Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Genius

Seeing as how Gaia allows for this sort of thing, I figured I'd give it a shot.

Hello there! My name is Michael. I'm 26 years old and I live in Texas. I'm a straight cis male seeking a female, preferably something a bit long term in terms of a relationship. Obviously I don't hope to find true love over night, but I would definitely like to get to know you so long as you're single. Skype is certainly a must-have, but calls are totally optional.

Also, here's my face for those curious:
User Image

A little more about me:
Quote:
1. I am an anime fan. My favorite titles are Red Garden, Another, Hellsing Ultimate, Fruits Basket, Sailor Moon ((love love love Sailor Moon, if you're a Sailor Moon fan then that's a huge plus!)), Mobile Suit Gundam, Yu Yu Hakusho, and School Days. I'm not a hardcore anime fan, but I am open to being introduced to more titles. I'm currently watching Parasyte!

2. I enjoy comic books. My favorites are Sandman, The Runaways, Watchmen, The Walking Dead, and Sin City

3. I also enjoy video games. My favorite franchises are Metal Gear, Shin Megami Tensei, Tekken, Silent Hill, Siren, Parasite Eve, and Portal.

4. I am an amuetuer EDM musician.

5. I enjoy various genres of music such as: Hip Hop, Dubstep, Trance, French House, Electro, R&B, J-Pop, J-Rock, Rock, Metal, Blues, and I also enjoy experiential genres such as Ambient Pop, Japanoise, Trip Hop, and Art House Rock

6. I really really enjoy internet roleplay**. Lit is not exactly necessary with me. (I'd actually prefer semi-lit and can even use asterisks if that's easier)

7. I am a Liberal. I do hope this is okay, as I consider myself a huge advocate for social justice.

Anyway, enough about me. If you think I'm your type, do post in this thread, as I'd love to learn more about you! 3nodding

Anxious Browser

12,625 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
good luck with the search friend! smile

Aged Genius

Mizu Takishima

Thank you!

Anxious Browser

12,625 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
luffy black
Mizu Takishima

Thank you!

No problem! Also here's a bump for ya biggrin

Aged Genius

Aged Genius

Generous Trader

Good luck, bae.
I hope you find what you're looking for ~

Aged Genius

faux ghoti

Good luck, bae.
I hope you find what you're looking for ~

Thank you

Aged Genius

Wolfenspyre's Waifu

Demonic Vampire

Gosh darn, you're adorable.

Anyway, good luck! ^_^

Aged Genius

Himemiya Neko
Gosh darn, you're adorable.

Anyway, good luck! ^_^

Thanks! So are you! :3 heart redface

Wolfenspyre's Waifu

Demonic Vampire

luffy black

Thank you 4laugh

How are you today? :3

Aged Genius

Himemiya Neko
luffy black

Thank you 4laugh

How are you today? :3

I'm decent. Just glad to be home from work, but sad I have to return in the morning. How about yourself?

Aged Genius

Aged Genius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas