You said it, video games and pizza is THE life~
Wow D: now I finally know what it is! Thank you! I've always seen pictures of the sorceress from Dragon's Crown, but I never knew where she came from. The game looks pretty nice, I should see if anyone sells that here... and that reminds me. I play mostly mmorpgs, but since I came back, I can't play a lot of them because of region blocks ugh emo I've spent a lot of time looking for something else to play but nothing else interests me, so I thought about going back to console gaming so they won't just have to sit there and collect dust. If you have any recommendations for anything you've played in the past, I'd love to hear them as well! For now, I'm playing LoL, CS:GO, D3, and a bit of osu.
faIIing in love

oh I have noooooooooooo plans on interacting with them LOL. I'm just going to a community college so honestly I just keep to myself. I'm not interested in anybody at school tbh. :
I could never hook onto them! The biggest thing I hate about them though is that all the actors are white/light skinned latinos but I've only ever met a very small handful of light skinned latinos, literally just like 5 people I can name off the top of my head lol. But anyways, with american soapoperas I just oh god those are worse idk the filming quality is so bad I just can't watch those at ALL.
I used to be super into anime but recently I just haven't found the drive to watch or read anything. /3 maybe you shoulld recommend me something good???
thats too bad! but theres always time for a nice time out 3nodding

You'll have to for group projects. gonk
It's unavoidable. Trust me, at least make an acquaintance so it won't be awkward--that or hope your teacher is the kind who assigns you groups.

They literally just grab all the Argentinians rofl
BUt I know what you mean tho. Haven't american soapoperas died out yet?

I might be able, I'm kind of a casual when it comes to anime and only watch a few. What do you usually like? i'm assuming romance is one right?

Possibly, I'll just stay at home and pretend I'm out. There's not much of a difference, lolol.
Besides, the only places to hangout where I live is the area where I work at, and no one wants to basically be at work on their day off.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Seaport Hime

Most of my teachers seem pretty chill and my english teacher who loves to do group projects is pretty easy with that stuff. It's my second time having her and last time she allowed me to work by myself lol...i pray that she'll let me do that again.

still I wish they were more realistic about latinos lol. pretty sure about 70% of us aren't white. not yet lol I still find american soapoperas browsing channels. they shouldn't continue though.

I am a sucker for romance buuuut I also reallly llike horror stuff. I'm okay with action and fantasy things but I really been needing to see some good horror animes.

Well if you just end up staying home then I guess that gives us more time to chat so that's okay too. uvu
Oriap

Criticism is everywhere :l like nothing anyone does is right, unless it's done in the way that the other party approves of. But you seem like the kinda guy who doesn't let silly things like that get to you!... or maybe I'm wrong. Be strong! I live with my parents too. I know I'm really lucky. God knows I'd starve with my salary lol

I honestly didn't mean to make it sound like moving is a bad thing D:! It's just that I grew up in Cali, so I consider that as my home, even though I was born in Taiwan. I'll be totally honest, I've always had a very sheltered life. My mom is a bit overprotective; I know she means well, I don't hate her for it. So I guess when I moved back, it really made me realize that I didn't know what I had until it's gone heh so cliche. Both places have their pros and cons, but I just prefer it back there. I do agree, though, that Taiwan is a good place for vacation. Pretty women AND men xD I won't deny that! However, I think that career-wise, it is better to work in the States because there are more and better opportunities.

You said it, video games and pizza is THE life~
Wow D: now I finally know what it is! Thank you! I've always seen pictures of the sorceress from Dragon's Crown, but I never knew where she came from. The game looks pretty nice, I should see if anyone sells that here... and that reminds me. I play mostly mmorpgs, but since I came back, I can't play a lot of them because of region blocks ugh emo I've spent a lot of time looking for something else to play but nothing else interests me, so I thought about going back to console gaming so they won't just have to sit there and collect dust. If you have any recommendations for anything you've played in the past, I'd love to hear them as well! For now, I'm playing LoL, CS:GO, D3, and a bit of osu.

Well it's not really criticism, more like just retarded statements. Yes, I am oppressing my mother because she lives with me. rolleyes But it doesn't bother me too much, or anything really. I just have to shake my head in disappointment and go on enjoying more important things...like looking at pictures of dogs on the internet. Yeah. cool

I can understand what you mean; I guess everyone will always prefer the place they grew up in. I was actually born in Cali, but I moved to Nevada when I was 3months old, so I grew up here practically my entire life. I can relate in a way to having a sheltered life. My mother wasn't overlyprotective or strict, but she was protective. Even still to this day, I had to convince her to allow me to drink on my 21st.
As much as I dislike Nevada, I'm not sure if I could move to another state. I'm used to a lot of things here (like everything being open 24/7 literally ).
It's like China--but without some of the crappiness lèl. I jest, I really have no place to compare the two since I haven't researched much on Taiwan at all. But your confirmation of beautiful people there makes me want to go there more, ha.
Do you plan to move back to the US later on? Or are you planning to adjust there?

Pizza is the national food of couch potatoes everywhere.
Oh, you're welcome. I main sorceress in the game--for her personality of course! The game itself is pretty fun, but the thing that really hampers it is that it's pretty damn repetitive. Other than that, it's a pretty solid and fun game that is better enjoyed in smaller playthroughs, rather than going through it for hours.
I could never get into MMORPGs. I tried really hard, and tried a s**t load of them, but in the end MMORPGs just bore me. They're really not for me. The only thing I've played from your list is Counter Strike, but that was ages ago haha. The last thing I played on PC was Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I've been trying to save up money to build myself a rig, but real life keeps getting in the way asdufdsfdsfjdsnfopod';-- Like, my laptop is from '08, but it can barely run a game like Knights of the Old Republic, which is pretty damn old. Even on the lowest settings it runs at like 20fps lol

For recommendations, I highly recommend Monster Hunter Frontier G. I don't play it since I don't have access to it, and I'm too lazy to get a VPN and other s**t, but I'm a huge fan and I play the main games on the consoles. I think Frontier G released as a beta in Taiwan last year; it's paid subscription but it's worth it. Monster Hunter is a game that will eat up your life if you get hooked on it.
Frontier G trailer
Although I think that trailer is kind of lame. I'll show you a trailer from one of the main games, since it's basically the same gameply--except not an MMO.
maybe im nostalgic but this trailer excites me more
As for consoles, what do you have?
faIIing in love

Most of my teachers seem pretty chill and my english teacher who loves to do group projects is pretty easy with that stuff. It's my second time having her and last time she allowed me to work by myself lol...i pray that she'll let me do that again.

still I wish they were more realistic about latinos lol. pretty sure about 70% of us aren't white. not yet lol I still find american soapoperas browsing channels. they shouldn't continue though.

I am a sucker for romance buuuut I also reallly llike horror stuff. I'm okay with action and fantasy things but I really been needing to see some good horror animes.

Well if you just end up staying home then I guess that gives us more time to chat so that's okay too. uvu

I wish I had teachers who had let me do that :c
though surprisingly the last group project I did was enjoyable since I had decent people who actually put in some effort.
It was a miracle, and it gave me hope.

Haha, it's understandable. That and all the women on the newschannels always have crazy bodies, though I'm sure their tits and a** are fake. Oh god, they should. I wouldn't know though, since I don't watch tv at all.

The only pure romance anime I've enjoyed so far was Toradora, mainly for the fact that the romance between the characters was well written, and legitimately progressed as the show did. It was heartfelt at times, funny, charming, and heartbreaking too. I think you might enjoy it.

As for horror, I don't have too much experience with that.
Umineko for the most part was pretty decent and interesting, since its also a murder mystery. It's just that the ending is left on a cliffhanger, and no studio has picked it up to make a second season--mainly in part that the anime is based on a visual novel that isn't finished either. lol
It also mixes in some fantasy elements, but for the most part, yeah its not too bad if you don't mind a confusing ending.
besides the OP is sung by Akiko Shikata, one of my favorite singers

Gantz is pretty good, though I highly recommend you read the manga since the anime is "okay" at best. The manga is god tier and has a Game of Thrones feel to it; anyone and probably everyone will die, and usually do. Even the main character dies. Has pretty good gore, and large breasts if you're a fan of tits.
:Y

One of the more popular horror anime currently playing happens to be Tokyo Ghoul. Although I personally don't like it, I think it'd be worth a look at for you. A lot of people like it, but me personally I'm just meh about it.

Corpse Party is pretty good, and terrifying, and just finds excuses to kill characters in extremely terrible ways and torture them.

Yeah, I'm not too knowledgeable on horror. I can definitely ask around if you want more suggestions, or if none of those interest you.

Although I recommend Baccano!, even though its not a horror. If you just like gore and bloody things, this show might suffice. Although I'll be honest, it's not a show for everyone because the way its story is told. It's confusing as s**t for the first three episodes, since the show covers three different stories (that are unrelated to each other) all at the same time; basically it keeps jumping back and forth between scenes in the three stories. Trust me, the opening is misleading as s**t.

It might not be for you, but if you just like gore, creative ways to kill people, and are a fan of mafia movies or anything set during The Great Depression, you should check out Baccano, it's great.

Of course! u v u
Though I might try to take my mom out or something. We'll see. She usually doesn't like going out either, lol.

Big Fatcat

Seaport Hime

Well it's not really criticism, more like just retarded statements. Yes, I am oppressing my mother because she lives with me. rolleyes But it doesn't bother me too much, or anything really. I just have to shake my head in disappointment and go on enjoying more important things...like looking at pictures of dogs on the internet. Yeah. cool

I can understand what you mean; I guess everyone will always prefer the place they grew up in. I was actually born in Cali, but I moved to Nevada when I was 3months old, so I grew up here practically my entire life. I can relate in a way to having a sheltered life. My mother wasn't overlyprotective or strict, but she was protective. Even still to this day, I had to convince her to allow me to drink on my 21st.
As much as I dislike Nevada, I'm not sure if I could move to another state. I'm used to a lot of things here (like everything being open 24/7 literally ).
It's like China--but without some of the crappiness lèl. I jest, I really have no place to compare the two since I haven't researched much on Taiwan at all. But your confirmation of beautiful people there makes me want to go there more, ha.
Do you plan to move back to the US later on? Or are you planning to adjust there?

Pizza is the national food of couch potatoes everywhere.
Oh, you're welcome. I main sorceress in the game--for her personality of course! The game itself is pretty fun, but the thing that really hampers it is that it's pretty damn repetitive. Other than that, it's a pretty solid and fun game that is better enjoyed in smaller playthroughs, rather than going through it for hours.
I could never get into MMORPGs. I tried really hard, and tried a s**t load of them, but in the end MMORPGs just bore me. They're really not for me. The only thing I've played from your list is Counter Strike, but that was ages ago haha. The last thing I played on PC was Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I've been trying to save up money to build myself a rig, but real life keeps getting in the way asdufdsfdsfjdsnfopod';-- Like, my laptop is from '08, but it can barely run a game like Knights of the Old Republic, which is pretty damn old. Even on the lowest settings it runs at like 20fps lol

For recommendations, I highly recommend Monster Hunter Frontier G. I don't play it since I don't have access to it, and I'm too lazy to get a VPN and other s**t, but I'm a huge fan and I play the main games on the consoles. I think Frontier G released as a beta in Taiwan last year; it's paid subscription but it's worth it. Monster Hunter is a game that will eat up your life if you get hooked on it.
Frontier G trailer
Although I think that trailer is kind of lame. I'll show you a trailer from one of the main games, since it's basically the same gameply--except not an MMO.
maybe im nostalgic but this trailer excites me more
As for consoles, what do you have?

Maybe my mom really isn't OVERLY protective, but that what I think based on what I see from my other Asian friends' mothers. I've had a few friends tell me she's a bit protective too so eh... she's the kind of person who is okay if you stay near her, but once you're out with your friends or out of her sight, expect a million phone calls from not just her, but also from my dad and brother lul. If I go to the movies with friends, I can't even keep my phone on silent because then I'd be questioned later as to why I didn't check my phone. She knows I'm watching a movie though! I even tell her the time of the movie and everything. I still remember back then when King Kong just came out, I decided to go with a good friend to watch it. I had my phone on vibrate :l Then the scene came when King Kong climbed to the top of the Empire State Building. Right as he was about to fall, my phone starts vibrating. My friend blames me for ruining the movie for her :c she still makes fun of me for that up to this day... On the other hand, say you wanted to try cigarettes or even pot, my mom would be okay with that if it's under her supervision. I only drink on special occasions, and most of the time she's always present. If I was going out and there is a tiny chance that I would be drinking, she would give a whole lecture telling me to not drink because people will try to drug you and whatnot. Lots of pish posh imo. I really don't think I'm that naive ;-;

I've been to Nevada a few times. Only for Vegas though haha. But nah, I don't go there for gambling or clubbing. Sometimes, it's just with friends/family, sometimes I went for the business conventions. Even though the Vegas life is not for me and I don't like to go out much, I still like to be near the what's-happening-now scene... if that makes sense .-. I guess you can say that even though I like staying indoors, I don't want to live in completely solitude or in a super quiet neighborhood. For now, I do want to go back to the US one day. But who knows, maybe I will grow to accept this place enough to prefer living here over Cali.

MMORPGs have been going downhill imo. When I first started playing them, it was like the pioneer age of online gaming, or so it seemed. Everything was fresh and new. Now everything is just a copy of another. I find myself starting to slowly lose interest in them. Even though that's the case, I'm still trying to save up some cash to put together a rig too. My laptop isn't as old as yours xD but I'd have to play on low settings in most of the games.

As for Monster Hunter Frontier G, does it have an NA release yet for other consoles besides Vita? Unfortunately, my Chinese isn't that great yet that I can play games in Chinese :c I know there are quite a few Monster Hunter titles and I have wanted to try it, I just didn't know if they were all great and I need to play them all or just play certain ones. Are the storylines related to each other?
I have the gaming consoles released after the PS1 up to the 7th generation consoles (excluding Dreamcast). For handhelds, I have Gameboy Color/Advance/SP, DS Lite/3DS, and PSP. I never played the PSP much though...
Oriap

Maybe my mom really isn't OVERLY protective, but that what I think based on what I see from my other Asian friends' mothers. I've had a few friends tell me she's a bit protective too so eh... she's the kind of person who is okay if you stay near her, but once you're out with your friends or out of her sight, expect a million phone calls from not just her, but also from my dad and brother lul. If I go to the movies with friends, I can't even keep my phone on silent because then I'd be questioned later as to why I didn't check my phone. She knows I'm watching a movie though! I even tell her the time of the movie and everything. I still remember back then when King Kong just came out, I decided to go with a good friend to watch it. I had my phone on vibrate :l Then the scene came when King Kong climbed to the top of the Empire State Building. Right as he was about to fall, my phone starts vibrating. My friend blames me for ruining the movie for her :c she still makes fun of me for that up to this day... On the other hand, say you wanted to try cigarettes or even pot, my mom would be okay with that if it's under her supervision. I only drink on special occasions, and most of the time she's always present. If I was going out and there is a tiny chance that I would be drinking, she would give a whole lecture telling me to not drink because people will try to drug you and whatnot. Lots of pish posh imo. I really don't think I'm that naive ;-;

I've been to Nevada a few times. Only for Vegas though haha. But nah, I don't go there for gambling or clubbing. Sometimes, it's just with friends/family, sometimes I went for the business conventions. Even though the Vegas life is not for me and I don't like to go out much, I still like to be near the what's-happening-now scene... if that makes sense .-. I guess you can say that even though I like staying indoors, I don't want to live in completely solitude or in a super quiet neighborhood. For now, I do want to go back to the US one day. But who knows, maybe I will grow to accept this place enough to prefer living here over Cali.

MMORPGs have been going downhill imo. When I first started playing them, it was like the pioneer age of online gaming, or so it seemed. Everything was fresh and new. Now everything is just a copy of another. I find myself starting to slowly lose interest in them. Even though that's the case, I'm still trying to save up some cash to put together a rig too. My laptop isn't as old as yours xD but I'd have to play on low settings in most of the games.

As for Monster Hunter Frontier G, does it have an NA release yet for other consoles besides Vita? Unfortunately, my Chinese isn't that great yet that I can play games in Chinese :c I know there are quite a few Monster Hunter titles and I have wanted to try it, I just didn't know if they were all great and I need to play them all or just play certain ones. Are the storylines related to each other?
I have the gaming consoles released after the PS1 up to the 7th generation consoles (excluding Dreamcast). For handhelds, I have Gameboy Color/Advance/SP, DS Lite/3DS, and PSP. I never played the PSP much though...

Ooohhhhh, man. My mom does the same exact s**t, well used to. Except instead of getting mad at me or questioning me she would start crying because the first thing that comes to her mind is that something terrible happened. It's gotten better, but it still happens. She always tells me to be careful online because she thinks i'm going to get raped.
>fat asian guy
>raped
mum pls
A similar thing happened to me like your King kong incident, except I was at a musical and on a date. It was getting to an intense part and ugh. I understand how it feels. But wow, my mom would kill me if I tried cigarettes lolololol

I live in Vegas, hahaha. I share your sentiments, since I don't go out or anything. Everything here is just meh. Also, what's up with asians regularly coming to vegas? I know about three other asians that come here with their families on a regular basis and stuff. gonk
I know what you mean, going out every now and then is pretty nice and enjoyable. especially to eat at places like korean bbq's and brazilian steakhouses. Well hopefully you do adjust and like living there. Have you met anyone yet? im asusming no since you dont go out lel

Yeah, I agree. i've seen a lot of companies try to copy the WoW formula, and only get ignored. I personally dislike WoW because it became popular and Blizzard will most likely never release warcraft 4 cry I prefer RTS games over MMO's, even though I'm complete s**t at them.
Do you play....Runescape?

I was going to tell you english wasn't exactly necessary, but I remembered you haven't played any of them lol. I've imported some of the games, like a few other players I know, and we get through the game fine without knowing any japanese. But uh, I think Frontier G is also being released on the Wii U, dunno when. I know the latest installment is Monhan4 G for the 3DS, and I think it's already out in Japan, or will be soon at least.
Nah, none of their storylines link, and the games themselves don't actually have any story haha (other than a really simple story about being a new hunter in a village to get you through the single player campaign). The game is literally about hunting monsters, no bullshit JRPG story or anything of that sort in between.
There's a monster hunter game pretty much on every console, so you can choose your poison lol. I can give you a list of the titles and the consoles, but I feel like I'm bombarding you with info asdjfadsfi-
So you basically have everything? I can recommend Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii. It's an open world RPG that kind of feels like an MMO, but its not an MMO. It's pretty good, and the setting and s**t are interesting.

Big Fatcat

Seaport Hime

Ooohhhhh, man. My mom does the same exact s**t, well used to. Except instead of getting mad at me or questioning me she would start crying because the first thing that comes to her mind is that something terrible happened. It's gotten better, but it still happens. She always tells me to be careful online because she thinks i'm going to get raped.
>fat asian guy
>raped
mum pls
A similar thing happened to me like your King kong incident, except I was at a musical and on a date. It was getting to an intense part and ugh. I understand how it feels. But wow, my mom would kill me if I tried cigarettes lolololol

I live in Vegas, hahaha. I share your sentiments, since I don't go out or anything. Everything here is just meh. Also, what's up with asians regularly coming to vegas? I know about three other asians that come here with their families on a regular basis and stuff. gonk
I know what you mean, going out every now and then is pretty nice and enjoyable. especially to eat at places like korean bbq's and brazilian steakhouses. Well hopefully you do adjust and like living there. Have you met anyone yet? im asusming no since you dont go out lel

Yeah, I agree. i've seen a lot of companies try to copy the WoW formula, and only get ignored. I personally dislike WoW because it became popular and Blizzard will most likely never release warcraft 4 cry I prefer RTS games over MMO's, even though I'm complete s**t at them.
Do you play....Runescape?

I was going to tell you english wasn't exactly necessary, but I remembered you haven't played any of them lol. I've imported some of the games, like a few other players I know, and we get through the game fine without knowing any japanese. But uh, I think Frontier G is also being released on the Wii U, dunno when. I know the latest installment is Monhan4 G for the 3DS, and I think it's already out in Japan, or will be soon at least.
Nah, none of their storylines link, and the games themselves don't actually have any story haha (other than a really simple story about being a new hunter in a village to get you through the single player campaign). The game is literally about hunting monsters, no bullshit JRPG story or anything of that sort in between.
There's a monster hunter game pretty much on every console, so you can choose your poison lol. I can give you a list of the titles and the consoles, but I feel like I'm bombarding you with info asdjfadsfi-
So you basically have everything? I can recommend Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii. It's an open world RPG that kind of feels like an MMO, but its not an MMO. It's pretty good, and the setting and s**t are interesting.

Thank god my mom won't start crying in that kind of situation... I wouldn't know what the hell to do. I'm guessing you are the only child? So maybe your mom is like that. My mom isn't as harsh with my older brother. She says that if any girl takes advantage of him, it's a win-win situation for him :l but yeah, I've never tried cigarettes before either. My mom just always makes it clear that if my brother or I want to try stuff like that, do it under her supervision.

I think Asians love going to Vegas because they love to gamble. I have not met an Asian who doesn't. It doesn't even have go be going to the casinos. Have you heard of Mahjong? Holy crap they go crazy over that game @_@ I've never played a single round of it before, but I've seen it so much even I know how to play...
When I was still in Cali, we lived in a very Asian-populated city. You could drive for a good ~30 miles in any direction and you'd still see at least 90% Asians. There was a lot of Korean BBQ lol. That stuff is so good~ only thing I didn't like about it was you'd come out smelling like smoke. I've never been to a Brazilian steakhouse though, or any steakhouse for that matter. My mom doesn't like steak :c but since we moved back to Taiwan, I've had my fair share of steaks, so I'm pretty happy about that xD The people I've met here are all either from work or introduced to me by someone else. I don't really consider them as friends, more like acquaintances.

I've tried WoW a couple of times, each time because some friend convinces me to give it a try (again)... but I never really took an interest to it. I think the environment in the game is a bit too dark for my taste.
Two of my first PC games were RTS games and I absolutely loved them D: I don't know if you know about them though: Command & Conquer: Red Alert and Age of Empires. I'm completely s**t at them too xD but damn they were fun.
I played Runescape 2 awhile back with good friend, but he ditched me to play another game :l so I didn't stick around much after that. Are you playing the 3rd one?

Ugh I don't have Wii U. I did plan on getting the one for 3DS, but I just never got around to buying it because I was playing other games. I think I'll definitely get it then to try it out soon though. Also, I don't think you're bombarding me! It's nice to be well-informed. If you think there are certain titles that are better than the rest, let me know and I'll look into those first :3
I checked out some gameplay videos of Xenoblade Chronicles and it looks really fun; kind of like Final Fantasy + Eternal Sonata, both of which I love. I really need to see if they sell NA copies of games here... I don't want to buy it randomly and find out the game isn't even compatible with my systems.
Oriap

Thank god my mom won't start crying in that kind of situation... I wouldn't know what the hell to do. I'm guessing you are the only child? So maybe your mom is like that. My mom isn't as harsh with my older brother. She says that if any girl takes advantage of him, it's a win-win situation for him :l but yeah, I've never tried cigarettes before either. My mom just always makes it clear that if my brother or I want to try stuff like that, do it under her supervision.

I think Asians love going to Vegas because they love to gamble. I have not met an Asian who doesn't. It doesn't even have go be going to the casinos. Have you heard of Mahjong? Holy crap they go crazy over that game @_@ I've never played a single round of it before, but I've seen it so much even I know how to play...
When I was still in Cali, we lived in a very Asian-populated city. You could drive for a good ~30 miles in any direction and you'd still see at least 90% Asians. There was a lot of Korean BBQ lol. That stuff is so good~ only thing I didn't like about it was you'd come out smelling like smoke. I've never been to a Brazilian steakhouse though, or any steakhouse for that matter. My mom doesn't like steak :c but since we moved back to Taiwan, I've had my fair share of steaks, so I'm pretty happy about that xD The people I've met here are all either from work or introduced to me by someone else. I don't really consider them as friends, more like acquaintances.

I've tried WoW a couple of times, each time because some friend convinces me to give it a try (again)... but I never really took an interest to it. I think the environment in the game is a bit too dark for my taste.
Two of my first PC games were RTS games and I absolutely loved them D: I don't know if you know about them though: Command & Conquer: Red Alert and Age of Empires. I'm completely s**t at them too xD but damn they were fun.
I played Runescape 2 awhile back with good friend, but he ditched me to play another game :l so I didn't stick around much after that. Are you playing the 3rd one?

Ugh I don't have Wii U. I did plan on getting the one for 3DS, but I just never got around to buying it because I was playing other games. I think I'll definitely get it then to try it out soon though. Also, I don't think you're bombarding me! It's nice to be well-informed. If you think there are certain titles that are better than the rest, let me know and I'll look into those first :3
I checked out some gameplay videos of Xenoblade Chronicles and it looks really fun; kind of like Final Fantasy + Eternal Sonata, both of which I love. I really need to see if they sell NA copies of games here... I don't want to buy it randomly and find out the game isn't even compatible with my systems.

Yeah, I'm an only child, haha. I have a half brother and sister from my father's side, but I've never met them before. My mom tried having kids after me, but she never could. Loooool, your mom sounds pretty badass actually. But wow, I guess she just wants to make sure you guys are okay if you do anything.

That and shopping. Though I think it's universal that most people love shopping; personally I hate shopping. I've always wanted to play mahjong in real life; I've only played it on my computer. I should start hanging out with old asian people.
Yeah, smelling like food after you eat sucks, but before that it's all good and dandy. Omg, you haven't lived until you've been to a Brazilian Steakhouse--especially if you enjoy eating meat. Basically at Brazilian Steakhouses, it's kind of like an all you can eat buffet--but with grilled meat. At your table you have a little car that's red and green. Red means that you don't want meat, and green means you want meat. When you turn it over, the severs carrying huge a** skewers come around and start dropping grilled meat onto your plate, and the good s**t too not crappy cuts. Anywhere from prime rib, to filet mignon, chicken breasts, portugese sausages, lamb, oh man emotion_drool
And on top of that they have a separate buffet for non meat items, and they're always putting bread with cheese in the middle on your table, and fried plantains caramalized in sugar and cinnamon. Just oh man, it's ******** great.
The one I've gone to is this one and just, oh man. It's like heaven incarnate. I didn't choose the diabeetus lyfe, the diabeetus lyfe chose me heaven is here on earth.
Ah, well sounds good enough. As long as you're not like outcasted or something lol.

Loool, thats the first time I've ever heard anyone complain about the landscapes. I personally just thought it was really boring, so I never got into it. Yeah, I've heard of both of them but I never played them. Always wanted to play CC, hopefully I will in the future. I personally started off with StarCraft, and that game scared the hell out of me but I loved it still.
Nope 8D
Tried five times to get into Runescape. Each time i lasted for five minutes before clicking exit.

Awesome, I tend to get over detailed with Monhan, but I'll include all the info at the end.

Xenoblades is fantastic, though I doubt they'd sell it over there. Bullshit was pulled on us, and it was a gamestop exclusive. Because its rare it's like $60 still. D: A lot of people have told me The Last Story for wii is decent.
I think you might like Valkyria Chronicles, since it mixes RPG elements with turnbased strategy (that momentarily becomes RT at some points), and is a third person shooter. It's pretty fun. VC

For Monster Hunter, I personally recommend just getting the latest one which is Monhan 4 G/Ultimate for the 3DS.
I'm assuming you have a NA 3DS, so you'd probably have to wait for the NA release of it, which is early next year. I'd recommend Tri U for the 3DS, but it doesn't have any online play, and monhan is best experienced with online.
You can download the demo though to check out the combat, but in all honesty the demo doesn't do the series justice because there's no real way to do it justice. To avoid another wall of text, look at this review of it. Projared pretty much nails why Monhan fans love the game so much. Tri U review

There's been a whole bunch of Monhan games released, and to a first timer the titles and subtitles can get really confusing.
Since capcom is capcom, they usually make the game and then about a year or two later release an expansion as a full game but whatever. In japan they denote it as the expansion by adding G at the end. Recently abroad they started using U/Ultimate for the expansions.

Main Series
Monhan/Monhan G-PS2
Monhan 2-PS2
Monhan 3/G (Ultimate)- Wii/ WiiU-3DS
Monhan 4/G (ultimate)- 3DS only

Portable series
Monhan Portable/Freedom-PSP and iOS (Portable/Freedom is a port of Monhan G)
Monhan Portable2/Freedom2- PSP Slight port of Monhan 2. Had some differences from the console game.
Monhan Portable 2G/Freedom Unite- PSP Expansion of Freedom2. To date, it has the most content out of all the main Monhan games.
Monhan Portable 3/HD- PSP/PS3 (Jap only) Technically its own entry, it reuses a lot of monsters and locations from 3.

Spinoffs
Monhan Frontier/G- Basically the same game as Monhan2, however being an MMO and on PC its received tons of updates and new content that expands beyond Monhan 2. Japan only, however it's been released in several asian countries, and its being ported to the Vita, WiiU, PS3, and already exists on X-box 360.

Felyne Diaries/G- PSP and jap only. Spin off focusing on Felynes, basically talking cats.

Monhan Online- New entry for PC, however its a chinese exclusive.
Seaport Hime
Sexy Platypus Chef
Seaport Hime
Sexy Platypus Chef
Love finds itself in even the strangest and even in non living things! It's how that works.

That's pretty gross but I wouldn't have any trouble doing it. I've sadly done worse. I've sucked s**t out odd aircraft. Yup.

Upper mid part of Cali. I'm between Sac and San Francisco. It's not very popular but since it's so close to both it's kind of easy to visit both of them.

Oh and don't listen to miss Alice. She's a meanie butt who'll make you want a shiba inu even more. D:

J-just like my waifu. Our love is so strong it transcends the boundaries of spacetime and human logic.
Pathetic mortals stuck in 3D mindset cannot comprehend the passion between two souls separated by dimensions.
r-right? cry

Yeah, I could never clean up s**t. I can do pretty much anything, except s**t. I just...even thinking about it makes me want to throw myself off a cliff or something.

That sounds pretty neat, and quiet too. Unfortunately I haven't been past anywhere north of San Fran. Hopefully one day.

Joke's on her, I have a corgi/pomeranian mix which are superior in every way possible.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hmmm...That's a little too far in my opinion. I don't even like long distance relationships. D:

I'm pretty much forced to if I'm asked to do it. It really sucks, no pun intended.

I haven't either actually. Not really planning on doing so though. Haha. I see no point when I hate big cities. I hate being stuck in San Francisco traffic.

That actually looks like a Chihuahua mix....But no, shiba inus are superior in every way possible!!

But the beauty of it is that they're not far. Your waifu is always in your heart
(◡‿◡✿)

Pun totally intended.
but after a while that s**t (no pun intended) desensitizes you. After the 50th time I saw throw up, i was like "meh".

Hey, that is a pretty good thing. Cali traffic is pretty bad.

In all honesty, I have no idea what she is since her adoption papers only said Pomeranian/Mix. I'm assuming she's half corgi, since I've seen some pomeranian/corgis that look like her.
No, Shiba inus are inferior in every way possible. So much so they had to create a meme to get their popularity up.
Hmm. Although that is correct I still hate long distance relationships. :/
Huuuuge bummer, bruh.

Oh definitely. It got to the point where we could be eating and talk about that turd nugget that we had to pick up that one time.

Cali traffic is insane.

Still think she looks like a chihuahua, bro.
Shiba inus are so awesome a meme was created in their honor!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff